IceShanty Main > General Ice Fishing Chit Chat

Another awful winter for ice

<< < (7/7)

Brian VT:
Funny!  @)

https://www.instagram.com/daddyfuntv/reel/C4HfoVZt9gL/

ryguy80:
Maybe 3 time will be the charm next year. Got out twice this year, which was 3 times less than the season before. Too mild this year and year before was too much snow. So 2024-25 will be juuuuust right... :)

If next season sucks, I might sell all my ice fishing gear and get out of the hobby (too much invested for it to collect dust), but I probably won't get much for anything as everyone else will be selling off everything too...lol

thomasthepikehunter:

--- Quote from: ryguy80 on Mar 13, 2024, 01:08 PM ---Maybe 3 time will be the charm next year. Got out twice this year, which was 3 times less than the season before. Too mild this year and year before was too much snow. So 2024-25 will be juuuuust right... :)

If next season sucks, I might sell all my ice fishing gear and get out of the hobby (too much invested for it to collect dust), but I probably won't get much for anything as everyone else will be selling off everything too...lol

--- End quote ---

Get a snowmobile, or one of those tracked 4 wheelers. Then there is no such thing as too much snow.

jerryfishing:
We still have some ice, but I had to build a bridge so I don't fall in again getting off the ice at the end of the day.

Drifter_016:
I know what you mean.
Warm here and lots of snow meant we only have 3' of ice instead of 4 1/2'-5'.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version