Author Topic: Cabela's Trans-Alaskan III Pac boots on sale!  (Read 1880 times)

Trooper Bri

Cabela's Trans-Alaskan III Pac boots on sale!
« on: Jan 07, 2010, 08:28 PM »
I REALLY prefer to try on boots before I buy, but in this case I couldn't. Went to our CT store looking for these since they are on sale from $170 to $130. Of course the store didn't carry them, but did have a different Pac boot that I could at least try on and hope the sizing was comparable between the two.

And of course I grabbed a $20 Cabela's bucks online rebate that they're offering, so my new ice fishing boots were 114 bucks at the checkout and are being shipped to the CT store for pickup !!!

Who else owns these? What do you think of them. If I get more than 5 years out of them I'll be happy.

Offline evobassfish

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Cabela's Trans-Alaskan III Pac boots on sale!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2010, 07:18 AM »
nice! the brother and I just got saskatchewans, same boot but with camo. we go to the brainerd jaycee tourney every year and everytime we both get cold feet, hopeing this year will be more enjoyable. just from the feel of the boots is like your walking on pillows, hopefully they will make our feet nice and toasty!

Offline evobassfish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2010, 07:06 PM »
just got back field testing the boots and for the first time no more cold feet! yayy!

Offline Mainedog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 10, 2010, 07:12 PM »
Trooper Bri -
Just do a search of IS on Trans Alaskans......
I am sure the results will be overwhelming.
And you'll be wondering if you too should screw your boots.

As a tall skinny Texan, complete with pointy toed boots, a huge
silver platter of a belt buckle, and a cowboy hat tipped back on his head asked
me while I was trying on a pair of Trans Alaskans in the Bargain Cave
of the Dallas/Ft. Worth Cabelas,"What'ca doing with them there Hermon
Munson boots?"

Good Choice.
MD

Offline crappiekid

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 21, 2010, 08:43 PM »
I REALLY prefer to try on boots before I buy, but in this case I couldn't. Went to our CT store looking for these since they are on sale from $170 to $130. Of course the store didn't carry them, but did have a different Pac boot that I could at least try on and hope the sizing was comparable between the two.

And of course I grabbed a $20 Cabela's bucks online rebate that they're offering, so my new ice fishing boots were 114 bucks at the checkout and are being shipped to the CT store for pickup !!!

Who else owns these? What do you think of them. If I get more than 5 years out of them I'll be happy.

Have had mine for 5 years studded them great keep my super cold feet very comfortable best boots going IMO.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.