Canada > Ice Fishing Ontario

Fishing With Trapper Dirk

(1/3) > >>

Whisper Woman:

Well guys I did it... I went on my first ice fishing adventure... I even got myself a laker...ask Trapper?????lol  The rest of my adventure and story to follow  lol....

Trout Slayer  Trapper even took me into your speckle country  lol...

Whisper Woman:
Dont Worry TS I figured out the rules of the game a long time ago  the secrets are safe with me lol...No big mouth here... lol.....besides you guys are bigger than me...lol.... I like ice fishing too much   lol.... need my legs where they are...short as they are....lol

minnow:
WOW looks great.

Beautiful spot!! 

Look forward to hearing the story.

Minnow

trapperdirk:
Well I myself had a good day today with Doverlover,Princess Whitey and Visorboy . Laughed and giggled all day as the girls schooled US. Not fair we didn't get to use our rigging but we tried to do battle with experience and them using the new tech and they learned fast .  :'(  ;) ;D . Was funny to be there but humiliating with a big smile and roar . LOL ;D  WITCHES . ;D NOT FAIR . ;D
  OH and Germ, notice the small LING . Dang even they got you too . LOL ;D

TD

Whisper Woman:
Well guys I did it  and not alone... I caught my first lake trout with a little help from my friends...lol..I had a great day and enjoyed meeting both VB and Princess Whitey...Trapper was kind enough to let me use all his rigging even his new toy the  Marcum LX-3....Fishing with Trapper is one of the most enlightening experiences you"ll ever have...He"s the real deal...It was awesome....

Got me one TS...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version