Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Shack Tips

Underwater camera

(1/2) > >>

Noah H.:
Good afternoon!
I was thinking about perhaps getting an underwater camera.
1.- what would you recommend?
2.- I tried a friends once but I couldn’t get the dang thing to look at my jig.  Any suggestions?
Thanks!
I’m only hoping to get one to learn about fish behavior and learn from it.  It also would be pretty cool to watch
Thank you!
Any tips or suggestions are appreciated.

hardwater diehard:
Welcome aboard you should add you location to your profile State and County .

If you do a SEARCH on the make and/or model there is a ton of information on prior year models ..this seasons new comers have yet to be tested and put through the rigors of our tried and true membership  .

EYOYO:

--- Quote from: Noah H. on Nov 13, 2021, 02:17 PM ---Good afternoon!
I was thinking about perhaps getting an underwater camera.
1.- what would you recommend?
2.- I tried a friends once but I couldn’t get the dang thing to look at my jig.  Any suggestions?
Thanks!
I’m only hoping to get one to learn about fish behavior and learn from it.  It also would be pretty cool to watch
Thank you!
Any tips or suggestions are appreciated.

--- End quote ---
Recommend our EYOYO Underwater fishing camera! It works very well for that price, only $130 bucks on amazon!

wyler:
I have run an aquaview 715C for about 3 seasons and love it, 3 others I know of have followed suit.  It's fast and easy to setup, I like using the simple plastic camera compass I can have the camera up and running in two minutes.

fishinator:
I strongly recommend eyoyo. Best deal you will find. Excellent customer service too.
  As far as finding your jig, search for a homemade panner.  Several ways to make one, mine is just a bucket lid with a slit and a cleat to attach the cable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version