Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1610036 times)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #23460 on: May 14, 2021, 06:10 AM »
 H2l.......You can upgrade your GPS on line. What kind does she have?

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23461 on: May 14, 2021, 07:18 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, H2, Morning Everyone,
  47* and sunny this am, high of 67 today.

H2...hope those new jigs you bought bring you luck soon! Will be looking forward to the walleye trips soon.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...sounds like you have a good system going with the woodpile, have a safe day with the stacking and splitting today!  :thumbsup:  This spring weather is so unpredictable, hopefully we’ve seen the last frost.
  Wally...best of luck to you and Mr.WW today, hope those Kings are hungry!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve...the recital went real well, they held it at a nice park with than outside stage...no masks needed which was a real treat!  :clap: Hope your new staircase is completed today.  :thumbsup:
  Dave...I’ll be anxious to see those temperatures roll around again sometime in November!  :tipup:  When does the ice usually let go on your lake?
  FH4...making the chocolate lasagna today...have a few people here who are under the assumption it’s made with pasta noodles, lol, and I’m not saying anything to the contrary yet.  ;D
  Marv...I’ll 2nd Jeff’s suggestion, depending on what’s on the planner, might wanna have a cooler full of Ernies ready, lol.  :thumbsup:

Put most all of my plants outside to harden off again. Today they will be out in both sun and shade for most of the day and tomorrow they get to spend their first overnight outside weather permitting.
  The dance recital was really nice last evening, it was definitely nice not having to wear a mask although quite a few had them on. There was plenty of room for people to keep their distance and it’s the closest thing I’ve seen to almost normalcy in over a year now. Hopefully, things will continue to improve and get better over time.  :thumbsup:
  Time to start on that lasagna, lol, Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23462 on: May 14, 2021, 07:51 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Going to drown some crawlers in the mud puddle, and see if I can beat off the skunk this morning, Still waiting for the leak to dry up so I can put the over head back together.

time to hook up the boat and best to all dealing with what's on your planner for today

take extra care today.
Bud

Online zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23463 on: May 14, 2021, 07:59 AM »
56° here at the moment with forecast highs in the low 70s for the next several days. Our local rivers are all still near flood stage from the torrential rain we had last weekend, so I think I'm gonna take the boat out and try some of the oxbows and river marshes for bowfin tomorrow.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23464 on: May 14, 2021, 09:03 AM »
Next month she becomes ice free Eddie.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23465 on: May 14, 2021, 10:56 AM »
Good day sunny with blue sky and 5-10 mph wind in the middle sixties currently heading to the lower seventies. I sent an Email to the athletic director for Cornwall school district last night inquiring about spectators attending games numbers have been increased so will attend this afternoon's game. (Cornwall is where Ice Wanderer's part time neighbor has his year round home/gentlemen whose father made "Eggbet" the talking egg a local Christmas time attraction.) Cornwall enters the game with a 7-1 record and will be facing Warwick who are undefeated so far 8-0 this season. it should be a tightly contested game. I'm happy the weather is nice and this part of my life has returned feels more like Spring now.  :clap: :thumbsup:
Wallyworld may the weather and king salmon cooperate today. Hopefully the striped kitty will be visiting relatives.
Whopper Stopper may Thursday have been a better day for you and some progress made on any projects.
Tomturkey to answer your question about having enough space for a company to display/sell all of it's product line in supermarkets and other retail stores from my experience in the field outside vendors such as Nabisco are given a certain square footage of shelf space and maybe given end of aisle display when their company and the supermarket are having a special promotion such as launch of a new product of flavor of Oreo cookie in Nabisco's case. Companies like Nabisco have their own employees who stock their shelf sections and work with a store's inventory control people. I've been told the smaller independent stores get pressure by big companies like Nabisco with the companies telling the owners we want so much square footage or forget about selling our products in your store. This is the reason you see a smaller selection of products in the smaller square footage store or only the better selling products from big food companies product lines. Also some products are only sold and produced seasonally. Nabisco has a cookie called Mallowmares that is only available in the Spring or fall.
Hunts2long I still use maps and the "wing It" system. Personally have found some of the internet route mapping website prefer to use mostly major road systems to get you places.If I were to ask directions from my home to my sister-BIL's many times they have me getting on the NYS.Thruway in Newburgh and then exiting onto interstate 287 in the Mahwah,NJ. area. Hopefully you can upgrade the GPS system in your wife'car or like Ice Wanderer posted check it to see the unit is in the road travel mode and has not switched to a general tracking location mode. Modern technology is great provide you know how to use it and it functions properly. that is why it is important to keep our brains in good shape.  ::) :whistle:
Ice Wanderer may you not see any hard frost at your home now that you have some flower and other plants in the ground. Good plan with the firewood slow and steady eventually the job will be completed.
Eddie glad the granddaughter dance recital went well and the park had enough that you could social distance and avoid wearing a mask if you chose to go that route. The company doing the stair case replacement must be small with few employees the staircase on my building was removed on Monday along with the concrete pad so far nothing more has been done I did see most of the other buildings in the complex staircases are now completed so a little further walk but have laundry facilities available to me.
IFF best to you at the lake today. may you weather cooperate so the leak area in the RV drys out and you can make the repair.
Zcm-82 welcome to the 9:45 thread .Best to you in chasing the bowfins.
drifter-016 guess a short Spring-Summer time weather period is all part of living in a Northern climate. I assume by late October ice will start to form on your local lakes.

Everyone have a safe and good Friday. Keep safe and Healthy, best to all fishing.  While I'm typing heard noise out side they are dropping off materials for the staircase so maybe a new concrete pad will be poured this afternoon.

Steve

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23466 on: May 14, 2021, 09:39 PM »
Good evening temperature did reach the lower seventies around 3PM today people outside in T-shirts. The concrete pad that laundry room stairs will rest on did get poured this afternoon ( :clap: :thumbsup: ) . I was able to attend the Cornwall high school Boy's varsity lacrosse game good to be out of my home. Sadly Cornwall lost the game to Warwick 17 goals to 13 . Cornwall had closed the goal differential to 2 goals before both teams traded goals and time expired this is Cornwall's second loss of the season (7-2) .So far Warwick is undefeated with a record of (9-0). Hopefully there will be no reports of Covid from anyone who attended the game a good number of people sitting next to each other and not wearing masks. I brought a lawn jar to the game wore a mask and did my best to distance from others in attendance.

Everyone have a good night .
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23467 on: May 15, 2021, 04:29 AM »
Morning Everyone,
  Just a quick hello before heading out...off to help a buddy out again.  Just making sure the Cawfee was ready for you... ;D

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23468 on: May 15, 2021, 04:45 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            It's 45* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                            Steve........When i was at NYMA we played Cornwall in Lacrosse and all the other sports. I can't remember who won the most,
                    probably 50/50. :blink:
                            Eddie........I think you have good weather to keep your plants out for the night. :thumbsup: I bet you make great Lasagna. :flex:
                            Bud..........Well how did the worms do? ::)
                            Wally........ I'm waiting for your report from yesterday. :whistle:
                            Zcm..........Welcome to the morning addiction. :clap:
                            Marv..........Anny fishing this weekend? ???
                            H2l............It's time to get the boat out, the weather is almost perfect. :thumbsup:
                            I had some trouble with the wood splitter yesterday,  the auto reverse wouldn't kick out of gear when the ram got back. I changed
                    the filter and found that the hydraulic oil was down, I put a gallon in and still dosn't read on the stick, so first thing this morning of to get
                    another gallon.
                            I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23469 on: May 15, 2021, 05:38 AM »
40* and another sunny day.
The GPS has to be well over 20 years old. Wife said she tried an update one time. It has never been in my trucks. It did come in handy on the early trips to NYC. The first couple trips to the city Lindsay drove and I WATCHED out the window, I was all updated....lol

IW, the boat is all charged up, worm fridge in plugged in, heard the water temp hit 55*, I am ready. Still haven't talked to anyone that is catching any walleyes. Didn't hear anything on how the early pike guys did. I do miss having a bait shop to stop into and get all the news.

Have a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23470 on: May 15, 2021, 06:24 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

51 getting into the mid 60's for a high.

I will have to catch up and answer a couple questions later today. I have a tree job to wrap up today.

IW.... The Minnesota fishing opener is today so te lakes will be crazy  :cookoo:

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23471 on: May 15, 2021, 08:14 AM »
Morning all,

WS......hope the job goes well today  :flex:

Eddie.....how was the lasagna surprise  ???  :roflmao:

IW......weather is looking perfect to get the toon out  ;)

H2L.....water temp out of Oswego yesterday was around 46*- 47*

MrC.....glad you were finally able to watch a game in person  :clap:

IFF.....hope you found some hungry critters swimming around yesterday ;)

We managed to squeak by the skunk yesterday but not by much  :-\ landed 1 laker 31" not another bite  :(  forecast was waves 2 foot or less.....must be using a different measuring scale than us as the waves were at LEAST 2x that  ::) 

Thinking bike ride today  @)   :thumbsup:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23472 on: May 15, 2021, 01:57 PM »
Nice one Pat, even if you had a rocky ride.

Jeff, the crawlers did the trick, boated 8 or 9 depending on who you ask LOL, all short of the keeper size but one right at.  We put it back, planning on going Sunday as his Mrs. is the champion bottom bouncer.  Its her only day off.

Installed rod holders on the ceiling of the RV to accommodate a couple 7' rods, rounded up my 3 legged ice fishing fold up chairs to take along to the beach, and stored them in the RV.  Watching a Thunder Cloud marching off to the North East, wonder if Marv ordered one  :unsure: :whistle:

Steve, the drying part is being stubborn in what is no doubt particle board.  Might be a better idea to replace it with some marine grade board.

a bite of lunch and then off to run a couple errands.
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23473 on: May 15, 2021, 04:41 PM »
Good evening everyone! :bow:

I wrapped up my tree job around noon, took it easy after that. A guy had 3 medium oaks to get on the ground, unfortunately his yard was small so I had to top them out.  All ended well with him doing the cleanup.

Eddie you had asked about a bicycle,  I do have one but I never got into riding it. Everybody says the trick is to keep riding and you will toughen up, yeah that's what they said :roflmao:

WW....Congratulations on a dandy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IW.... Hope you had a good day splitting. Slow and easy gets it done :thumbsup:. No fishing for me this weekend with it being the opener. A couple of the lakes I went by today had 3/4 mile lines waiting to get to the access :cookoo:

The s-i-l went to WI today with her kayak fishing. She caught 12 bass and a couple pike. Her day ended crappy when she discovered her $225 paddle popped out of the holder sometime during the day. Being she peddles she doesn't use it much so it went unnoticed :%$#!:

She also ran into a hail storm on the way home. She said cars were pulled over and it was about 3" deep in places. She was just glad she wasn't on the lake at the time.

Hope you all have a good evening  :thumbsup:

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23474 on: May 16, 2021, 04:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy and 51* on the Hill this am, high of 69 today.

Marv...sounds like it was tight conditions with the tree job, glad everything worked out well for you yesterday. Quite a picture with the hail storm, glad Jen was off the water when that moved in, yikes!!  :thumbsup:    That sucks about losing the paddle, is there anyone she can contact at the lake?
  Bud...congrats on the fishing, best of luck to you all today!   :clap:
  Wally...the chocolate lasagna turned out to be a big hit! I used the regular Oreo’s this time, next batch try the peanut butter.   ;D   Congrats on avoiding the skunk, thanks for sharing the picture, very nice laker...especially under the conditions!   :thumbsup:  :clap:
  H2...best of luck with the new season, hope you find those walleyes hungry!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff....never did get the plants out yesterday other than a few hours after I got home. Should be done with the job around noon today and get back on track. Hope the splitter is back up and running smoothly again!    :thumbsup:
  FH4...thanks again for the recipe...it was well received here!   :thumbsup:

Helped my buddy out with a fairly large chimney job, stone veneer. Had a really good day yesterday, weather was perfect. Should be complete by noon today and then if I have any gas left in the tank, will get back to my gardening, lol.  The job is right around the corner from that big Chip Plant job I was on for a few years.
  Time to get ready for the ride again.... Cawfee’s on!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23475 on: May 16, 2021, 05:36 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....that picture is INSANE  :o sorry to hear about the lost paddle  :(   is it walleye opener  ???

H2L.....Happy Anniversary to you and MrsH2  :thumbsup: :clap:

Eddie......hope the job goes well today and you can get back to the garden  ;)2

IFF.....congrats on the catching, sounds like a fun day  :thumbsup:

IW.....hope the oil fixed the splitter problem  ;)

Had a nice ride yesterday, doing a repeat today  :thumbsup: :clap:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23476 on: May 16, 2021, 06:15 AM »
47* and sunny.
WW, Thanks, 40 years in the books. The girls took us out to dinner last night. That is ONE nice fish and better than a skunk. On the way home from dinner we saw a guy on the bridge landing a walleye, I guess it is time.

WS, too bad about the paddle. That is a lot of hail.

IFF, at least you got into some fish.

Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23477 on: May 16, 2021, 06:59 AM »
Good morning everyone    :bow:

50 looking to reach 70 today. They are calling for our first taste of humidity ???

Eddie....Good job helping out your buddy :thumbsup: Hope you are able to get into the garden. Both of the girls are going back to the lake this morning for more looking. She said she had mentioned it to a few people on the lake so you never know. I am guessing it's gone. They don't use their paddles a lot but you need them when launching and when returning. I think they can leave the drives in until the water is about 8" then they pull it up and need to paddle.

WW....Enjoy today's ride  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

H2l... Congratulations to you and your wife  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Here is another picture of yesterdays hail...

Nothing on my planner today, I am still a little saddle sore form the last two days climbing. I will probably spend some time hand loading and puttering in the garage.

Good morning IW!!

Hope you all have a good :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23478 on: May 16, 2021, 07:03 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                       It's 54* and clear, the weather has finally been awesome. ::)
                       H2l.........Happy anniversary to you and Mr.'s H2l. :clap:
                       Wally......That's a beautiful Laker, the toon is stating put till I get the wood done. :(
                       Marv.......That's a ugly picture at this time of the year, I'm glad Jen had a good fishing trip. :whistle:
                       Eddie..... It's hard to start something when you put in a hard work day, I hope it's easier today and you can get some gardening in. :unsure:
                       Bud........I'm glad the wobblers worked, it's fun just catching. :flex:
                       The filter change and oil fill seemed to help, no problems. I think I'll take the day off from the wood and give my old bones a rest.
                       I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and healthy.

IW

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23479 on: May 16, 2021, 08:39 AM »
I will try again to make a post again today.  I lost what I had typed before I could post and modify. I lost a post last Thursday even though I hit post.

MODIFY!!!!

I think that most of the fruit is lost over at the other place due to frost. The frost that was guessed to end last Tuesday continued through Friday. We did get a little rain over night. Not enough to do any good but at least it was not Marv's hail.

IW When I was burning a lot of wood I would get it cut and stacked. Then I would rent a splitter. I was able to get it all split and restacked in less than a day. I could not do that today. At least I did not have to maintain and store a splitter.

Marv  Has your SIL thought about making some posters to put up around the lake trying to get her paddle back. A $100 reward would be a lot cheaper than buying a new one. Since she only uses it launching and coming back in a canoe paddle would do the job, at least for now.

We got a call from the guy that handles assigning the Assn docks the other day. He wanted  to know if we wanted to actually give up our dock. He said not many are asking to have a dock due to the poor fishing on the lake any more. That is why I sold my toon to my grandson.

We went over to the town I started life at the other day because the wife wanted  to go to a store on the other  side of the  river that was featured on the news. That store was for the wealthy tourists with prices of clothes three times what the wife can buy them for.

I went to look at the lake from a marina. The lake is now for the rich with all of the marinas and the huge boats. We had lunch at a former pharmacy that is now a restaurant run by the late pharmacist's daughter. I did not know we were related until I went there years ago for coffee and met the pharmacist.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23480 on: May 16, 2021, 10:36 AM »
Good day seventy degrees outside with cloudy sky weather guessers say there is a 40 percent chance of thunder storm this afternoon.
Eddie nice that you have found some side work while waiting to hear about returning to Albany or starting at new job site.
Ice wanderer good to read you have your wood splitter running properly after some minor maintenance.
Hunts2long congratulations to you and your wife on reaching 40TH wedding anniversary  :clap: :clap: . Best to you whenever you make the first walleye fishing trip .
Whopper Stopper glad the tree job went may a day of rest help relieve any soreness from the climbing. Sorry to hear your SIL lost her kayak paddle hopefully the "Girls" find it on today's trip to the lake or someone else found the paddle and left a note at launch site with phone number to call and reclaim the paddle. Good that your SIl was off the water before the hail storm came through the area.
Wallyworld nice that you avoided the striped kitty while fishing in lees then ideal conditions.  I hope today's ride is a good one enjoy any ice cream.
IFF it maybe a smart idea to replace the ceiling material in area of roof leak to one that would handle any future leak better then the current particle board. Congratulations to you and your fishing partners  :clap:.
tomturkery sorry to hear you lost this years fruit crop at the second property.  To bad the store featured on local news is geared toward tourists and people willing to pay higher prices. Nice that you have a place to eat lunch while visiting your hometown.
Fish/hunt4ever I'm not sure if you head to Ohio this week or next either way may your filght be safe and problem free.
SpitzoMT may it be computer problems and busy work/personal schedules and not illness that have kept you from posting.
Icefisher-45 may it have been a good week for you and your wife.

Everyone stay sfe and healthy.
 Steve

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23481 on: May 16, 2021, 10:45 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Beautiful day outside. Nothing planned for me today. Still have to keep my leg elevated and leg is more swollen. My wife is home today. She picked up some tomato plants and other vegetable plants yesterday.

Hunts2long, Happy Anniversary to you and your wife.

WallyWorld, Hope you have a good ride today and it ends with ice cream.

Mason Eddie, That is very nice of you to help out your friend. Hope you get to garden today.

Ice Wanderer, Hope you get some rest today.

Whopper Stopper, That is quite a bit of hail. Good thing she wasn’t on the water during that. Hopefully she finds her paddle.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23482 on: May 16, 2021, 10:52 AM »
Icefisher-45 sorry to hear your leg is still giving you problems. All the best to your wife with her gardening this year.
 Steve

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23483 on: May 16, 2021, 08:45 PM »
Played on the lake for a couple hours Stull trying to figure out the big lake and where the walleye are hanging out  did see some trout right at the ramp and fished for them for a minute was fun watching them swim around almost looked like they were spawning but I know the spawn was over awhile ago unless these ones are confused what time it is. Flight next Sunday to Ohio. Smoked a prime rib and the wife made a strawberry rhubarb pie. It was a good dinner last night. The wife now seen a rhubarb cookie that she might make tomorrow. Fot the garden plot tilled again might start planting that this week. Have a good start to the week everyone.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23484 on: May 17, 2021, 05:36 AM »
43* and looks like another nice day on the way.
Thanks to everyone on the Anniversary wishes.
TT, this lake is changing way too fast. Like you say, bigger boats, fancy homes and the "get out of my way" it's all mine. I got to thinking after the girls took us out to dinner. Everyone in there were people from the area that I knew, then I figured it out, one last time out before the "nuts" show up. The out of town crowd takes over until after Labor Day.
Ice-45 hope you are feeling better.
Have a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23485 on: May 17, 2021, 05:48 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  47* clear and calm this am, might see some isolated thunderstorms this afternoon, high of 69.

H2... :bow: Congratulations and Happy 40th Anniversary to you and your wife!!  :bow: 
  FH4...better luck out on the lake next trip, sounds like we might have another recipe coming up?   :thumbsup:
  I-45...best wishes, thoughts and prayers continued for you Sir. Hope that swelling is going down and things start going your way soon....hang in there!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...did they finish up the stairs at your complex?  Guess one benefit of being in the trades is the side work seems to find you... ;D
  Tom...that sucks about all the fruit trees taking a hit from the frost. Imagine there will be increased prices on what is available this season, not to mention the loss of jobs. 
  Jeff...we finished up around 1:30 yesterday and by the time I got home all I wanted to do was relax, lol. Today will be a gardening day though!  Glad to read you took a day off and the splitter is running good again.   :thumbsup:
  Marv...hope the ladies had success finding the paddle yesterday!  :thumbsup:  I look at that picture of the hail and think that would be my luck after getting my plants in, lol. The road looks treacherous....wow! 
  Wally...saw lots of bikes out yesterday, beautiful day for a cruise...hope the ice cream was good!!   :clap: :thumbsup:

The chimney job went well, just a little slower setting up and finishing off the back side due to the pitch of the roof which was crazy steep. Set the plants out for the afternoon yesterday and they got their first overnight outside....most of them will be planted this morning.
  Youngest son finally came to get his Harley out of my shed yesterday, so that was a plus...had all of my bagged mulch stacked in there and blocked. Anxious to get started this am! My wife told me the hummingbirds were out yesterday...hope to see them hitting the feeders today.  ;D   Cawfee’s on...

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23486 on: May 17, 2021, 06:22 AM »
Morning all,

Put another 231 miles on yesterday, just shy of 500 total for the weekend  :flex:   :thumbsup:  and yes there was ice cream involved  :whistle:  :roflmao:  so now after playing all weekend it's time to start working on the splitting/stacking job  :-\

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #23487 on: May 17, 2021, 07:44 AM »
 Good morning ER's!! A welcome rainy day here today! I'm about done planting, so the rain is welcome!! I hope everyone stays safe and well!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #23488 on: May 17, 2021, 08:57 AM »
Good Morning, Everybody

62* right now, rain to be here for a few days-was on & off all day yesterday-looks like the same for today

The trip to & from NJ went smoothly, last trip will be in June after Memorial Day, Ellie is going east to see family & friends during that time, so I get 'dog duty', which is
     fine with me, I have plenty to do here with getting my storage unit in shape
The grass needs a trimming badly, but will have to wait till after the rain passes, talk was maybe Friday?, have to bring in the sheep by then  ;D

Time for breakfast, I'll be back after dinner

Be Safe
Stay Warm or Cool
Have Fun
Tight Lines or Straight Shots
Records & Limits
Safe Travels
Good Eats & Drink
Happy Birthday
Happy Anniversary
Get Well Soon
Thoughts & Prayers
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23489 on: May 17, 2021, 09:00 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Heading close to a high of 80 today. It's going to be a dandy

Eddie.... good luck getting the garden in :thumbsup:

WW.... good luck putting a dent in the splitting :thumbsup:

45....hope you get feeling better :thumbsup:

I just got back from a walk and am about to go to the range for a few rounds.

The lawn is stretching out again but want to let it go until the end of the week.

The girls went back and searched yesterday for the paddle. They did what TT suggested and put up a notice at the landing. They are pretty sure it's gone as both days there were a few people fishing and on jet skis.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.