IceShanty Main > News

Team Iceshanty at the ice shows

(1/5) > >>

Iceshanty:
17th Annual St. Paul Ice Fishing Show, Dec 4-6
2nd Annual Syracuse Ice Fishing Show, Dec 11-13
Make sure to stop by our booth at the NY and MN ice shows this year. Everybody wear your Team Iceshanty apparel!

17th Annual St. Paul Ice Fishing Show

December 4 - 6, 2009
St. Paul RiverCentre
St. Paul, MN

Show Hours
Friday: 1pm – 9pm
Saturday: 10am – 7pm
Sunday: 10am – 5pm

Ticket Prices
Adults: $8
Children 6-12: $4
Children 5 & Under: Free

2nd Annual Syracuse Ice Fishing Show

December 11 - 13, 2009
Oncenter Convention Center
Syracuse, NY

Show Hours
Friday: 4pm - 9pm
Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm

Ticket Prices
Adults: $6
Children 12 & Under: Free

-Scott

Skipper:
I will see you guys in St. Paul!

It will be nice to put some real names and faces to the folks I meet here. Make sure you stop by and say HI!

boblee:
Never been to one, but am going to try to make it to the st.paul show

Skipper:
It is a pretty unique deal. Everything and everyone in the ice fishing business is there. They PACK a gigantic auditorium with the A game reps and the newest and coolest gear out there. The guys you see on TV do seminars, and also are available for a quick chat between shows. They even stuff the triple axle wheel houses into the Roy Wilkins auditorium that is attached to the Rivercenter. Some of these wheel houses make the nicest campers look like a dumpster. There are tons of discounted gear and free drawings to enter. Most of the best resorts have people there too make deals on vacations.

Here is a pic I took from a second floor window. Only about half of the show is pictured.

brittlab:
I went 2 years ago and it was fun. I will go this year unless I have fishable ice that weekend  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version