The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: REVIEW - EYOYO Underwater Fishing Camera UPGRADED 720p (30m+DVR)  (Read 4030 times)

Offline BoomerFTW

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish, and than fish some more!
I am starting to do some ice fishing gear reviews, let me know if you have any questions!

Offline Perch-Eye

• Team IceShanty Regular
How long does the battery last ?

Ken.........

Offline BoomerFTW

• Team IceShanty Regular
How long does the battery last ?

Ken.........
Around 8 hours in my experience.

Offline Walted

• Team IceShanty Regular
How do you control the direction/know which way that the camera is pointing? Thanks.

Offline BoomerFTW

• Team IceShanty Regular
How do you control the direction/know which way that the camera is pointing? Thanks.
Drill a hole right next to the hole your camera is in and drop something big off of the bottom and then rotate the camera wire until you see it.  Once you get it in position use a chip clip to keep it there.

Offline Perch-Eye

• Team IceShanty Regular
There's lots of these cameras on ebay so if anyone is buying one make sure it is dvr capable. The cheaper ones are not. I looked at several 9'' screens but think that with the larger screen the picture quality will be less. I don't know for sure but when I zoom my phone with my junky pancam it gets worse.

Ken...........

Offline maddogg

• Team IceShanty Addict
Can you post a link for the camera you have? Like you said there are so many.

Offline BoomerFTW

• Team IceShanty Regular
Can you post a link for the camera you have? Like you said there are so many.
Here is the one I purchased on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z3H6MGV/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_APzwEbQ8SKC2E
It looks like it is currently unavailable, but the one that is $50 less is still available (it doesn't have DVR functionality though).  They should be getting more units made soon hopefully.

Offline MT_BINX

• Team IceShanty Regular
https://www.aquavu.com/Aqua-Vu-Mo-Pod-3

thats what i use to control direction of camera. fought with the hand twist for a while. quickly got over it.
Its called PUBLIC land.... don't get mad if someone else is fishing there.

“Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

Offline tacklebox07

• IceShanty Rookie
Eyoyo 9" model EF09R; I have used it several times  before the ice went out. Color is very good and it's easy to see
my 2mm jig much further than the other camera I have. I used it in a my hub and super good to watch my cadence and
reaction from the fish. Easy to use and glad I got the 9". Recording weeds, fish, jigs is very usefull. Good camera and good
price. I have recomended it to several others who have watched this unit in action.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07513DXRZ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B07513DXRZ&linkCode=as2&tag=kimtao2021010-20&linkId=246abb5f2bfd5581ee980a8960816048&th=1

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.