Author Topic: Warmth of Arctic Plus Suit  (Read 1577 times)

Offline TR_Walleye

• IceShanty Rookie
Warmth of Arctic Plus Suit
« on: Jan 25, 2009, 04:15 PM »
I was considering buying a new Arctic Armour Plus suit for Ice Fishing in Saskatchewan.  It is often quite cold ( -20 degrees Celsius) and I was wondering how warm this suit is.  I like what I have seen on other posts, but haven't seen anything on how warm it will keep me on those cold sunny Saskatchewan days.

Thanks,

TR_Walleye

Offline ZEKE

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Warmth of Arctic Plus Suit
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2009, 07:55 PM »
I have the plus suit
-10, 30 MPH out of the north I was comfortable but was not out on the ice for very long.
Was in and out of the shack.
Inside the shack the  coat and bibs are to much
 20 degrees outside and I'm sweating.

Offline ICEROGUE

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I have been on top of the world, and theres no ice
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2009, 10:06 PM »
I wear mine with just a few small layers on underneath, extremley warm and great at blocking wind, I fish the other day in -19 degrees and I was comforable, my feet were another story, but thats for a diffrent post :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline 3beagles

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2009, 05:04 AM »
I was considering buying a new Arctic Armour Plus suit for Ice Fishing in Saskatchewan.  It is often quite cold ( -20 degrees Celsius) and I was wondering how warm this suit is.  I like what I have seen on other posts, but haven't seen anything on how warm it will keep me on those cold sunny Saskatchewan days.

Thanks,

TR_Walleye
If you are not warm in the Arctic Armor suit, then I doubt that anything can keep you warm!  I highly recommend it!
Mike

Offline jjc155

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 31, 2009, 03:25 PM »
If you are not warm in the Arctic Armor suit, then I doubt that anything can keep you warm!  I highly recommend it!
Mike

That about sums it up. I love mine ( i have the regular red/black version) and have never been cold, usually have to leave the coat partially un-zipped to stay comfortable. I am a bucket sitter so I am always in the wind, cold, snow, sleet etc.

J-

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.