Author Topic: Fishing With Trapper Dirk  (Read 4846 times)

Offline Whisper Woman

• IceShanty Rookie
Fishing With Trapper Dirk
« on: Mar 10, 2005, 09:48 PM »

Well guys I did it... I went on my first ice fishing adventure... I even got myself a laker...ask Trapper?????lol  The rest of my adventure and story to follow  lol....

Trout Slayer  Trapper even took me into your speckle country  lol...
Keeping Kids Warm  needs your help

Offline Whisper Woman

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Fishing With Trapper Dirk
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2005, 11:21 AM »
Dont Worry TS I figured out the rules of the game a long time ago  the secrets are safe with me lol...No big mouth here... lol.....besides you guys are bigger than me...lol.... I like ice fishing too much   lol.... need my legs where they are...short as they are....lol

Offline minnow

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ahh memories !!!!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2005, 10:36 AM »
WOW looks great.

Beautiful spot!! 

Look forward to hearing the story.

Minnow

trapperdirk

« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2005, 09:43 PM »
Well I myself had a good day today with Doverlover,Princess Whitey and Visorboy . Laughed and giggled all day as the girls schooled US. Not fair we didn't get to use our rigging but we tried to do battle with experience and them using the new tech and they learned fast .  :'(  ;) ;D . Was funny to be there but humiliating with a big smile and roar . LOL ;D  WITCHES . ;D NOT FAIR . ;D
  OH and Germ, notice the small LING . Dang even they got you too . LOL ;D

TD

Offline Whisper Woman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 12, 2005, 11:50 PM »
Well guys I did it  and not alone... I caught my first lake trout with a little help from my friends...lol..I had a great day and enjoyed meeting both VB and Princess Whitey...Trapper was kind enough to let me use all his rigging even his new toy the  Marcum LX-3....Fishing with Trapper is one of the most enlightening experiences you"ll ever have...He"s the real deal...It was awesome....

Got me one TS...

grumpymoe

« Reply #5 on: Mar 14, 2005, 06:09 PM »
way to go ladies!!!!!.....Trapper.......bet ter get out the hard ammo next trip....that is if they let you come along!!! :roflmao:  Grump

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
« Reply #6 on: Mar 15, 2005, 04:22 PM »
Well Trapper they did school me AS well on Ling i didnt even get one this year:> Not that its over Cause i can still fish em for a bit as long  as there is ice...But i think im hanging up my FLoat jacket and ICE rod till Next year:> Make me work for it even harder next year...LOL Nice pic and glad you had a great day:> TIght lines to ya all and See ya on my fish finder...:>  bye bye
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

Trina

« Reply #7 on: Mar 16, 2005, 07:37 AM »
Sounds like you all had a wonderful time.  Glad that you all enjoyed it ... :)  Nice picture ...

Offline Whisper Woman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Mar 17, 2005, 07:07 PM »
Well we did have a great time ...Will be doing this again real soon..This weekend may prove to be very interesting indeed... Will let you all know..lol   ;) 

Offline Whisper Woman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Mar 20, 2005, 10:38 PM »
Well Guys I am back in S.W. Ontario and survived my first ice fishing experience and it was incredible..I caught some fish and met some great people...Hawk,Lunkerman,V.B.Princess Whitey and of course Trapper Dirk...lol..I can now tell you all that Whisper Woman is now a full fledged ice fishing addict...lol  Have only been home 2 hours and cant wait to go back...So this is my warning  lol... I will be here to learn and show and believe me when I get some fish you will all know...lol  Thanks Guys For the good times..PW we will have our day...lol

trapperdirk

« Reply #10 on: Mar 21, 2005, 04:16 PM »
Well it was great being able to introduce you to this addiction we have for the hardwater Whisper Woman . You did very well and took to it like a seasoned pro and even the lake rewarded you for your effort .Welcome to the fraternal order of ICEFISHING .

Offline Whisper Woman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Mar 21, 2005, 08:37 PM »
Not a bad fish for my first time...Nice pic to trapper.. It was a very memorable experience...Cant wait to do it again..Oh yes now that I"m home you can use the marcum and all your rigging again... ok ....  lol....Thanks :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.