Canada > Ice Fishing Saskatchewan

Last Mountain Lake 2021-2022

<< < (14/20) > >>

icehead022:
Wondering if anyone has been driving between Rowans and Collingwood East side, was hopeing to move my shack this weekend ??? Wishful thinking on my part ???

Dashboardlight:
I’m referring to “Marvin Lee Aday” aka
“Meatloaf”. Saw him in Saskatoon about 20 years ago with my daughter who was about 20 then. It was supposed to be my wife and I going. (My close to 50 years now “Chum” absolutely adored the music and lyrics, not swooning over him necessarily, “Two Out Of Three Ain’t Bad.” But “Mom” was guilted into having our daughter go. And this “70 Year Old Determined Pike” wasn’t giving up his ticket. Haven’t listen to much of that “carefree days” music for years. In fact took my User Name for this site from another of Meatloaf’s great songs. “Paradise By The Dashboard Light”. In fact when he sang that song in S’toon, it was with his daughter. I thought that was twisted.
Nostalgia aah….
Anyway just wondering if all who have got on the ice at LML with all this snow could inform all us, “Hooking Junkies” the location and how those trail conditions are? 
After all “I’d, (We’d) Do Anything For Love, (Of Fishing)”!
Take care and respect this God given mutual Paradise we all enjoy!

Dashboardlight:
The title I thought I put on my message didn’t show.
It should be slugged-
“We lost another Good MLA”

Survivor:
Meatloaf is what I'll be eating if I don't catch some fish soon. Getting tough to drive around and too old to walk far.

EVAN NIM:
Anyone driving around Sarnia or white rock last few days? Can you access with a truck still, or is it ugly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version