Canada > Ice Fishing Ontario

Lake Simcoe

(1/6) > >>

Road Toad:
Hay, I'm back 4 another season. Any ice on the lake yet Germ? Little lake was froze over on friday. Didn't go out just drove by. Kicker back.

Germ:
Thers ice .... LOL WAlked on it once..... DIdnt like the sound it made when i was only a few steps out... I didnt have my float gear on though so... i would have went fuirther... Ill wait till after this warm spell then try and do the walk and drill and tell you the ice depths but ya Im going to be out there soon enough.... I have the Gear just sitting and ready lol... Need to make room for the portable shanty though lol!!! anyhow ill keep ya posted!!

Tambo:
I looked at a Cook's bay webcam today....looks like all the ice is gone  :'(

We'll make some new stuff soon
Tambo

Germ:
Thers some ice out in front of GLenwoods beack maybe 300 feet out... Not walkable yet... Ill give her a try when she is and keep ya posted.... THe Bay always freezes before the open lake and eben that goes in sections.... I always wait untill i cant see open water then hit out on front of glenwoods....  Im usually one of the first good balls out there:< Oh well..... GOt my float gear so what else can i do but see if she workls:>:> ANyhow Its a no GO for the ice today.... Ill give her another week im sure.....

TIght lines!

Tambo:
Good to know Germ.  I want to keep a close eye on cooch as well. That is always a good bet around christmas time.  Do you have anybody watching cooch?  Keep me posted bro
Tambo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version