The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: 1 Hour at Bomoseen Tonight  (Read 4645 times)

Offline VERMONSTER

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • If I have just one wish! Ill take Panfish!!!
1 Hour at Bomoseen Tonight
« on: Jan 28, 2008, 06:56 PM »
        I was the only one on the lake!!

LCCC
Panfish Patrol!!

Offline lake snake

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 1 Hour at Bomoseen Tonight
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2008, 07:05 PM »
  Nice slab of perch!  :icefish: I might be over there this weekend.

Offline hunter13

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:32 AM »
where abouts do you jig for perch on bommseen  new to jigging  allways ben a tip up person but trying something diffrent this year any info will be nice

hunter13

"Grab your rod and git-r-done!"  VERMONT

Offline rboot

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2008, 08:23 AM »

I'm trying to get some pics on a reply, how the hell do you do this?

<br />Ice Fish Vermont

Offline whitetail05401

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 29, 2008, 11:00 AM »
second row down second one in on the boxes it will say insert image. take it from there....jim s

Offline whitetail05401

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 29, 2008, 05:41 PM »
Ya that sounds a little crap asking people to do one thing and make it look like you care but then take all that you can to sell. Whats that about. Practice what you preach I would say. If you sell them fine but dont act like you care and tell others to put them back. And what really gets me is the people who fish ponds with a limit  go sell and then go back and get more. Well that my 3.5 cents.....jim s

Offline bluegill 69

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:49 PM »
how did they bite there today  shawn                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     previously andyvt             

Offline mr.bibit

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • owner/operator VTSPORTSMAN
« Reply #7 on: Jan 29, 2008, 07:44 PM »
that's funny he hasn't sold fish so you obviously don't know what your talking about.
Scott
Vtsportsman hardwater tournament series

Offline bluegill 69

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Jan 29, 2008, 07:48 PM »
who is mr bibit

Offline mr.bibit

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • owner/operator VTSPORTSMAN
« Reply #9 on: Jan 29, 2008, 07:59 PM »
a fisherman who don't like people crapping on someone when they don't know what they are talking about.
Scott
Vtsportsman hardwater tournament series

Offline putback

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Jan 29, 2008, 08:11 PM »
Ok, so anyhow, I gotta kid living near Bommseen. I have to go down this weekend, from North VT. Should have about 3 hrs to fish. What area of the lake is good for perch. I'm not looking for your spots, just generally North, east, ect? Any weak areas to steer clear of?

Offline VERMONSTER

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Jan 29, 2008, 08:34 PM »
Ok, so anyhow, I gotta kid living near Bommseen. I have to go down this weekend, from North VT. Should have about 3 hrs to fish. What area of the lake is good for perch. I'm not looking for your spots, just generally North, east, ect? Any weak areas to steer clear of?
[/quote    Fish the sandbar where it drops off to about 30 to 35 feet of water. I use my Vexilar and most times i have to drill 10 to 15 holes to get on them and then they move quick sometimes. But it seems like if you can find them and stay with them they dont wander so much the hour before dark. I have been using Hali jigs in copper tiger and green and brown ice flies. Good luck!!
LCCC
Panfish Patrol!!

Offline VERMONSTER

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Jan 29, 2008, 08:46 PM »
Ya that sounds a little **censored** asking people to do one thing and make it look like you care but then take all that you can to sell. Whats that about. Practice what you preach I would say. If you sell them fine but dont act like you care and tell others to put them back. And what really gets me is the people who fish ponds with a limit  go sell and then go back and get more. Well that my 3.5 cents.....jim s

I hope you have good luck fishing. Take care!!!
LCCC
Panfish Patrol!!

Offline VERMONSTER

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #13 on: Jan 29, 2008, 08:50 PM »
a fisherman who don't like people crapping on someone when they don't know what they are talking about.
    Thanks Mr.Bibit you sound like decent guy who just wants to fish and have a good time. The forum is lucky to have you as a member.
LCCC
Panfish Patrol!!

Offline VERMONSTER

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Jan 29, 2008, 08:53 PM »
how did they bite there today  shawn                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     previously andyvt             
   Good but I was at a different spot!
LCCC
Panfish Patrol!!

Offline bluegill 69

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #15 on: Jan 29, 2008, 08:54 PM »
tried there this afternoon and got 5 perch all in 50 foot of water across from green dump                                                                                                                                                                                                                               andrew

Offline whitetail05401

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #16 on: Jan 29, 2008, 10:06 PM »
lets get it right I was not personally dumping on you I was just stating a fact that's all. As you said we do not know each that's why I would not make it personal. Just for the record I will say I have sold 15 perch do to the fact they were loaded with grubs. I am the second person you have asked to settle thing elsewere what is that about? I enjoy this site I get a lot of info and will continue to do so. So as I said nothing personal and I'm not jumping on anyones wagon I have my own. Have  A nice day......Jim s

Offline VERMONSTER

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #17 on: Jan 29, 2008, 11:20 PM »
lets get it right I was not personally dumping on you I was just stating a fact that's all. As you said we do not know each that's why I would not make it personal. Just for the record I will say I have sold 15 perch do to the fact they were loaded with grubs. I am the second person you have asked to settle thing elsewere what is that about? I enjoy this site I get a lot of info and will continue to do so. So as I said nothing personal and I'm not jumping on anyones wagon I have my own. Have  A nice day......Jim s

settle it on the ice fishing together and meeting new people not fighting I am too old for that crap.
    I am serious I would fish with anybody as long as they are honest and dont put other people down.
     This whole thing started a week ago and I repoted it to the moderater. I have a no tresspass order on this guy and hes using the forum to be a jerk

LCCC
Panfish Patrol!!

Offline putback

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #18 on: Jan 30, 2008, 05:00 PM »
Thanks for the tip Vermonster, appreciate it.

Offline ICE11

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #19 on: Feb 06, 2008, 08:32 AM »
WHAT EVER HAPPEND TO THE REAL SPORTSMAN ? CATCH & RELEASE

Offline VERMONSTER

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #20 on: Feb 06, 2008, 09:23 AM »
         These are some of the cleanest best eating fish I have ever had. I do keep some for the freezer!
     I catch and release a lot in the summer time.
LCCC
Panfish Patrol!!

Offline hizzy19

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #21 on: Feb 06, 2008, 06:21 PM »
Catch and Release is a wonderful thing, but think of the term "panfish"... Panfish go in a pan!(or fryalator) Who doesn't love a good perch fry, honestly?;D  Nice mess of perch VERMONSTER! Catch and release has its place, but personally, when I'm targeting perch, I am not in it for sport, I am in it for the meal! I'll release the fish that fight back ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.