Author Topic: Livescope scope shuttle bag question  (Read 841 times)

Offline Jgbooboo

• IceShanty Rookie
Livescope scope shuttle bag question
« on: Feb 11, 2024, 01:01 PM »
I bought a 126 Garmin Echo map (12” screen). I plan on getting an Arc-Lab shuttle. My question is will the summit XL shuttle bag work or is there some other shuttle bag that works good with this combo?

Offline kondan

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Livescope scope shuttle bag question
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2024, 01:32 PM »
According to Summit's website the XL bag would fit the 126 with the summit shuttle. I think you should be okay with the ARC shuttle but that's just my guess with the measurements Summit gives. Contact ARC and see what he says.

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2024, 04:17 PM »
It will work. Id hold on for a minute to see what kind of bag Arc Lab comes up with. Odds are it will be better than anything out there right now but who knows when it will be ready. They have been hyping it for over a month.

Offline Jgbooboo

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 12, 2024, 08:37 PM »
I set up a 106 garmin on a summit shuttle and according to there website the Large bag will work. It barely closes with that bag and what I know now I would have used the XL bag.

Offline Skywagon

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Feb 13, 2024, 05:50 AM »
I agree with missoulafish, if you can wait for an Arclab bag it will be the highest quality one on the market.  You will be impressed with the ArcLab shuttle, their pole is substantial, way better than the flimsy Summit pole I had that used printed plastic parts (that broke), a much more robust system when used on a boat too. I have been to ArcLab, these people are part of a community of old world craftsman, where people still take pride in their work.  Their products will cost more, but it is a case of buying quality the first time, not wishing you had later.  I will be buying the ArcLab bag when it is available.

Offline grizzlyhackle

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Feb 13, 2024, 02:40 PM »
I agree with missoulafish, if you can wait for an Arclab bag it will be the highest quality one on the market.  You will be impressed with the ArcLab shuttle, their pole is substantial, way better than the flimsy Summit pole I had that used printed plastic parts (that broke), a much more robust system when used on a boat too. I have been to ArcLab, these people are part of a community of old world craftsman, where people still take pride in their work.  Their products will cost more, but it is a case of buying quality the first time, not wishing you had later.  I will be buying the ArcLab bag when it is available.

I've been wanting to switch over to Arch Lab for their transducer pole from Summit, but hard for me to stomach $316 + shipping. Crazy expensive.

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #6 on: Feb 13, 2024, 03:26 PM »
Its worth it.

Offline grizzlyhackle

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Feb 14, 2024, 07:44 AM »
Its worth it.

Shorty or the regular transducer pole/kit?

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #8 on: Feb 14, 2024, 08:58 AM »
I have the OG regular and love it but can def see where the shorty would be nice.

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9 on: Feb 14, 2024, 09:42 AM »
I've been wanting to switch over to Arch Lab for their transducer pole from Summit, but hard for me to stomach $316 + shipping. Crazy expensive.

The summit pole is a giant POS!

Offline grizzlyhackle

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Feb 14, 2024, 10:20 AM »
The summit pole is a giant POS!

Dude I spit my coffee out haha - I agree its kinda been a pain in the ass. Mostly just trying to scan it gets caught up and doesn't move smooth.

Its gonna be hard for me to stomach the upgrade this late in the year. Do they have any sales/specials/deals ever? Or does anyone have a promo code?

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #11 on: Feb 14, 2024, 04:26 PM »
That Arc Lab pole is smooth as butter and easy to keep greased. I have never seen any sales advertised. I think this is the owners FB page, keep an eye on it any maybe something will pop up. Also a good spot to see what they are building out.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072768664090

Offline grizzlyhackle

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #12 on: Feb 15, 2024, 07:52 AM »
That Arc Lab pole is smooth as butter and easy to keep greased. I have never seen any sales advertised. I think this is the owners FB page, keep an eye on it any maybe something will pop up. Also a good spot to see what they are building out.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072768664090

Thanks man appreciate it - haven’t ever had the Book so I can’t see much on his FB page. I will probably end up grabbing it, but just debating on if I want to drop the coin now or wait until next season.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.