Author Topic: Get Together video??  (Read 781 times)

Offline dickbaker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Get Together video??
« on: Mar 20, 2017, 06:41 AM »
 ???  I bragged about NH Get together on the Vt. IS site and they all want to see a video.  Any hope?
Dick

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Get Together video??
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2017, 08:08 AM »
I've been really busy but will post a clip of what I have a little later today. Jiggin probably has the best footage with the drone and go pro but will most likely need a little while to edit it.

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2017, 08:17 AM »
I've been really busy but will post a clip of what I have a little later today. Jiggin probably has the best footage with the drone and go pro but will most likely need a little while to edit it.

I don't know about these retired guys like Dick too much free time.  ::)  Dick you should go practice with your new chisel. I tried my JawJacker yesterday for a couple of hours no bites.

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2017, 08:38 AM »
Here's a short video from earlier in the day.

https://youtu.be/d7k4C1If-cE

Offline dickbaker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2017, 01:19 PM »
 ;D  Great Keith.  I thought you might like to takes a few days to recuperate?   
Dick

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 2017, 02:11 PM »

Yes i have some footage. The first time i flew the drone for some reason i was having some problems. I thought i was recording but it turned off for some reason. So i made another fly by and made sure it was recording. Missed some good stuff unfortunately. :(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.