Canada > Ice Fishing Quebec

l'ascension

<< < (2/3) > >>

Iceassin:

--- Quote from: redbird on Nov 26, 2019, 11:03 AM ---Becoming a canuck is easy, just drink beer, watch hockey and go ice fishing :)

--- End quote ---

Then I meet all requirements. 😁

FreshwaterPhil:
Was up on a couple lake in Zone 9 near Ste Agathe today, 3.5 to 4 inches of solid ice on the bigger one, 4.5 to 5 inches on the smaller one. Fishing super slow on both, some small perch and a smelt. Zone 9 closes as of Sunday.

redbird:

--- Quote from: FreshwaterPhil on Nov 27, 2019, 04:51 PM ---Was up on a couple lake in Zone 9 near Ste Agathe today, 3.5 to 4 inches of solid ice on the bigger one, 4.5 to 5 inches on the smaller one. Fishing super slow on both, some small perch and a smelt. Zone 9 closes as of Sunday.

--- End quote ---
Keep us posted! My shack is on tiny lake actually, but hadn't any time this summer to figure what the hell is in it. Until recently I discovered it's got bass and pike but it's not listed for exceptions and the zone closes on the 30th!

FreshwaterPhil:
Bummer. At least you'll know for next season. I'd try today or tomorrow if you have the time, should be 6-7 inches of ice up in your area by now.

puncho:
Lake Nominingue is it around that area, did you fished it apparently there is a lot of species of fish in that lake or is it a river ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version