Author Topic: Welcome Easysled  (Read 2158 times)

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
Welcome Easysled
« on: Nov 15, 2023, 05:26 AM »

Please welcome a new iceshanty equipment board sponsor Easysled.
DON'T GET LEFT BEHIND

Easy Sled is a collapsible, smitty style aluminum winter sleigh kit designed to make pulling heavy gear (by foot) over deep snow, slush and ice significantly easier.

https://www.easysled.ca/

IceShanty members can use code: SHANTY10 for 10% off your entire order.

What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Offline iceman260

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Welcome Easysled
« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 2023, 05:30 AM »
Welcome aboard easysled.
If fishing is a sport are we considered athletes?

Offline Ronnie D

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 2023, 07:02 AM »
Had some interest  til finding  nuts, bolts & rope are extra, also ski's are extra $$ & they can't  ship em'

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #3 on: Nov 15, 2023, 07:25 AM »
Great product ! Buddy ordered one. Well made and price seemed very reasonable for a welded aluminum frame.

Offline EasySled

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Nov 15, 2023, 08:10 AM »
Thanks for the introduction Scott!  We've had an amazing response to our kit over the last year and I'm certain many members have already found us and will likely share their experience/reviews of our kit.  If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to shoot us a message!

IceShanty members can use code: SHANTY10 for 10% off your entire order.

Also, please note that our prices are in Canadian $, so anyone in the US will see a much lower cost as a result of the exchange (roughly 30% less currently).

Thanks for all the support everyone!

Check out our Instagram reel showing a great sample of what the Easy Sled does in deep snow:  https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn-WF1tt3fV/

Chris S.
Ice Fishing, Snowmobiling, Skydiving, Backcountry Hiking/Camping, Welding...bunch of random hobbies.

Offline Walks on Water

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 20, 2023, 08:05 PM »
Had some interest  til finding  nuts, bolts & rope are extra, also ski's are extra $$ & they can't  ship em'

And if they only sold it as a complete unit, someone would complain and say they didn't want to pay for the hardware they could buy locally, or that the skis made shipping too expensive. ::)
This way you buy the parts you want and hit your local thrift store for a pair of skis. Seems pretty simple.

Welcome, Easysled. Good luck to you.

Offline burgerunh

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 19, 2023, 12:11 PM »
I just ordered the kit with the hardware.  I will have to source myself a pair of skis and put this together!  The kit looks great!  Thanks for the discount code!

It looks great and by the time I ended up building my own out of wood I am sure that there would not have been much cost savings.  Never mind the fact that I have been meaning to build a smitty sled for several years and have never gotten around to it!  Now I will have one that is all set and ready to go.  I also like how this can quickly be disassembled for transport in my truck.

Offline lipperripper

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Dec 19, 2023, 12:19 PM »
Sweet setup!

Offline pmaloney86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Dec 19, 2023, 02:46 PM »
Looks great.  What is the total weight of the kit?  I understand aluminum should be relatively light but would be nice to compare the weight of the aluminum kit to that of using 2x4 and 2x6's.  I've made my own and after a couple that crumbled under rough conditions I've made a sturdy one but its also quite heavy.
westernmas on the finder

Offline A man called horse

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Jan 08, 2024, 01:54 PM »
Instagram video can be misleading. Variables to ease of pull are how much weight and type of snow. Pull ripe attached to ski tips gives max lift👏

Offline holehopper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Me and Dave Genz
« Reply #10 on: Jan 08, 2024, 09:24 PM »
I ordered one of these kits and used it all last season. I can’t say enough good things about this product. Fantastic service with fast shipping to the States. Product is very high quality and works great. Makes breaking down the sled fast and easy! Welcome to a great sponsor!
Never Stop Never Stopping

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.