The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Fishin Buddy  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Buck1985

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The story of my life
Fishin Buddy
« on: Oct 31, 2006, 02:50 AM »
  I was wondering if there were any members in the West Central Wisconsin area? I live in Osseo,WI. I was wondering if there's anyone on here that fishes Lake Eau Claire or Dells Mill Pond frequently? Or if there's anyone who is interested in fishing these places but have no one to show them spots. I work nights so I get to go out before work occasionally and on the weekends. I have a couple friends who ice fish, but some are in colleges pretty far away and others don't make it out often and it gets kinda boring sitting out there by yourself catching fish, but no one to b/s with. Reply back if you're interested in fishing Dells Mill Pond or Lake Eau Claire
The fishing is always great, the catching however, always isn't

Offline CrappieGuy

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 715-379-2376
Re: Fishin Buddy
« Reply #1 on: Nov 07, 2006, 12:43 PM »
Buck,

I live in Eau Claire but have never fished either of those places, I mainly fish Altoona and Wissota, but would like to fish with you some time and would be glad to show you around up here also.  I fish with a guy who does fish Eau claire and also work with another guy who has a place on the lake.  Let me know and we can get together sometime.

Offline Buck1985

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The story of my life
Re: Fishin Buddy
« Reply #2 on: Nov 07, 2006, 02:32 PM »
 Alrighty,that'd be cool. I'll let you know when the fish are starting to bite good and can start keepin track of the descent sized crappies and perch. Last year most crappies were about 9" andI've been catchin a bunch of fat 10-11"'s the last couple weeks from the boat.
The fishing is always great, the catching however, always isn't

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.