Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1606931 times)

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #23370 on: May 05, 2021, 08:40 PM »
Sun came out today and was a really nice day. Well started my 2 and a half weeks aline at my plant. Then a week out in Ohio again just before memorial day weekend. But coming home on the wife's b day at least. Hopefully some fishing time with the wife this weekend but have to see what she wants since itis mothers day weekend. Hope everyone had a good hump day and a good rest of the week.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23371 on: May 05, 2021, 10:15 PM »
Good evening rainy day here think there is more fore cast in the days ahead glad I do not have to worry about mowing a lawn. Please keep me in your thoughts tomorrow morning receiving my first Covid-19 vaccine shot,the second is scheduled for June 3RD. They have started to replace the badly rusted stairs cases and landings leading to laundry rooms on buildings here at the complex. It appears they are going with pressure treated wood over steel.
Ice wanderer happy for you the broadband install was relatively quick and problem free  enjoy the increased speed.
Eddie I hope your daughter's electric service was not out for a lengthy period of time. Did you complete the fireplace renovation today. I guees by July we will have some idea if NY.,NJ. and CT. made the right choice in lifting Covid man-dates later this month.
Whopper Stopper did you get your lawn mowed or is it on next week's to do list. If you go fishing tomorrow best to your SIL and you.
Hunt2long may you find lees "floating junk" when you decided to launch your boat.
Wallyworld hopefully we will not see a rise in Covid infection rate numbers after the mandates are lifted.
Capt.Jim good that you and your wife are now close  and able to watch the grandchildren when an emergency happens that effects your son or DIL. May you complete all the paperwork by this weekend.
Drifter-016 had to be strange seeing Yellow Knife so void of activity.  If it is of any comfort to you and the other citizens of yellow Knife the young lady and her family most likely regret their choice to visit Alberta to find a dress for the high school graduation. May your coworkers and the college students stay Covid free.
fish/hunt4ever good to read you are seeing some nice weather. May all go well ove r the next two and a half weeks and during your time in Ohio. Have a good weekend however your wife decides the family should spend it.

Have a good night.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23372 on: May 06, 2021, 04:16 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  It’s not raining out this morning!!  :clap:   42* and windy, will see some sunshine today with a high in mid 50’s. 

Steve...congrats and best wishes today with your vaccination, hope you will see no side effects.   :clap:   My daughter said the power was back on by 6pm when she got home so that was a good thing...fireplace will be done today.  :thumbsup:
  FH4...glad you will be able to be back home for your wife’s B’day...how much longer after the next trip to Ohio will you have to keep going back, or is it going to be long term? Enjoy the weekend with your wife!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...that sucks about the lost post, there’s a boat load of them flying around somewhere from here! How was the camping trip?
  Dave...thats a sad thing about the outbreak there now, hopefully it doesn’t get out of hand. Enjoy that KFC soon, haven’t had that years either!   :thumbsup:
  Capt.J...no grandkids on this project...saving up for the garden and lawn work.  ;D   X2 on Steve’s reply, glad you were close to help out with the grandchildren...way to grandpa!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...best of luck if fishing is on the planner today!  :thumbsup: 
  H2...some warmer weather would be nice soon to get the water temp up, not seeing much more than 50’s here for the next week.
  Marv...well, good luck to you both if you’re going to brave the weather today!  If not, hope you can reschedule another trip together soon.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...how is MW and the family doing?

Had a decent day on the fireplace yesterday, should be finished up by early afternoon today with the stone work.  :thumbsup:   Must say, I sure miss not having a laborer working with me, lol, feeling the aches and pains today.  Cawfee’s on...
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23373 on: May 06, 2021, 04:53 AM »

Good morning Eddie, WR's,
                           It's 41* and mostly cloudy here on my hill, with the sun poking through today. ::)
                           Eddie..........I hope you can finish the fireplace today. :flex: :bow: MW and his wife have fully recovered from the virus, they
                 did have a setback, a week after getting over the initial virus they got their first shot and had strong reactions but that only lasted
                 3 days. After that they were 100%. :flex: :clap:
                           Steve.........Good luck with you shot today, that you don't have any reactions. :thumbsup:
                           Marv..........I hope you and Jen can get your trip in today. :flex: :thumbsup:
                           Wally.........Today looks like the only day that you and Mr. WW can get out, the guessers are calling for a wet 10 days ahead. :unsure:
                           Bud...........I think we all have some stuff flying around in cyber space. :cookoo:
                           Dave.........KFC is about 22 miles away, so getting some to bring home is a PIA. :%$#!: Enjoy it when the line dies down. :thumbsup:
                           H2l...........It sure is an off year, water levels down, water temp down it must be a Covid thing. :woot: :cookoo: :%$#!:
                           Fish..........Enjoy the time off and Happy Birthday to your wife. :clap:
                           Yesterday was a slow day here, cloudy then rain around, we played cards to pass the time. 9 hole golf my wife's mother's version.
                  We played two games, penny a point. My wife one the first and I won the second , he daughter is broke. LOL
                           Company is leaving today, I'll try to get something done out side if it dries out.
                           I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23374 on: May 06, 2021, 05:03 AM »
Good morning Eddie! Good morning everyone :thumbsup:

38 and breezy 12-15mph with gusts to 25 , the high is supposed to reach 60.

mr.clean.... I did get the first mowing in yesterday. I had only made a few rounds and the turkeys were already checking it out. Best of luck with your shot today :thumbsup:

WW....Best of luck to you two if hitting the water today. You had asked about my video chat with the rheumatologist. He was actually only 20 minutes late. All went well.

Eddie...Good luck with wrapping up the stone work :thumbsup:

Good morning IW!

We are going to give fishing a shot today. I'm not expecting a lot, and not looking forward to getting blown around the lake. I am sure it will still be fun but I would rather go a different day.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23375 on: May 06, 2021, 06:22 AM »
Morning all,

MrC.....good luck with today's shot  :thumbsup:

WS....hope you and your s-i-l have a good time on the lake, be safe  :clap:

IW....fingers crossed the wind will dry things out enough that you can get something done outside today  ;)

Eddie.....hope you can work out all the aches and pains this morning  :flex:

CapJ......your son and d-i-l are lucky to have you and MrsCap close by to kend a hand  :bow: :thumbsup:

IFF....those lost posts are  :%$#!: :%$#!:  for sure  :pinch: 

See another 1/4" of rain in the gauge this morning  ::)  No fishing today, altho the rain has stopped the wind has not  >:( 

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23376 on: May 06, 2021, 06:39 AM »
42* start to the day. Rain moving in. Some patchy frost guessed for tonight. The do not need it over by my place as most of the fruit is in full bloom. Hopefully it dries out by Saturday so I can mow the lawn again.

Modify

WS I wish my body would let me set that low in a kayak. I am a canoe person. I have had one since I was in high school

I came home yesterday after noon. I got my bird on Monday. It had to be the  dumbest bird I have ever taken. It strutted 200 yards to us where were standing next to a few apple boxes not  that hidden. it let my pick my shot gun off of thbox and take it at 30 yards.  9 3/4 inch beard and weighed around 20 lbs.

I called for my son on Tuesday and my dog breeder friend yesterday with no success.

IW We have the Ludington Pumped Storage Plant north of my other place. The pump water out of Lake Michigan in off peak time and release it during the day. It is around 50 years old. Now there is a big wind farm next to it.

Bud The two people I know that moved to TN love it. Little to no restrictions.

Time to get breakfast. We have a Senior Center board meeting at 10.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23377 on: May 06, 2021, 07:15 AM »
43* but the sun is out.. A slight breeze.
Drifter, stay away from that KFC until thing get back to normal with the Covid.
Eddie, good to hear the fireplace job is coming to an end. I am sure that other odd jobs can be found.
WS, good luck with the fishing.
We have our phone number back and most of the old "tele-marketers" have already checked in to see if we are OK. Really got just as many with the temp numbers as the old. It is all done with a program until you answer.
Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23378 on: May 06, 2021, 07:26 AM »
nice sunny day on tap for today, highs supposed to be around 70, with possible breeze.  Then a rainy and cold weekend on tap, guess this normally happens for Mothers day, and even some possible snow showers Sunday night. 

Well I am home for the next couple of weeks while my coworker is out in Ohio getting the cleanroom renovated and then I fly out the 23rd for the new ICP install, after that I fly back the 6th of June for training and getting all the tests done to make sure the new ICP is up to snuff, and then in my mind I see flying out on Fathers day for the next round of training and make sure all the first weeks tests do not need reran.  Then after that the traveling might stop, but only time will tell.  I am thinking my traveling will stop around September when hunting season kicks off and we are no longer available to travel since we will be out in the woods chasing elk, at least I hope that is the case and not required to be out of state.  have a good Thursday everyone.

Offline Badder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #23379 on: May 06, 2021, 08:22 AM »
FH4, if you don't mind me asking, what is it you do for work? I seen the word "Cleanroom" in this morning's post and it got me curious.

Thanks
SPIN 2 WIN!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23380 on: May 06, 2021, 09:51 AM »
yup lost another post
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23381 on: May 06, 2021, 03:10 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, It has been a tough week on Saturday got my second Covid shot and attended my wife’s friends mother’s funeral. Could barely walk and had pain in one of my legs and my wife wanted me to be seen. Turns out I have a large blood clot behind my knee. Am on a blood thinner now but still in pain. Neuro stimulator surgery is on hold until they see if I’ll ever be off the blood thinner. Just wanted to touch base. I hope everyone had a great day and has a great evening.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23382 on: May 06, 2021, 03:52 PM »
Prayers sent 45.

Sorry to read of your bad week. Hope the thinners help and you get free of the pain.

WS

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23383 on: May 06, 2021, 09:53 PM »
45 that sounds painful. Hopefully the blood thinners fix you up.

Well, I hopped in the ole Honda yesterday and sat in the drive through line at KFC for 90 minutes and got a big bucket and fries. Lasted 3 meals. Should be good now until the lineups die down.

Up to 47 cases at the one school now with 3 others likely (waiting on the results to come back). 
Over 1,000 people isolating for 2 weeks. ::)

My cabin neighbour made a run out to his cabin this evening.
Road is holding up nicely.   ;D

Currently 52* and sunny.

Main road is nice and clear.

The narrower side road to our cabins has a little water on it.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23384 on: May 06, 2021, 10:10 PM »
 Good evening, thank you for all the well wishes  thankfully other then some mild soreness when i move the arm I received the shot in no other problems from the shot. Only reached the lower sixties here today with sunshine. Upon my return from getting the shot drove around the complex the new laundry and boiler rooms stairs have been installed on some of the other buildings gives the complex a needed sprucing up. I see the "Say Hey Kid" Willie Mays turned ninety today. Mr.Mays is the oldest living member of MLB's Hall of Fame. I only saw Wille ply at the end of his career with the NY.Mets .
Eddie glad the power outage at your daughter's was of short time duration. Did you complete the fireplace today.
Ice Wanderer thank you for the report on Mealworm and his wife  good to read they have recovered best to them when and if they receive the second Covid vaccine shot. I will have to look up hot the ( hole golf card game is played. May your Mil and step granddaughter have arrived safely to their homes in VT.
Whopper Stopper good you were able to complete the first cutting of your lawn/yard. I guess the Turkeys are back looking for  the food you put out for them. Hope you and your SIL did not get blow around to badly today and were able to catch some fish.
Wallyworld  may some drier and less windy weather be headed your way so you can get out and fish and your yard not have to many areas of standing water.
Tomturkey congratulations on harvesting your Spring turkey sounds like like the tom was blinded by the urge to mate. May you son and dog breeder friend have better results on their next outings. Hopefully today's senior center meeting was peaceful and members were happy to see one another.
Hunts2long good you were able to keep your phone number. May you be happy with the new service.
Fish/hunt4ever may things go well with the up coming ICP install and testing show no problems. Also may you be correct and not have to travel to Ohio this fall and miss elk hunting season.
Badder welcome to the 9:45 thread please feel free to post here on a frequent basis. Fish/hunt4ever works for a company that produces high grade low impurity sulfuric acid. He can explain what exactly he does at the company.
IFF sorry to read you lost another post .
Icefisher-45 my prayer added to Whopper Stopper's may the blood thinner take care of the  blood clot and only be a temporary thing so you can have the neuro-stimulator surgery.
Drifter-016 sorry to hear the infection number are still increasing. Nice that you were able to get some KFC chicken personally don't think I would of waited 90 minutes. KFC does have a good product sadly my local KFC/Long John Sliver's (seafood) closed in January. There is a Pop-eye's chicken in my town  and recently a Kennedy's Fried chicken opened i have yet to try Kennedy's chicken.

Everyone stay safe and healthy.
Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23385 on: May 07, 2021, 04:49 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

40 heading to the mid 50's by late afternoon.

Dave.....Glad you were able to get bucket of KFC :thumbsup:

mr.clean .... Hope other then a sore are you are feeling good today :thumbsup:

TT.... Congratulations on getting your bird :thumbsup:

WW.... Best of luck if heading to the lake today :thumbsup:

I have a Dentist appointment in the jungle first thing this morning. Then it's back to the lake for round 2. Yesterday we never got on the lake. The wind was crazy with white caps so we didn't even put the kayaks in.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23386 on: May 07, 2021, 05:03 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            It's 36* and some puffy clouds.  ::)
                            Eddie..........You had a nice day to finish up the fireplace. Good job Dad. :flex: :clap: :thumbsup: :bow: Did you take a picture to share with us? ???
                            H2l.............I'm glad you were able to keep your number, it was never an issue here with our new company. :thumbsup:
                            Wally..........The wind did dry things out yesterday, so I got the lawn mowed. :flex:
                            Marv...........I'm waiting to read how you and Jen made out yesterday. :blink:
                            I-45...........I'm sorry to read that you developed a blood clot.  :( Does the Dr. think it came from the shot or from your back problems? ???
                            Fish............Enjoy the time you'll be home. :thumbsup:
                            Dave...........I'm glad that the road is holding up. :thumbsup: I like KFC but not 90 minutes worth. :roflmao: But if you haven't had it in a long time
                    I guess it's worth the wait. :clap:
                            Steve..........It's good the property owners of your complex are sprucing the place up, hope they don't raise the rent to cover the cost. :unsure:
                            Badder........Welcome to the morning addiction. :clap:
                            Tom............Congrat ulations getting a spring bird. :flex: :thumbsup:
                            Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day, things dried out, I hope it will be a trend for a while.
                            I have a Dr.'s appointment today with a non VA Dr. to go over what's causing the numbness in my left thumb and index finger.
                            I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23387 on: May 07, 2021, 05:13 AM »
Morning all,

Heading for the lake now, hope the rain holds off  ::). Catch up with you all later.

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline sebago2jigtima

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23388 on: May 07, 2021, 05:16 AM »
 :thumbsup:
ws nice wood split :thumbsup:ter u have there  :thumbsup:, i have one also, only mine has the log lift on the other side i also made a slip on 6way wedge  :flex:
eddie, hope u finished yesterday  :whistle: what kind of stones did u use :unsure: lickem em stickem
 dave, nice getting some kfc  ;) i was hoping u would have gotten a 4 seater sxs, so u could have taking ur ice shanty bros ! ;D
 tt  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: on you getting a bird  ;)
enjoy reading all of your post early
iw  hope u get out on the lake
thanks to all for ur comments ;D
got a new to me boat last nite 17 alum sylvan  ;D steering is a little tough turning the wheel and its been well loved ::)
gunna check it ova 2day
have a good day  :clap: to the best thread on is  ;)
tim

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23389 on: May 07, 2021, 05:30 AM »
Well early start for today, but hopefully that means that I get off earlier than expected.  Going to try and get my buddy out on the lake today and catch some walleye, he has had a rough go for a bit, found out heart problems he has been dealing with is one that can be fixed, but they say his kidneys are in to bad of shape for the valve replacement, but got good news saying kidneys are good, but he had a stroke on Easter so it is hard for him to talk and walk a bit, but just getting him and his wife out will be a blessing to spend time and hopefully get a boat load of walleye for them.  Just praying the wind will hold off and we have a good day.

As Mr. clean said I work for a company that produces Sulfuric acid and work in the lab testing several grades of the acid from commercial to Ultra pure.  The Ultra Pure we test in a cleanroom environment with an 8900 ICP-MS and we are testing down to PPT levels right now working on going lower.  It is an interesting job and always had some new to it every day, sometimes which is good, other times not so good surprises.  Have a good day everyone and have a great mothers day weekend, hopefully the weather will be good, but not looking good here for temps, but we should get more moisture to help everything grow.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23390 on: May 07, 2021, 06:48 AM »
38* and sun, two days in a row.
Drifter, about the only thing I would wait 90 minutes for is a, give me some time I am thinking. I know I sat in the car one day for 8 hours waiting on the wife in NYC. Glad you enjoyed the KFC.
WW, hope you find some fish. Browns or Walleyes?
Mr. C/IW, Spectrum seems to be OK. Just have to learn the channel numbers all over again and I don't get some of the outdoor networks.
Sebago, welcome to the site.
Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23391 on: May 07, 2021, 03:15 PM »
Good afternoon everyone  :bow:

56 with a a stiff "Holy Balls" north wind at 25mph ???

We got back from the lake a few minutes ago, what a joke the guessers were today :cookoo: They were claiming the winds would be much lighter than yesterday's.  We fought the white caps for the better part of 4 hours then hung it up before we drowned. The kayaks did pretty well battling the waves, but the fun was long gone after the first hour.

When we arrived at the lake we spotted 8 boats with 14 truck/trailer combos in the lot. When we got back to the landing everyone had left. Evidently we weren't the only cowards :roflmao: .

We will try it again next week ???

Sebago.... nice seeing you :thumbsup: I have a 4-way for my splitter, but being I split a lot of oak and elm, I haven't used it a lot.

Dave....The s-i-l's first job was at KFC. Every night she brought home bread bags full of it. We all got burnt out on it after a couple of months, but it was good.

Hope you all have a good afternoon/evening :thumbsup: stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23392 on: May 07, 2021, 03:39 PM »
Last time I had KFC was on my last medical trip to Edmonton in January I think it was.
Nice that we have one in town again. T'was a long 6 years without.

Got the SxS loaded up for the trip to the cabin. :)
Tight fit on my buddies trailer.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23393 on: May 07, 2021, 07:28 PM »
Made it!!!  😁 

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23394 on: May 07, 2021, 07:31 PM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23395 on: May 07, 2021, 09:14 PM »
Made it to the lake and was a beautiful day out. Everyone caught fish just was not as fast and furious as it was in the past. 4 hours total fishing for me and 2 hours for my buddy and his wife. Got my limit and they caught a few others.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23396 on: May 08, 2021, 04:40 AM »
Back to the old laptop for awhile, even though I have to use a plug in keyboard.

Dave well hell yeah one getting the SxS loaded and out where you want it.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Is your plan on its use more of the winter time at the cabin I take it ???  How far from the town is the cabin ?  If you said I have completely forgotten  ::)

At this time have only two acquaintance in Tennessee, which makes it seem a little hard leaving Colorado and so many behind.  Not to mention all the things one collects, that may not have a place or need to hang onto.  That must be what the other travel wizard just went "threw" Copy that Capt Jim about recognizing spots in roads that need fixing.  Have to think back in the day when driving truck across Pennsylvania on I-80 they had a sign that read bump ahead.  When it should have read bump next 300 miles.

Just about lost another post ??  paused to get a coffee and found computer was locked up.  Now to see if I can get it to continue

maybe I better just leave further comments for later.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23397 on: May 08, 2021, 05:07 AM »

Good morning Bud, ER's,
                         It's 41* and clear. 2 days in a row what a treat. ::)
                         Bud........It's always something with computers. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                         Dave......So it's a little tight on the trailer but you got in on. :thumbsup: It looks good at the cabin. :clap:
                         Fish........Nice job catching some more fish. :flex:
                         Marv.......You can never count on the guessers to be right, good job sticking it out longer than the boats. :thumbsup:
                         Sebago....it's nice seeing you here on the morning addiction. :clap:
                         Eddie.......It was a nice working day outside, I hope you got finished. :flex:
                         Wally........What's on the agenda today? ???
                         Yesterday morning I was cleaning window boxes in the basement sink and my wife yelled down that my firewood is here.
                 Oh Boy, now the work begins.
                         I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work r out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23398 on: May 08, 2021, 05:12 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  41* under cloudy skies, calling for showers and rain starting around mid morning again, high of 48 today.

FH4... congrats on another good trip, glad the fish cooperated for your buddy and his wife, awesome!!  :clap:  :bow:
  Dave...that new SxS looks like it belongs there! Thanks for sharing the pictures and hope you have a great weekend at the cabin!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...got to hand it to you and your SIL battling those conditions out in the kayaks, wow!  :flex:  :thumbsup:  Hopefully the weather cooperates for your next outing. Now the big question...did you either of you catch for the bragging rights?   ;D
  Sebago...welcome aboard the 9:45!  :thumbsup:  Yes, the stones were “ lickem and stickem “, lol, cultured stone. Sounds like we speak the same language!  ;D
  Wally...will be looking forward to your report, hope you and Mr.WW crushed them yesterday!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...hope your appointment went well yesterday and the Dr. figured out the problem, best wishes with that Sir!   :thumbsup:  Took a few pictures, will see if I can get them to post...having issues with that. That’s great news on MW and family!   :clap:
  I-45...man, so sorry to read you developed a blood clot now. Sending my best wishes, thoughts and prayers everything works out ok!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...congratulations on your trip and bagging a bird, awesome!  :clap: :bow:  Best of luck to your son getting his now.  :thumbsup:
  Steve...glad to read the complex has finally made some improvements to those stairs, nice!  Hope your arm is feeling better today, took a few days for mine to feel right also.   :thumbsup:
  Badder...welcome aboard the 9:45!   :thumbsup:

Hope I caught up with everyone, tough being a day behind here, lol. Finished up the fireplace Thursday, daughter was real happy and undoubtedly one of the best clients I’ve worked for. It was a fun project and got me away from my to do list here for a couple days... :whistle:
  Planned on a fishing trip yesterday but a friend called Thursday in need of an extra hand placing concrete with garage floor, so that’s how I spent the best day we had this week, lDoh!
  Baseball games today with the grandkids, T-Ball game at 10am, Little League game at noon if the rain holds off.  :thumbsup:  Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Morning Jeff, Bud! 

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23399 on: May 08, 2021, 05:28 AM »
Good morning Bud, IW! Good morning everyone :thumbsup:

31, may see 58 by the afternoon.

Bud.... Decisions, decisions??? Best of luck getting things sorted out :thumbsup:

IW.... Good luck with the firewood. Take your time and be careful :thumbsup:

Eddie.... Good going finishing up the fireplace  :bow: :bow: I bet your daughter was on cloud nine :thumbsup: :thumbsup: No fish caught, the kitty took the honors :pinch:

I am off to the shack in a few minutes. I haven't cleaned the chimney at the shack in years and figure it's long over do. The s-i-l is going to try her luck on a lake by the shack and my wife is spending the day helping me.

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.