Author Topic: Where to buy Lowrance Elite 4 ice transducer?  (Read 689 times)

Offline MichaelAngelo

• IceShanty Rookie
Where to buy Lowrance Elite 4 ice transducer?
« on: Mar 07, 2021, 07:49 PM »
Legacy transducer for sure... but I can only find the hook2 transducers for sale.  Any leads on anywhere I can find the legacy ducers?  Searched ebay.. kijiji...

Offline RapShack

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Where to buy Lowrance Elite 4 ice transducer?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2021, 08:57 PM »
Are you sure?  Just because they don't make it anymore doesn't mean the transducers are any different.  It's been like 4 years since I sold mine but I thought the one that goes with that machine was the PTI-WBL.  What color is the connector and how many pins?
I'm a man, but I can change, If I have to, I guess.

Offline skifisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 07, 2021, 11:26 PM »
Have you contacted Lowrance? They should be able to figure out what transducer will work with your unit.  ;D
"Ice fishing...ah, the anticipation! 🎣”

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 10, 2021, 05:30 AM »
A couple of years ago I was thinking about getting one of the ice pack kits for my Elite 4x chirp. The kit was about $150 and I already had an ice-45 so I let it slide. The next season( last year) I decided to get it and couldn't find it available anywhere. It needs the blue connector for the ducer. The hook2 is different. I found the ducer though, at the Lowrance factory outlet store, $75.

https://lr.factoryoutletstore.com/details/300379/lowrance-pti-wbl-200khz-ice-fishing-transducer.html?category_id=20493&catalogitemid=271369

Offline MichaelAngelo

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 13, 2021, 09:15 PM »
A couple of years ago I was thinking about getting one of the ice pack kits for my Elite 4x chirp. The kit was about $150 and I already had an ice-45 so I let it slide. The next season( last year) I decided to get it and couldn't find it available anywhere. It needs the blue connector for the ducer. The hook2 is different. I found the ducer though, at the Lowrance factory outlet store, $75.

https://lr.factoryoutletstore.com/details/300379/lowrance-pti-wbl-200khz-ice-fishing-transducer.html?category_id=20493&catalogitemid=271369

Backordered everywhere - bought the last one in Canada plus the adapter to make it compatible with my older unit and bam - stolen from my doorstep yesterday before i got home. 

Offline Lunkbox

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 2021, 09:38 AM »
   I have one ice ducer set up with an HDS 5 and wanted to convert 2 more using the same PTI-WBL ice ducer.  It works great to see the bottom for the fishing that I'm doing, much better than vexilar. Currently, have two PTI-WBL ice ducer orders in process both backordered.  Would love to know what blue connector converter is needed if I decided to buy the 9 pin ice ducer?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.