Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607552 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #12420 on: May 08, 2018, 05:46 AM »
Good Morning ER's

First thing on my plate today will be going to the store, with my drivers license and passport, to fill out necessary paperwork, proving I am not too old to work and too young to die.

Then make plans for a trip to Kansas, for a 2 day visit with SIL.  Shouldn't be too bad of a drive, about 8 hours each way.  Actually looking forward to both.

Eddie, yes ones like that or even close to 32" walleyes are a fish of a life time to catch.  I will have to put my quest for another one on hold soon.

Have a great day all, enjoy.

Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12421 on: May 08, 2018, 06:11 AM »
I am going over to hunt tomorrow but will probably not hunt until Thursday. I have an eye appointment tomorrow so by the time I get done with it and drive over I will probably just try and roost a tom for Thursday morning. I just remembered that I still need to buy my tag.

MR C I was on jury duty a number of times. Every time I was supposed to come in I got a call the night before that I did not need to come in. In my county that must have meant that they plea bargained the case away to less than a slap on the pinky. The sentences the judges hand out are ridiculous, hardly worth their time and our costs. One time I was on the list so I had to get permission from the judge to go turkey hunting in the UP. The way they operate if I had to come in I could have drove home during the night to show up. I wonder what the reaction would have been if I showed up in my camos? If I had to serve in one of the judges courts I would get thrown out of the jury pool as I taught him how to turkey hunt.

Eddie Give my congratulations to Mike. As far as I am concerned any turkey is a trophy. I am glad that turkey hunting in Michigan has not gone the way of deer hunting with it all about big horns. In one state they have to have a minimum length of beard to be legal.

As far as the easement goes that I signed and what I was sent after the fact as far as I am concerned they can not legally change it now. I am still going to build a new tower as this one is getting shaky. It needs to be moved straight back so I can see the two food plots across from it. I might just take the top off and let the base set where it is to tick them off. 

The wife just showed me a post on FB by a friend that raises pointing labs. She has a dog out in Iowa at a trainer. The guy abandoned the kennel leaving big number of dogs with out food or water. When animal control came in they found three dogs dead and the rest in terrible shape. I am praying that the rest of the dogs can be saved. My friend raises some highly sought after pointing labs.

WS That new mulch sure made a great improvement the DITCH. I need to replace the mulch around my blue berries to keep the weeds down. I just need some big chips not fine ones that rot in a year.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12422 on: May 08, 2018, 06:01 PM »
Good afternoon everyone,  it was a beautiful day here. Injections seemed to help. Moving around a little better start pt on Friday and started the job search. Wife wants me to try security. Every place I've looked at so far wants people with military experience which is one of my regrets for listening to my parents. Plus being over 50 isn't helping either. I hope everyone had a good day and had tight lines as well.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12423 on: May 09, 2018, 04:05 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 51* and clear on my hill. Yesterday was a great day out not a cloud in the sky, lots of the trees are really budding out. :clap:
                           Tom.......That's a shame about the dogs, the trainer should be found and hung by his testicles! >:(
                           I-45.......I'm glad to hear the injections are working for you, good luck with the job search. :thumbsup:
                           Marv......How is the stone washing going? ???
                           Eddie.....The spring fashions must have made their appearance yesterday and will again today! :woot:
                           Bud........I hope you have a safe trip to Kansas. :flex:
                           Therapy session didn't go very well, the therapist had me do a new exerciser and it put a strain on my rotator  cuff and I didn't get
                a lot of sleep last night! :%$#!:
                           I hope everyone has a good Wednesday, Hump Day either at work or out enjoying some nice weather!

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12424 on: May 09, 2018, 04:58 AM »
Good Morning IW! Good morning Everyone :bow:

58 heading to 75 later. They are promising rain again today, yesterday the sidewalk got wet so I hope today it's a little better.

IW sorry to hear you had a bad night. I sure hope they get the therapy worked out so it starts to help. It has to get frustrating :%$#!:

WW best of luck on the water today :thumbsup:

Yesterday was loose ends day. I had a tree job to finish that took a couple of hours, and then I bought what I needed for rock washing. My plan is to start with the rocks this morning but first I have to tinker with a water leak. I am not sure if I will be able to handle it, guess I will see. I am thinking the rocks will take 5 days or so, probably the hard part will be to keep at it.

Hope you all have an excellent Wednesday :thumbsup: As always stay safe!

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12425 on: May 09, 2018, 06:56 AM »
I heard from my dog breeder friend that the dog is ok and in a shelter. The dog had been sold and was sent to the guy for training. The couple that own it are on there way from California to pick it up. I do not know if they bought the dog sight unseen or not. If they did it shows the reputation she has for her line of pointing labs. I will go see her when I am over there turkey hunting. I am looking forward to getting to play with the litter she has right now.

IW Sorry to here that you had a bad night  after therapy. When ever I had therapy I always set the limits of what they put me through. More than once I would stop some thing before I over did it much to a few therapists dismay. It is my body that suffers not theirs.

I talked to my hunting buddy last night. He is having trouble getting a good tom in range. I guess I will have to go show him how to get it done, again. When 4 of us used to run and gun all over I would be the last to fill my tag as I was always calling birds in for the other three. I think I have called in almost as many birds in for others as I have for my self over the last 30+ years.

WS I noticed lately when I was looking at the radar to see what we had coming that the rain seemed to be going around you. We have not really had a good rain this spring. Things are finally greening up but it has been awful slow. The heavy stuff guessed for today is going way south of us. I have rain gear  packed for turkey hunting so I am sure that will make us miss any rain.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #12426 on: May 10, 2018, 03:21 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and calm 51* on the Hill this am, high of 72 here today with a chance of afternoon showers.

Tom...best of luck to you calling in a nice gobbler!  :thumbsup:  Hope they can catch up with that trainer that abandoned all the dogs, what a shame.
  Marv...how did the plumbing go for you yesterday? Good luck with your stone project, looking forward to seeing some pictures of that as it progresses! Hope the sift works out well for you... :thumbsup:
  Jeff...sorry to read about the therapy problems, dang! Hope you're feeling a little better today Sir.  :thumbsup:  The Spring fashions have been marvelous so far this season!!   :clap: :roflmao:
  I-45...best of luck to you in your job search Sir!  :thumbsup:
  Bud...safe travels to and from Kansas! I had to show my ID yesterday buying beer on the way home... ;D
  Wally...hope the fishing has been as good as the weather the last few days for you and Mr.WW!   :thumbsup:

No Internet connection again yesterday morning.
  Tuesday was a very busy day down at the job site. The annual Police Memorial ceremony took place and there was a huge gathering of law enforcement from all departments...both beautiful and sad to watch...51 new names were added to the wall, officers who died in the line of duty.
   Two new workers started yesterday, believe the other two will start next week. So far so good with the newbies, everyone seems to be working out just fine.
  Cawfee's on....
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12427 on: May 10, 2018, 03:59 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                         It's 54* here on my hill just a little warmer than Eddie has. ???
                         Congrats to the three retains that have been released from N. Korea. Welcome home! :thumbsup: :clap:
                         Eddie........I'm glad the spring fashions are pleasing to the eye again, it probably brightens up yours and the guys day. :thumbsup:
                         Tom..........Every week the therapist has added a new exercise to my routine, it's suppose to help strengthen the muscle? ???
                         Bud.........I always say thank you when I get carded when buying mt beer, I bet Eddie was buying Yuengling! :woot:
                         Back to the therapy today, lets see if she keeps me going with the new exercise! ::)
                         Last evening my wife and I went to MW's sons little league game, we only stayed for half the game. We should have taken sometthing
                to eat with us, I was getting hungry. The have a concession stand but looked a little greasy to me. :blink:
                         I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out on the water!

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12428 on: May 10, 2018, 04:06 AM »
??? Jeff you a little confused ???  I haven't bought a beer for some time.
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12429 on: May 10, 2018, 04:07 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

TT best of luck bagging a bird :thumbsup: Hope you have an excellent time in the woods!

Eddie the plumbing actually went fairly well. It took a lot longer to figure out the problem than to fix it. I found out the spout going into the bathtub got hit with a cooler a week or so ago ??? What happened was the seal next to the wall got broke allowing water to get between the tub and wall when showering and drip to the laundry room. I bought a new spout which fits tighter, and some caulk, all seems well now.

The rock project has me stiff and sore this morning. I went to Home Depot and they were sold out of steel lath. I used the same idea with some heavy gauge wire with 1/2" grids and sandwiched it between a couple of 2"x4"'s. I ended up with $12 into it. The lath would have been better but I would have had to either order it or head to the jungle :cookoo: The portion of the bed I did yesterday was a mess. The first 2" of rock was pretty clean. The bottom 4" or so was all mixed with dirt and was a bugger to get dug out. It was easy to see with all the dirt why the weeds have been coming up the last couple years. I put in 7 hours and had to call it for the day. This morning I have about 4' more to go on the first section, then I need to lay some new plastic, and start putting the washed rock back. It will be nice not having all the grass and weeds coming up throughout the summer.

I think I underestimated how long it will take to get it all done, I'll have to see how putting it back goes, but 5-6 days doesn't seem possible.

Hope you all have an excellent Thursday :thumbsup: Above all else stay safe!

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12430 on: May 10, 2018, 05:27 AM »
Good Morning ER's......again, looks like the gremlin is making his rounds.  Lost internet, and a post earlier.

Marv looks like your winning the battle with the stones. 

looks like the fishing outing with some store crew is cancelled for today, in favor of going out Friday.  Think I will go by myself today, after doing a little house keeping on my boat.  Want to relocate a couple rod holders.  Got a heads up that the store opening has been now put off until late July.  Guess I will have more time than money  ::)

woke up to a throbbing right hand, and even my elbow was complaining.

See on the history channel that Hitler was on crystal meth for years ??  No wonder he was nuts.

Tom how many turkeys you get to harvest in a season ?

will try and post this, hope the Gremlin is out of the way.

Good Day to all.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12431 on: May 10, 2018, 05:31 AM »
Morning all,

Well the walleye fishing Monday locally was a bust  :'(   picked up one pickerel not another hit all day  :blink:  Decided to spend a couple nights at camp and head to Ontario from there for some browns. Tuesday we got 5 browns and 1 steelhead  :clap:  Wednesday we went out of a different launch and only managed 2 steelhead  :-\ 

29" brown

26" steelhead

some absolutely beautiful weather all 3 days  @)

My son & family are coming later this evening for the weekend  :thumbsup:  Then next week we're heading north to hunt for some big eyes  ;)2 

WS.....some awesome work  :flex: :thumbsup:  phrase of the day "pace yourself"  :woot:  hope you can work out the kinks ok  ;)

IW....hope your therapy session goes better today  :)

IFF.....safe travels to & from Kansas  ;)  good luck on the water today sir  ;D

Eddie.....sad there are so many names added to the memorial each year  :'(  I'm sure the ceremony is a tear jerker  :'( :angel :callcops:

TT.....good luck on bagging that bird  :thumbsup:

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12432 on: May 10, 2018, 05:53 AM »
WW congratulations!
Beautiful fish :clap: :clap: :clap:

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12433 on: May 10, 2018, 06:04 AM »
Sunny and 50 this morning.

I haven't got out in the boat yet. The contest last Sat. produced some fish. Winners were 24" walleye and 45" pike. Only one trout was entered.

Looks like most of the snow is now gone. There may be still some up in the hills. I don't care to see it for a while. Things are really getting green around here.

WW, glad you got some fish. Had to be nice to be out on the boat and not dressed for ice fishing.

Have a good day....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12434 on: May 10, 2018, 09:29 AM »
Good morning everyone,  looks like it's going to be a nice day. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12435 on: May 10, 2018, 06:18 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Tomorrow I am heading to Walmart first thing, so I'm not sure if I will get to post or not.

A crazy thing happened today. I was busy washing and putting the rocks back into the flower bed. I had just looked at my watch and thought wow 2pm; I got my 8 in. I heard a car drive in and I just kept working figuring someone was probably selling something. I saw this lady get out and of course I immediately recognized her, it was my drinking lady friend from down the road. The first words out of her mouth were “what the hell are you doing?” I laughed and told her I was washing my rocks off ???

She said come with me to our house and have a cherry Royal. I told her that I had to get these rocks finished and I still had about an hour to go. She said she had heard that I retired, so I had lots of time to wash my rocks tomorrow. She said that her husband has been working on their flower bed for 6 years, and he isn’t finished yet  ;D

So I exchanged my muddy shoes for some clean ones and hopped in the car with her. Just as we pulled into their yard her husband was walking to the patio with two glasses and my vase full of Crown Royal and Cherry Coke. They had been to town and saw me working outside. When they got home he told her to fetch me and he stayed behind to whip up some paint thinner.  She had just made some homemade doughnuts and man, were they delicious. We visited for about 2 hours which meant 2 vases, and I told them I had to get going, at which time she promptly delivered me back home.

I changed back into my muddy shoes and just started shoveling when my wife came home. She was a little miffed that I was still working on the rocks and told me I had enough work for one day. So off to the showers I went, never mentioning my getting abducted. 

Today was a good day :thumbsup:

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12436 on: May 10, 2018, 07:03 PM »
That is a great day right there  :thumbsup: :clap:  You are definitely getting the hang of the retirement life my friend  ;)2 :woot:

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12437 on: May 11, 2018, 03:24 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  TGIF!
  Windy and 54* this am, high of 59 today. Looks like some rain coming back in for the weekend....figures!

Marv...now that sounds like a great way to end the day!!  :clap:  Would imagine that won't be the last vase full of Crown and Cherry you share together, lol...good story! Glad the stone project is coming along for you, looking good!!   :thumbsup:
  H2...agree, its amazing how green it is now over the last week's warmer temps! Is the reservoir full now? Best of luck with your first trip out in the boat!    :thumbsup:
  Wally...congrats to you and Mr.WW on your catches, some beautiful trout!  :clap:   Hope your son and family arrived safely, have a wonderful weekend....Happy Mothers Day!!    ;D
  Bud...hope you landed on some fish yesterday!  :thumbsup:    Thanks for the history lesson, knew Hitler was on all sorts of drugs, didn't know he was a meth head though, wow!
  Jeff...hope yesterday's therapy went well for you and no problems with additional pains. I think my grandsons T-ball game tomorrow will be cancelled by the looks of things.

Things are moving along really well so far with our marble crew. The newbies are starting to get the rhythm of our routine down and we've been putting in some very good numbers....management is pleased so that's a good thing.
  Well, time to get ready for the last 8 hour shift....cawfee's on gang!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12438 on: May 11, 2018, 05:00 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                      It's 45* and calm here on my hill, looks like a nice day ahead.
                      Marv........Nice story, I think you won't be lonely in your retirement, I'll have to try one of those Crown a Cherry drinks. :thumbsup:
                      Wally........Nice catch, the weather was great to be out! :flex:
                      Bud..........The late opening will give you more time to fish! :woot:
                      H2L.........Here too things are really perking up fast. I hope the boat is ready to go! :clap:
                      Yesterdays session was OK but she kept the exercise in but didn't do as many, no new pain except for the pain I developed shoveling the manure
              MW brought me for my wife's garden.  :blink:
                      This morning I have to take MW's walk behind mower to thge shop to get a new starter. He would do the repair himself but it's under warrnty and
              the starter is about $200 so it's going in!
                      I hope everyone one has a good Friday either at work or out!

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12439 on: May 11, 2018, 06:05 AM »
Good Morning. 47 degrees and some clouds.

WS, sounds like you are getting into the swing of retirement.

Eddie, and IW I guess Spring did show-up after all. However I did see a pile of snow yesterday behind a barn. The lake is about where it should be but will rise some more. Not many people fishing and those that are, aren't getting much. Some bass and a few pike. The GSLFF contest on the opener was won with 24" walleye and 45" pike. Weather wasn't the best.

Have a good Friday...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12440 on: May 11, 2018, 06:09 AM »
Morning all,

Son & family arrived safe & sound. Puppy is a little whirlwind  :roflmao: :whistle: >:D :woot: Kids should be getting up soon.  I just wanted to say good morning before the day begins  ;)

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12441 on: May 12, 2018, 04:15 AM »
Good morning ER's

Got out to drown some crawlers, 22 short eyes ?  Picked up more crawlers expecting to have some store crew join me.  That turned out like trying to herding cats.  caught a dozen or so waiting for the 5 to show up.  Only 2 made it over mid day for a couple hours,  I put them on fish right off with a keeper coming to the boat.

going to risk going with another partner this morning.  Then home to get an ear full for going two days in a row  ;D ::)  Back to my pillow for now

Good day all.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12442 on: May 12, 2018, 04:44 AM »

Good morning Bud, ER's,
                             It's 35* and clear here on my hill, it's suppose to cloud up and showers are coming in later today! ::)
                             Bud........I hope you can get out on the water, there are worse things you could be doing than fishing. :woot:
                             H2L........I saw snow on top of West Mountain Ski center yesterday, I'm sure it was an extra deep pile that they had. ???
                             Wally......Enjoy the visit from your family! :thumbsup:
                             Not much is going on here today, my wife is doing her weekend visit to her sons to watch his daughter while he's at work. This
                    might be the last time she will have to go. He's been promised a promotion which would mean a schedule change and he won't be working
                    weekends. :thumbsup:
                             I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out enjoying!

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12443 on: May 12, 2018, 05:26 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.......good job on the eyes  :flex:  x2 there are worse things you could be doing  >:D :nono:

IW.....enjoy the peaceful day  ;)

Just me & the puppy up so far this morning, time for another cup of coffee & back outside to explore  :woot:

Have a good day. Stay safe.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12444 on: May 12, 2018, 05:46 AM »
Good Morning Bud, Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Overcast and 45* at the moment, rain arriving here in about 2hrs, high of 48 for today.

Bud...nice job on the Walters again, awesome!! Good luck with the fishing again this morning.... :thumbsup:
  Jeff...enjoy your day off! Best wishes to your S-I-L with the promotion... :thumbsup: Heard there might be frost up your way last night on the local news....close!
  Wally...pancakes on the menu this morning?   ;D.  Hope you're having a great visit with the family!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...hoping you're stone project is going well Sir!  :thumbsup:

Like Jeff, not too much going on here today either,  might get a little yard work done before the rain hits.
  The Mrs. and I are going to be heading out to Las Vegas for 4 days on the 24th for a 40th Wedding Anniversary/60th Birthday party for her sister and B-I-L.
   Have never been to Vegas before, so looking forward to that. Any suggestions of places to see or things to do, please feel free to toss them out there. Denfinetly checking out the Hoover Dam...would actually like to stop by and see the Old Man and Rick from Pawn Stars...don't think Chumlee is there anymore!
  Cawfee's on...

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12445 on: May 12, 2018, 05:59 AM »
37* this morning and clouds. Looks like the rain is going to stay down at Eddie's.
Spend most of yesterday going though fishing lures. I have enough to open a small tackle shop. Wife is going to be having a garage sale, may try selling it there.
Bowling banquet is tonight so will be going out.
Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12446 on: May 12, 2018, 09:36 AM »
Good morning everyone, looks like a dreary day. I hope everyone has a good day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12447 on: May 12, 2018, 04:12 PM »
Good Afternoon:

WW that brown is a tank  :thumbsup: :clap: :bow: :bow:  Before I forget, Happy Mothers day to all the Mothers out there

Found no shortage of under sized Walleyes, No keepers today but still fun doing some catching. 
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12448 on: May 12, 2018, 08:19 PM »
Good evening everyone ,interesting week for me as I posted on Tuesday morning had to report for jury duty. My name was picked and had to move to another room to be interviewed by lawyers involved  in civil suit . I was picked  to be a juror so on Thursday and Friday afternoon had to report for trial looked like the trial would go into next week. Thankfully the parties involved reached a settlement on Friday. The case was between a home owner and building contractor . To respect those involved will not comment further on the case. Now I have the task of getting back into my regular sleeping patterns.
Wallyworld a Happy mothers day to you your DIL . Congratulations on the trout you and Mr.WW are having a good open water trout season. Glad to read son and his family arrived safely. How is granddaughters recovery going from her foot surgery. Hope your grand puppy Cooper has not cause any problems in your home . A safe journey home for your son and his family.
Eddie congratulations to Mike on his turkey. There were a wreath and flowers by memorial for fallen law enforcement officers by entrance to court house sadly there are two head stones .Good work by you and the crew with marble work compliments from management always make for a good day.
Ice Wanderer good luck with the Honey do list may you decrease its size before your surgery. Hope your not feeling to much soreness/pain from therapy sessions. May your step son get the promotion ,sure your wife's grand daughter will miss the visits from grandma.
IFF a safe trip to Kansas have a good visit with your SIL. Hope your not in the dog house because of all the recent fishing trips.
Tom Turkey how is the turkey hunting going hope you calling skills are still good and a mature tom comes into range for a shot. Happy your dog breeder friends puppy is alive and recovering always sad to hear about animal cruelty.
Icefisher-45 all the best with job search may you find employment soon happy for you that your doing well enough to get back into the work force.
Whopper Stopper I assume your wife never visits this website  ::) :whistle: . Appears you have made new friends with the Cherry Royal couple think you might get more freedom with Honey Do list if next time your invited fro drinks you bring your spouse if possible. How is the rock washing going may finished project look as nice as mulch job.
Hunts2long your children will thank you for thinning out your fishing gear. If you sell a lot of lures you can always buy replacements. ;D May you have a great first trip whenever you get the boat in water.

Besides Wallyworld  may everyone spouses who are mothers also have a great day. Almost forgot Eddie have a safe and good trip to Las Vegas if your into cars might want to see if it is possible to tour Count's Custom show room and see some of the Count's collection (TV show Counting Cars the Count/Danny is the car expert on Pawn Stars)

A good and safe Sunday to all.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12449 on: May 13, 2018, 03:59 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's on this great site! Wishing you all a wonderful day.... :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:

A damp, cool start to the day here, 41* but calm, high of 66 today with some sunshine...much nicer than yesterday!

Steve...was wondering if you were picked for jury duty, glad it was a short tour for you.  :thumbsup:  Thank You for the congrats on Mikes turkey, will pass that on to him today and Counts Kustoms..would really like to swing by there as well. Hope you can get back on track with your sleeping routine now.... :thumbsup:
  Wally...Happy Mothers Day!! Wishing you a great day with the family!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Bud...sounds like you had another good day of fishing, awesome!  :clap:   Better luck next trip finding some of the bigger fish. What was water temp up to?
   I-45...X2 on Steve's reply, hope the job search is going your way!   :thumbsup:
  H2...hope you had a pleasant evening at the Banquet last night, might be interested in some of those lures... :thumbsup:
  Marv...did the Gremlins stop by your place again? Hope all is going well and you're moving right along on your stone project.  :thumbsup:

It sure fealt like a November day again here yesterday with colder temps and rain falling most of the day. Ended up making a pot of chili.... ;D
  Will be meeting up with several family members this morn at the Alzheimer's facility and having a brunch with my Mom. Afternoon the kids will be by and if the weather is accurate, we'll fire up the grill.
  Cawfee's brewing....wishing everyone safe travels and a very Happy Mothers Day!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.