Author Topic: Anyone make Custom Tip Ups  (Read 3628 times)

Yota

Anyone make Custom Tip Ups
« on: Jan 26, 2004, 08:40 PM »
Ok,
    I'am new here....Nice Forum...If you could help me, I have been hearing alot about these Heritage Lakers  Traps. Where can I buy them, Is there a web site ?? Also I there anyone Beside Jacks, that makes custom Tips ??? Thanks, Peace Yota

My email is www.Yotaii@msn.com

Fishbones

Re:Anyone make Custom Tip Ups
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2004, 02:41 AM »
Hey yota welcome aboard,glad you found the site, and here is a link for heritage laker traps and parts good luck.. 8)Fishbones :'(...  <'){{{><

http://www.fish307.com/fish/herit.htm

Offline hamadog

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2004, 09:32 AM »
Yota the best price on Heritage I've seen is at Wildlife Taxidermy at Massabesiak Circle in Auburn NH. They are around 16 dollars each. I believe its not to far from you and might be worth the travel. In my opinion if you fish any big lakes the heritage is the best. I have many types and they are the ones I grab first. They are tall and easy to see especially to snowmobilers that often run over other smaller brands. Plus they are built ALOT stronger. They are worth the little extra money you wont be disapointed

Yota

« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2004, 08:01 PM »
Hamadog,
      Thanks for the info.....I have had a lot of info in a couple of days on those Heritage Traps. I was going to buy some Jacks, But this forum has changed my mind. I do fish some big lakes, Lake Champlain VT, 3 Conn in Pittsburg, Moosehead, And some in Errol NH.. I thank you all for the Help, And I will keep you posted in it.. Peace Yota

Yota

« Reply #4 on: Jan 28, 2004, 10:46 AM »
I cannot find that listing on the store in Auburn NH....Can you get the # for the place, That would be cool...Its about 45 miles north of me...Thanks Yota

Offline hamadog

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #5 on: Jan 28, 2004, 11:40 AM »
Wildlife Taxidermy and sports center 2188 candia road manchester 603-625-9958. Sorry I thought it was in Auburn take exit 1 off of 101 eastbound at end of ramp take right go down to rotary and you will see it on the right.

Yota

« Reply #6 on: Jan 28, 2004, 01:20 PM »
Thanks Alot !!!! Also Kittery has them on sale 15.95 each with no line...But you have 8% sales tax tho..........Peace Yota

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.