Canada > Ice Fishing Saskatchewan

Done for the season

(1/4) > >>

friendly fishing:
Hello :) everyone! Well I'm done for this season's ice fishing Ive been put out of commision by a patch of clear ice and some bad footing. I went to Brightwater yesterday for the first time to check out the bite there. drilled a few holes was catching nothing so I started to scout for a new spot when I slipped on a patch of clear ice and broke my ankle on the way down. Doc says I'm on cruthces for 6 weeks at least because they dont know really how bad it is as I may have torn the tendons as well I will find out in 2 weeks after the first cast comes off I must admit I'am going to miss the fishing but I'll be ready for the summer and going hard then. I look forward to reading more reports from here as I sit and heal.take care all and "keep the fish on the hook"  :'( ;)

buzzbomb:
Ouch! That's terrible......just when we're getting into the really nice weather, too.   I didn't wear my creepers yesterday because of all the snow on Last Mountain but I guess I could of. It doesn't cost anything to be careful.  I guess all the ice you'll be seeing now is in an ice pack.   Heal quick and be there in May...R

big walleye:
[ :( :( :( Friendly fishing. On behalf of the Manitoba fisherman I wish you a speedy recovery. Take care pal.

friendly fishing:

--- Quote from: big walleye on Feb 23, 2004, 08:43 PM ---[ :( :( :( Friendly fishing. On behalf of the Manitoba fisherman I wish you a speedy recovery. Take care pal.

--- End quote ---
thanks

TJG:

--- Quote from: friendly fishing on Feb 23, 2004, 08:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: big walleye on Feb 23, 2004, 08:43 PM ---[ :( :( :( Friendly fishing. On behalf of the Manitoba fisherman I wish you a speedy recovery.

On behave of everyone else, heres to a faster recovery. ;)
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version