Author Topic: Project for the night  (Read 528 times)

Offline Fry Flier

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
Project for the night
« on: Feb 18, 2024, 10:32 PM »
Working away on the new hobby of airbrushing, added it to my arsenal, homemade baits. Working with an airbrush for about 3-4 weeks now. These 4 are some of the ones that I’ll be putting in my box for the spring on soft water. All together I  have about 60 lures to share with my granddaughter and grandson so far.  I figure that I will add another 25 to 30 baits to the collection and build a grandfather to granddaughter and grandson collection.  I do 3-4 of the same baits at a time this allows me to have a shareable with the kids.

May your tip-up spool while your flag raises with hopes of landing the big one.

Offline BUCKSKI

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JIGGING UP MUDFLAPS FROM SOMEWHERE
Re: Project for the night
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19, 2024, 08:29 AM »
Product looks great, did a bunch of air brushing in HS, like the freehand, but the stencils might work well for gills and scales?
Good looking stuff for sure!
" Of course I believe in luck. How otherwise to explain the success of some people you detest"

Jean Cocteau

Offline Fry Flier

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2024, 11:46 AM »
Thank you for your words, trying to find stencils without breaking the bank here. Have a neighbour here that I am trying to see if they might be able to cut me some on a CriCut.
May your tip-up spool while your flag raises with hopes of landing the big one.

Offline meandcuznalfy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2024, 01:01 PM »
Nice work,  I found some pretty cheap stencils, but not sure where I got them, maybe janns netcraft.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.