Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1606930 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #23790 on: Jun 17, 2021, 09:31 AM »
Good morning everyone  :bow:

78 heading into the 90's again. Les has left and his brother Morey the dink is in town ;D

IW....I hope the maiden voyage goes well! What size motor is on the toon? My f-i-l had a girlfriend that owned a pontoon with a 20 hp Merc. They would always water ski and wakeboard behind it. Nothing fast of course but the kids loved it.

WW....nice pictures :thumbsup: I love the Bluebirds :thumbsup:

TT .... sorry to read about the computer aggravation. No question, not all computer rats are the same.

Eddie....graduation already, they sure grow fast :roflmao: Nice to read you had some luck on the water yesterday :thumbsup:

fish/hunt.....Nothing wrong with a good rant,the are some good listeners on this site.  It sounds like you have every right to be upset :%$#!: Hope things straighten out.

Yesterday the girls ended up with 17 for my wife and 41 for the s-i-l. My wife had a muffin on a bigger pike so she was bummed. The s-i-l caught a 18" bass so she got big fish for the day. Today they are on a decent musky lake so who knows ???

Maisie last night/morning decided it was time to play at 1:30am. We had a pretty good round before she got tired and went to sleep ??? I can see why the s-i-l always falls to sleep when she comes over.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23791 on: Jun 17, 2021, 10:33 AM »
Family always is fun, but when they are not even related to you it gets even worse.  We will see how it all pans out but all I know the one is seeing is dollars signs, but when my father is now 50 percent owner they might not get much since the place needs some real care and the garage needs torn down, and since it is a one bed/bath I do not think there will be much interest in the market right now, but who knows.

On a side note draw results are out, I got the goose egg again, three years in a row now with my wife and daughter with some antelope tags one year was it, my other daughter first year and nothing.  But my wife and daughter got sand hill crane tags so better get the calls and stuff ready for that.  Have a good one everyone and thanks for listening/reading the rants and understanding.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #23792 on: Jun 17, 2021, 06:16 PM »
WW, I agree with the hummer comment!! Not as many as normal and later also, plus no wrens in my house for the first time in quite awhile!! :cookoo: :unsure: :%$#!:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23793 on: Jun 17, 2021, 09:25 PM »
Good evening another day with high in the middle seventies and sunshine. I believe the weather guessers are calling for rain on Saturday
IFF good to read the RV furnace problem is resolved.  have you found a place to launch your boat. Best to you with the fishing.
Ice Wanderer may all have gone well on the pontoon boat's maiden voyage . Good that you were around to help Mealworm with the blow tire.
Hunts2long may you find some hungry walleyes tomorrow.
Wallyworld thank you for the bird house photos. have you received any word on the total raised by the charity bike ride after expenses were deduced.
Whopper Stopper looks like the girls are having a good week fishing. may they have hooked into some muskies today. I think Maisie has your SIL trained instead of the other way around wet cat food can have a pungent smell.
Tomturkey I'm not a lawyer but the must be some law about what information the Lake Assoc. board must release to members and how often they can meet in executive session.
Fish/hunt4ever may the visiting company become a regular customer of your employer. All of you be careful working in the high temperatures. may everything workout for your father with regards to your grandmother's house.
Zcm-28 you also be careful while working during the heat wave in your area.
Eddie have fun watching your granddaughter's pre-K graduation  tomorrow. i hope you receive good news on your retirement.

Everyone have a good night.
 Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23794 on: Jun 18, 2021, 04:24 AM »
47* this morning.
Boat is hooked up and ready to go.
Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23795 on: Jun 18, 2021, 04:43 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 52* and clear here on my hill. Today will be another nice day until around 2 pm when clouds move in. ::)
                           Marv.........If Maisie is like Kolie the weather cat, they change their mood each day/night.  :cookoo: The girls seem to be on fire. :flex:
                           Wally/OS...I use to have a dozen Hummingbirds but it seem it has dwindled down to just 3. :blink: I don't know what happened to the
                  others. :unsure:
                           Eddie........It's a shame that more relatives couldn't go to the graduation, it's such a milestone for the kids. :whistle: The thing about
                  retiring is, can you live on the income that you will receive. Of course you have the option to pick up side work to help out like WS does. I hope
                  it all comes together for you. :thumbsup:
                           H2l...........Have a good day on the water. :thumbsup:
                           Steve.......The weather here seems to be consistent with a spring like weather, a couple nice days then rain, but on the other hand it's
                  better than the drought that's going on in the west. :whistle:
                           Bud..........I'm glad you got the furnace working. :flex: I hope the fishing out there is to your liking. :clap:
                           Tom..........I think it's the associations obligation to release all important information. :unsure:
                           Zcm/Fish...You guys keep plenty of water with you to stay hydrated. :thumbsup:
                           Yesterday's trip was very nice, we had fantastic weather, not a cloud in the sky. There was a slight breeze so that helped. I trolled up the lake.
                  I only got one hit but never hooked up. Not sure what it was, Lake Trout or Salmon. We stopped up in Northwest Bay for lunch in front of my dream
                  home.           

Then we headed back to million Dollar Beach.

On a good note , when we got to the gate to the entrance of Million Dollar Beach boat launch the attendant asked if we were over 63 because
                   Monday thru Friday it is free for launching and parking. So getting older has it's perks.
                            I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23796 on: Jun 18, 2021, 05:33 AM »
Sandhill Cranes tags ???  Hum, waking up to 56* think heading to 72.  Much to my surprise furnace run, then shut off, wanted to turn it up a bit, and now find it must have tripped the reset.  Oh well will deal with that when its light out, have to unscrew the cover panel.

I booked with a charter boat out of Westport, WA for Sunday, the targets will be Halibut, and Lingcod.  :thumbsup: hope I will have enough  :flex: :flex: if I set hook on a big one, the Halibut that is.  Boats name is Cormorant, (deep diving bird) 50 foot boat. Might not be to crowded at another boat in the fleet was booked solid.  Must be they like to fish anywhere from 350 to700 feet down.  Brake out the big reels LOL  Should be an adventure anyway.

Jeff that's some dream house.

Steve:  think I will hookup the boat, head into town and launch at one of the marinas and take it for a run, not sure is I will be fishing, but just to get on the water.
see its now 3:30 local time, so its back to the pillow

Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23797 on: Jun 18, 2021, 05:42 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Bud, Morning Everyone,
  49* and clear here at the moment, warming up to 77 today.

Jeff...glad you had a nice trip yesterday, perfect weather and a free launch to boot, awesome!  Thanks for sharing the pictures, that’s one fine looking place on the water!   :clap: :thumbsup:  Yes, it kind of sucks they won’t let more than 2 people attend the graduation, especially after the Governor has loosened up on the reins here.  :cookoo:
  Bud...wishing you the best of luck with tomorrow’s trip, some serious deep water fishing!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2...hope you find the walleyes hungry this morning, best of luck out there!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...looking like some rain moving in here tonight and tomorrow as well. Are you going to be headed down to NJ for the weekend? 
  OS...only seeing a couple hummingbirds here hitting the feeders also...and not really seeing much on honey bees either.
  FH4...hope everything works out with the family/house. Best of luck to everyone with the sand hill cranes, will be looking forward to your reports!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...Maisie sounds like she’s the Queen Bee around the house, lol. Congratulations to the ladies with their catching, they’re really racking up some numbers! Will be looking forward to hearing how the Muskie lake treated them yesterday....best of luck to them with today’s adventure!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
   Wally...will you be heading over to Mass this weekend?

Took my first harvest from the garden yesterday, leaf lettuce was ready...unfortunately no tomatoes to accompany it, lol. Garlic scapes are ready to clip off today and in about a month will be pulling the bulbs.
  Have an afternoon appointment with my Hall on the retirement information, so hopefully that works out...thanks to everyone for the encouragement.   :thumbsup:
    Almost time to share my last breakfast with my granddaughter before her big day... ;D...Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23798 on: Jun 18, 2021, 06:17 AM »
78° and scattered t-storms here. It is supposed to clear off with a high around 94-95 by the afternoon, then more t-storms rolling in late tonight through tomorrow morning. I may go have a sit in the boat after work this evening to see if the pre-storm bite is on.

mr.clean - I push paper at a desk these days, so most of the time I am out of the heat, unless I have to go down onto the floor doing checks or running down some figures that aren't adding up. I don't miss sweating to death out there at all  ;D They've added a bunch of ceiling fans since I was doing production work, though, so it isn't quite as bad out there on the floor as it used to be.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23799 on: Jun 18, 2021, 06:34 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....congrats to your granddaughter on her big day  :thumbsup: :clap:  no Mass trip planned yet  :(

OS.....all the birds seem "off" this year, not sure what they "know" that we don't yet   :unsure:   ???

IW.....sounds like a perfect day on the lake yesterday  :thumbsup: not a bad "little shack" on the water  :whistle:

IFF.....hope you've been lifting weights if you hook up with even a small halibut  :flex:  have a great time and don't forget the pics :clap:

FH4.....hope things work out with the family issues, so sad when a death brings out the worst in some people  ::)

WS.....maybe Maisie needs a little dish of dry food set out before bed to get her thru till morning  :whistle:  hope there was a musky or two added to the catch list yesterday  :flex:

MrC.....certainly have enjoyed the spring like weather this week  @)  not looking forward to MrMuggy's next visit  :-\  no final $$$ totals yet

H2L.....hope you find a school of active eyes today  :thumbsup: visited 4 different launches on Ontario the past 2 days, not a single boat trailer in any parking lots  :o  one place hasn't even put their launch dock in yet  :cookoo:  water's still about 2' low  ::)

Think mowing's on the agenda this afternoon if the showers hold off  ;)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23800 on: Jun 18, 2021, 09:20 AM »
Oh forgot to mention the PFD, I had hanging on the Captains chair, the auto deploy one.  Well forgot it was not covered, and sure enough, it rained and it worked as advertised LOL.  It can still be used as a manual one, until I am able to rearm it.  Now to find my coffee cup, burning day light.
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23801 on: Jun 18, 2021, 09:32 AM »
Wow how good does 56 degrees feel this morning coming into work, what a relief from the hot.  Well my dad talked to a lawyer and he said that the others only have claims to the house/property nothing inside or on it.  So just have to see what pay off will be for them and free and clear, things kind of looking up, funeral here in a few more hours, well about 4, at work trying to get all my stuff done so I can head out of here, maybe in a couple weeks I can take some of the bereavement time and spend it with my dad/family. Well late for another meeting catch you all later, be safe out there.

Oh and that house would be cool to live in by the water, and beautiful on the water. Looked like a good day to be out.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23802 on: Jun 18, 2021, 11:31 AM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

84 heading to the mid 90's again.

IW.... nice pictures :thumbsup: Glad the voyage went well :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Eddie....best of luck today Sir :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WW....hope you can get the lawn taken care of. I haven't mowed in 5 weeks ???

Yesterdays fishing report was bad, I think total they only caught 4 fish total. They didn't see any muskies and said the jet skies were out in full force . Today the winds picked up and they decided to pull the plug and head home. Each day they spent 10-12 hours on the water so they had their fill. They are talking about a little lake north of us on Sunday.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23803 on: Jun 18, 2021, 08:36 PM »
Seems I can't catch a break,  located a private launch not far away in this inlet, $5 to launch, $5 to use the ramp to take one out.  only problem is not steep enough to float the boat off the trailer, tow vehicle was in water as far as I dared take it.  tail pipe already under water.  Could work if right at high tide :(   :unsure: So back to square one.  No pun intended but talk about adding salt to the wound,  had my camera in cargo pocket, waded into the water forgot about the camera, .....Yup it got wet, :cookoo: :%$#!: :%$#!: so trying the rice trick over night.
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23804 on: Jun 18, 2021, 11:11 PM »
And that is why I have a waterproof camera and when taking one of my DSLR's it goes in a Pelican case.   :'(

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23805 on: Jun 19, 2021, 03:26 AM »

as close as I could get, not steep enough to float it off at this launch.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23806 on: Jun 19, 2021, 05:02 AM »

Good morning Bud, ER's,
                           It's 61* and light rain is falling. ::)
                           Bud.......Even with a higher tide I don't think that launch would work, the boat ramp doesn't look steep enough. :cookoo:
                           Marv......It's to bad that the jet skiers ruin the girls last day. :%$#!: Maybe Sunday's lake will be better. :unsure: So are you going
                 to miss Maisie? ??? While I was running an errand, the weather cat brought in the hose a chipmunk, so I set up a have a heart trap, and this
                 morning I'll be taking the little bugger for a truck ride. lol :roflmao:
                           Zcm.......At least you're getting some rain not like other parts of the country. :whistle:
                           Eddie.....We are all curious, how did the appointment go with the retirement information? ??? I'm rooting for you. :thumbsup:
                           Wally.....After reading your post, it reminded me that my lawn needed a grooming, I got that in yesterday. :flex:
                           H2l........I hope you had a good day on the water, waiting for your report. :blink:
                           Yesterday I got a Lowrance Hook2 fish finder and got that installed on my toon. Maybe it will help in more hook ups.
                           Not much going on today, my wife is headed back to her mother's. My wife is trying to get her mother to come here for a week but
                  she is reluctant to be away from her Dr.
                           I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW 

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23807 on: Jun 19, 2021, 05:45 AM »
62* and light rain.
IFF, the launch I use is steep enough that if you have a roller trailer you don't want to un-hook until you are in the water. Have seen a few "high and dry".
IW, It was a pretty nice day to be on the water. I was surprised they weren't more boats out.
WS, those jet ski's can sure mess up a good day on the water.
Cool start to the fishing trip. On the water before 7, fished until 2. Not many hits and they all came between 9 to 11. The lake had gone flat and I was sitting on the end of shelf in 34 fow. Found a "small" school tight to bottom. All they wanted was a black jig right on the bottom. You could just feel them pick it up. Once the wind came back up, nothing. Only put 2 in the boat.
Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23808 on: Jun 19, 2021, 06:34 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, H2, Morning Everyone,
   Fair skies and  65* , nice breeze this am, high of 82 today with possible stray showers/thunderstorms.

Jeff...safe travels to your wife this morning, best wishes/thoughts and prayers continued for your MIL. Hope that new fish finder does the trick, good luck next trip out!!  :thumbsup:  Still up in the air with the retirement, the appointment went fairly well, but the numbers are borderline at this point.
  H2...glad you got on a couple anyway, better luck next trip out Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...that sucks about the boat launch and camera...hope the rice trick works, dang!   :'(
  Marv...darn shame the jet skiers screwed up the ladies trip, they were on a roll!  Congratulations to them both, and best of luck with tomorrow’s trip...they sure are diehards!!   :clap: :flex: :thumbsup:
  FH4...hope everything went as well as it could yesterday, such a difficult time...thoughts and prayers are with you and the family this morning Sir.
  Wally...that’s crazy about the boat launch’s up on Ontario, hope you can find another spot to launch soon!  Thank you, the graduate had a really nice day yesterday...she was chosen along with another young man in her class to lead the class saying the Pledge Of Allegiance...that was pretty special.   ;D :thumbsup:
  Z...sure hope you guys get a break soon out there with that nasty weather, best wishes with that!   :thumbsup:
  Dave.... hope the lake is wide open now and the weather is on your side for your vacation....will be looking forward to your reports!!!    :thumbsup:

As I mentioned to Jeff, the appointment went fairly well yesterday, at least I know where I stand at this point. Going to take a little more time to think everything through, health care for my wife and myself being one of the biggest issues as our retirement plan doesn’t cover that. In between a rock and hard spot at the moment.
  Grandson has his last Little League game this morning and then we’re off to a B’day party....might be mowing with the headlights this evening, lol.
  Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23809 on: Jun 19, 2021, 06:40 AM »
Morning all,

IFF......sounds like a frustrating kind of day to say the least  :%$#!:   fingers crossed today turns out to be a better one  ;)2

WS.....the dang jet skis can sure mess up a day on the water  >:(  can't go more than 5-7 days w/o mowing here regardless of rainfall  :wacko:  bet you missed Maisie's middle of the night feeding last night  :roflmao:

Eddie.....hope you're going to be joining the rest of us "old retired folks" soon   :thumbsup: :clap:  congrats to your granddaughter and good luck to your grandson today  :thumbsup:

H2L.....might have been slow but you beat the skunk, congrats  :flex:

IW.....safe travels to MrsIW, thoughts and prayers to your M-I-L  ;)   good luck catching the chippie  :flex:

Got the lawn mowed before the showers arrived  :thumbsup:  looks like we got 1" of rain overnight  :clap: :clap: more showers on tap today  :)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #23810 on: Jun 19, 2021, 08:09 AM »
Good morning ER's!!  Stormy night with heavy rain and t-storms with tornado sirens!! Rain guage has 4" and it's still raining!! Anyone want some, come and get it!!! :callcops: :thumbsup: :woot: :whistle: :cookoo:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23811 on: Jun 19, 2021, 08:59 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Today the expected high is only 80 with dew point of 51. It actually feels cool out :thumbsup: Tomorrow the guessers are all calling for rain, I sure hope we get "Some".

Bud....So close but so far. That's the ultimate kick in the pants :%$#!:

IW......So far I am not having any separation anxiety :whistle:

WW....I bet the lawn looks great with all the water you are getting. I think 3/4 of our state is under Red Flag warning. They don't even recommend doing BBQ tomorrow :cookoo:

Eddie....Health care is the #1 reason my wife needs to keep working for a few more years. There would be no way we could get by without her health insurance through her work. I am still a couple years from Medicare which doesn't help. The side jobs for me have always been feast or famine. We have eaten our share of steak, but we always keep a jar of peanut butter in the cupboard :unsure:

h2l...Congrats on beating the kitty  :thumbsup:

The girls are busy putting gear away and going over notes in preparation for next year.  The s-i-l ended up with 97 bass and pike, my wife had 51 bass and pike. They each have a counter so the numbers are accurate  :roflmao:

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23812 on: Jun 19, 2021, 09:30 AM »
Good day,not sure of the temperature but comfortable outside at this time I had to make an early morning trip to the post office felt nice not having to deal with any high humidity. I believe higher temperatures and humidity are coming to my area of NY. oh well besides tomorrow being father's day it is also the start of Summer.
Ice wanderer good to read maiden trip out with the pontoon went well and that you did not have to pay launch fee at Million Dollar Beach. Nice "Dream Home" . Safe journey for your wife my prayers added to eddie's for your MIL.
IFF may your luck improve hope the rice drys out the camera and it still functions. Best to you on Sunday's charter trip.
Eddie glad the live stream worked and you got to see your granddaughter's Pre-K graduation. happy to read your starting to harvest vegetables from your garden. health insurance is a big issue when retiring even once you are eligible for Medicare still can be some hefty co-pays.
Zcm-28 nice that you get to work in air conditioning. My first full time job was in a factory that made nuts and bolts like you no ceiling fans or AC back then in the 1980's.
Wallyworld if only your garden would grow like the grass you would have bumper crops of vegetables.
fish/hunt4ever may yesterday's funeral not have been to stressful for you and the family. Happy to read your father spoke with a lawyer. I hope you received my personal messages and that they are of some help to you and the family.
Whopper Stopper nice totals of fish caught by the 'girls' on their trip. Sorry the wind and high number of jet skies caused and early return home. Have a good trip on Sunday if the weather lets all of you get out on the water. May your area see some rain fall soon before things really get bad.
Hunts2long glad you found a few walleyes willing to take your offerings and boat traffice was not to bad on GSL.
OldSailor may you and your family get through all the rain and storms with no problems. I hope your garden comes through in good shape.

Have a safe and good Saturday. Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads.
 Steve

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23813 on: Jun 19, 2021, 09:49 AM »
We picked up around 1.6" of rain overnight. That's our first significant rainfall in a couple weeks here. The humidity has backed off significantly from what it has been, too, so that's a plus. I'll have to go nightcrawler hunting tonight, because I'm down to my last dozen or so, since the ground has been too dry for them to come out.

Sitting at 70° right now, with a forecast high of 88. They've backed the high temp forecast off a bit the next few days.

Went out to the river and caught a few fish before dark last night, including the same catfish twice. He got me into a deadfall limb and broke me off. About 5 minutes later I landed it with the other hook and line still strung from its mouth to the limb  :roflmao:

Got a few household chores to do this morning, but I'll probably go down to the river this afternoon. The water has gotten loooooow, which I prefer, since it makes the fish a lot more predictable.

mr.clean - my first "real" adult job was in an aluminum extrusion factory... talk about hot. The money was really good, but I think I'd probably die from that heat and those kind of hours now  :P

WS- 97? I'm envious  :o I call a dozen a really good day when I'm in the boat, unless it's just a bluegill/panfish trip.

OS - we had some lightning and some fair gusts here overnight, but I'm glad we didn't get that kind of mess. We've actually had far less severe storms than usual so far this year in my neck of the woods, not that I'm complaining.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23814 on: Jun 19, 2021, 10:56 AM »
WS- 97? I'm envious  :o I call a dozen a really good day when I'm in the boat, unless it's just a bluegill/panfish trip.

That was their 4 day total. And actually the bulk of it came in 3 days.

Bass and n.pike landed, which means touched  ;D

However they said they easily had 50 each that hit and spit which goes into the "muffin" column  :roflmao:

They fish for the fun of it, and from all accounts they had a blast.

WS

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23815 on: Jun 19, 2021, 11:00 AM »
I'm not really a fish eater, either. I just like catching them. Pretty much anything I catch goes back in the water, unless I keep it as bait for bigger fish.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23816 on: Jun 19, 2021, 08:20 PM »
Funeral went well and seen some family that I have not seen in awhile was nice catching up.

Went fishing for a bit today and found out they wanted cranks at 2.1 mph blue and silver and a perch color were the ticket for the catches. First for the wife catching some off planer boards. Now off to rest and sleep for the early plane rides tomorrow.

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23817 on: Jun 20, 2021, 04:30 AM »
Good morning everyone.
 I want to wish all the 9:45’er fathers a very happy Father’s Day. 
I hope those who can spend time with your kids have a great day......

Dot Guests: 183
Dot Hidden: 0
Dot Users: 1
Dot Users Online:
user Raquettedacker     

Maybe start calling it the 5:30 am on a sunday thread.    ::) ::) ::) ::)
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23818 on: Jun 20, 2021, 05:18 AM »
Morning all,

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads, Stepdads and Granddads  :bow:  :thumbsup:   :clap:  Enjoy your day  @)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23819 on: Jun 20, 2021, 06:07 AM »
61* and sunny.
Happy Father's Day. Thanks WW.
WS, looks like the girls had a very good trip. This lake has some pretty good SMB fishing and is well known for its big pike, you just don't see those kinds of numbers.
Mr. C, I was really surprised there wasn't more traffic on the lake on Friday. Sheriff even stopped me and said he had expected more boats to be out.
ZCM, good luck with the crawler's, my back wouldn't allow me to pick these days.
F/H4, nice walleyes.
Thanks Raq. 9:45 on a Tuesday is just fine, you know how us older people don't like CHANGE.
GSLFF had their summer contest yesterday. Frist contest in over a year. Haven't heard any reports.
The girls took me out to dinner last night. Had a great time and a very good steak.
Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.