New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

Okay, I'll start....

<< < (2/17) > >>

jigmaster5:
I started a YT fishing channel for fun...hoping to post a few icefishing videos when the ice gets here.  I've got some ideas that I want to try.  Still trying to figure out how to film, edit, microphones, etc, etc....it's a work in progress....might be even harder in the cold.  I'll get there, tho!

So, that's what I've been up to!   ;D

lake snake:

--- Quote from: jigmaster5 on Sep 12, 2023, 03:43 PM ---I started a YT fishing channel for fun...hoping to post a few icefishing videos when the ice gets here.  I've got some ideas that I want to try.  Still trying to figure out how to film, edit, microphones, etc, etc....it's a work in progress....might be even harder in the cold.  I'll get there, tho!

--- End quote ---
Hey jigmaster5. What’s the name of your YouTube channel. I’ll go over and give you a sub.

icefisher-45:

--- Quote from: jigmaster5 on Sep 12, 2023, 03:43 PM ---I started a YT fishing channel for fun...hoping to post a few icefishing videos when the ice gets here.  I've got some ideas that I want to try.  Still trying to figure out how to film, edit, microphones, etc, etc....it's a work in progress....might be even harder in the cold.  I'll get there, tho!

--- End quote ---

I’ll go over there and give you a sub as well

jigmaster5:
Thx, guys. :tipup:

Channel is called, "Jon P. Fishing"....check it out if you have some time.

I'm just getting going...still learning how to film, edit + post videos.  It's a work in progress, but I'm learning + getting better with each video.

I've got 5 videos posted now and videos scheduled every Wed + Sat into early October.  All kinds of stuff coming from trapping bait to frog fishing in lily pads to fish busting bait on top.  As soon as safe ice gets here, I'll be out jigging + filming, too.

icefisher-45:

--- Quote from: jigmaster5 on Sep 14, 2023, 02:05 PM ---Thx, guys. :tipup:

Channel is called, "Jon P. Fishing"....check it out if you have some time.

I'm just getting going...still learning how to film, edit + post videos.  It's a work in progress, but I'm learning + getting better with each video.

I've got 5 videos posted now and videos scheduled every Wed + Sat into early October.  All kinds of stuff coming from trapping bait to frog fishing in lily pads to fish busting bait on top.  As soon as safe ice gets here, I'll be out jigging + filming, too.
[/quote
Just subscribed, Looks like it’s going to be a great channel. Good luck
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version