Author Topic: Mitchells Bay  (Read 5447 times)

Offline psufan

• IceShanty Rookie
Mitchells Bay
« on: Jan 07, 2011, 06:50 AM »
Headed to Mitchells Bay this weekend for some perch action. I have heard the action was non-stop this week. Has anyone been out there and can anyone agree with that. Thanks
I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today. And then theyll paint it.  "Shannon Hoon"

Offline Shorefisher

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Mitchells Bay
« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2011, 04:50 PM »
Reports I have been seeing are saying that ST .Lukes was the place to be ... minnows or jiggings spoons with black glo balls

9 to 12 feet of water

Offline icefishindaddy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • please make ice
« Reply #2 on: Jan 07, 2011, 07:03 PM »
Fished Mitchells Bay on Mon. and the action was slow and only 4' of water at end of the treeline there.  Today I headed over to St.Lukes which is south of Mitchells Bay on Lake St.Clair. Lots of action out between St.Lukes and Mitchells Bays about 2.5 to 3 miles off shore out by the XE2 or XE4 marker areas. (those are bouy numbers in the soft water time) there was about 100 of us out there and everyone was busy today. 12' of water was the depth I was at.

my conservation limit is 25
10 were over 10"

Offline Skel

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 09, 2011, 01:08 PM »
Whenever you want to check out fishing conditions on Lake St Clair/Mitchells Bay go to this site....It's the most active forum I've found for this area.  http://www.skunked.ca

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.