IceShanty Main > General Ice Fishing Chit Chat

Looking for a quiet bucket aerator

(1/7) > >>

Spirithelper:
Hey everyone. I'm wondering if anyone has a battery powered aerator pump that is as quiet as the cheap little electric one I have. The Engel that came with my bait cooler gets annoying to listen to all day. I've had a couple others which are equally loud. Has anyone tried the $50 lithium ones? How about the Rapala aerator that shares a battery with their fillet knife?
I tried to search but didn't find anything. Kind of new to using the site.  Thanks!

ice dawg:
The Engel LI rechargeable is quiet, but is $50.

GBguy:
This is my 3rd season with this one, still going strong and only $20. Clips right on the Engel bait cooler, has high/low settings, usb-c rechargeable and 10 second on/off feature that doubles the battery life. Gets plenty of run time on a charge.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B098QT1594?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

RyanW:

--- Quote from: ice dawg on Feb 01, 2024, 08:17 PM ---The Engel LI rechargeable is quiet, but is $50.

--- End quote ---

I second this. I bought an Engel 7.5 and quickly replaced the included aerator with the Engel lithium. At one point in my day, I had to make sure it was even working because I couldn’t hear it. It was working. And working well. It also lasts a long time. I get at least 24 hours on low with one charge. And that’s with leaving it my car in freezing temperatures.

hawg:
X2 on CBguys. The  rechargeable  cheapies work great and silent. The battery Engle one drove me nuts too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version