Author Topic: Warm Liner Gloves  (Read 1445 times)

Offline bigyam627

• Team IceShanty Regular
Warm Liner Gloves
« on: Nov 08, 2012, 10:44 AM »
Im planning on buying myself a pair of ice armor mitts for this season but wasnt sure what to use as my liner glove. I am one of those lucky guys with poor circulation in my hands so warmth is my major concern. Ive read a lot about wearing latex gloves and am going to try this as my first layer but need to find the warmest liner gloves possible. Any suggestions???
"Fishing is unquestionably a form of madness, but happily, for the once bitten, there is no cure."

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Warm Liner Gloves
« Reply #1 on: Nov 08, 2012, 10:56 AM »
You can't find a warmer liner than these. I have been using these for 30 Plus years.
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/14/67/903/716/ITEM/Olympia-Sports-C8-Silver-Gloves-Liner.aspx?SiteID=SLI|Glove%20Liner&WT.MC_ID=10010
<===Lefty===

Offline HIMO

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOATBOYS WISCONSIN CHAPTER 1st Wisconsin goat!!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 08, 2012, 11:42 AM »
I have the ice armor mitts and do not use a liner. get some of those disposable handwarmers and you are good to go. just my .02.

HIMO
                                                                                                                      Iceshanty & MFF Global Moderator
It's not how deep you fish, but how you wiggle your worm !!!

Offline outlaw5oo

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2012, 09:40 PM »
I have the same mitts and I don't wear them walking to my spot but I do use a under armour liner fleece glove that does fit inside of the mitt. I have yet to need to use the 2 together even in -20 out. I picked mine up at Marshall's for $9.99 so no need to to spend the 25 they are everywhere else

Offline Homewrecker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2012, 06:24 AM »
My hands freze up also . If they just get a hint of cold  they go into shock blood stops going to them and they turn white.
Heat warmers work the best. $10.00 for 40 at Costco.
Homewrecker (Boats Name)

Offline Gillfisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2012, 06:31 AM »
My hands freze up also . If they just get a hint of cold  they go into shock blood stops going to them and they turn white.
Heat warmers work the best.

I have one finger on my right hand that does the same thing, heat warmers are the fix.

Here is an Astronomy lesson - The world revolves around the sun, not you!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.