New Jersey > Ice Fishing New Jersey

Who's done??

<< < (2/7) > >>

ShawnM:
I'll be going this Sat in NY & Sun maybe NY or NJ. Then next week Good Friday I'll be up in NY  . Then I'll have to see if NY is still safe. Mike & Frank do you guy's have off next Friday? If you want to go to NY & fish Highland Lake let me know.

Pike Popper:
I think Mike plans on going to Cabelas next friday. I'm undecided yet if Im going there or going fishing. Shawn I'll get in contact with you over the weekend probably and let you know.

Icephishnphreek:
I am done for the season.  :'( Thanks to everyone for their great tips this past year. Have a safe open water season and I will chat with you all when the water hardens again.  ;D

Reb:
Our ice down here was bad this year and I got tired of driving north.I put my ice stuff away 3 weeks ago and I've got the surf stuff loaded up and ready to go.

MikeThePike:
Shawn, I'll be headed to Cabelas on Good Friday with my buddy from work. I needa pick up a new UL for trout seeing as the season is fast aproaching as well as some hooks, musky lures, and various other stuff for open water/ surf fishing in the spring.

If the ice is still safe (I doubt it) we'll fish Mountain Lake on the way home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version