IceShanty Main > General Ice Fishing Chit Chat

OK I'm impressed!!

(1/3) > >>

Hoserman:
I have the Buddy heater and it worked real well last year. I came across the videos of using a paint roller grid for a heat tray to put a wood stove fan on. I bought one today and tried it out in the house of course but was blown away at how well this works. I have learned so much from being on this forum. That should had outta heat up my shack quite well. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Brian VT:
Some of them (all of them?) you can use the front guard/grille the same way instead of bringing the paint roller thing.
You'd be giving up that safety factor though.

billybob851:

--- Quote from: Hoserman on Jan 26, 2023, 12:54 PM ---I have the Buddy heater and it worked real well last year. I came across the videos of using a paint roller grid for a heat tray to put a wood stove fan on. I bought one today and tried it out in the house of course but was blown away at how well this works. I have learned so much from being on this forum. That should had outta heat up my shack quite well. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

wait until you figure out you can throw a small pan or tin foil on that with some food in it!!!!! nothing like hot food/drinks while ice fishing

Hoserman:
Oh yeah. I was out on the lake last year and all you could smell was brats. And all I had was a cold sandwich. Ain't gonna happen no more. ;)2

hardwater diehard:
I got Lakco Grate last season ..works well and stays hot for quite a while ..yes its pricey but it is very stable ...even with a cast iron pan . The Galvanized paint roller great just did not seem appealing or stable for my comfort.

https://kmdainc.com/Heat-Stream-Cooking-Grate_p_1172.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version