Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: ***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***  (Read 70076 times)

Offline Frozen Bonez

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: ***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***
« Reply #120 on: Dec 19, 2016, 07:53 PM »
I Frozen Bonez do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of Ice Fishing. I vow to fish as early as possible, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am Proud to be Iowegian.

Offline SlabSultan

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #121 on: Jan 06, 2017, 01:05 PM »
I, SlabSultan, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Fishing hard water out of the Iowa City area. Looking forward to learning from you all!
Burlington, IA

Offline holehopper85

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #122 on: Feb 05, 2017, 10:51 AM »
I, holehopper85, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
Someone call dog the bounty hunter. I'm addicted to ice!

Offline ajw2202

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #123 on: Feb 09, 2017, 01:25 PM »
I, ajw2202, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
« Reply #124 on: Oct 11, 2017, 09:21 AM »
OK folks, it's come to my attention in the past couple days that photobucket is trying to charge to host images on third party sites so I've switched the location of the image to imageshack. Please feel free to update your profile to the new location. [ img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/922/FPtYg9.png[/img]   take the space out from infront of the first [img]. NEW BANNER for the upcoming season!

Offline clharris

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #125 on: Oct 11, 2017, 09:41 AM »
I, clharris , do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
C.L. Harris - Iowa

Offline Bryfish84

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #126 on: Oct 15, 2017, 01:19 PM »
I'm in!

Offline Bryfish84

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #127 on: Oct 16, 2017, 03:07 PM »
You're the man!

We are PROUD to be Iowegian

The goal: To fish as often as possible in this great state we call Iowa and to never take no for an answer when your friend says it's too cold to fish!

If you feel that you are up to this task please state after me;

I, (state your name), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Once this sacred oath is taken, you are now a member of our team, spread the word far and wide, be proud to show your colors! Feel free to put this as your signature once you take the oath;

[ img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/922/FPtYg9.png[/img] (take the space out of the first img)

Team Iowegian is a force to be reckoned with!!!!!

Offline ancman31

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #128 on: Dec 14, 2017, 12:28 AM »
I, ancman, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
Keep your stick on the ice...Im pullin for yah

Offline Bentbolt

• IceShanty Rookie
  • jig jig jig hook
« Reply #129 on: Oct 10, 2018, 01:55 PM »
I, BENTBOLT, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Im in the Montezuma/Pella area and looking forward to learning as much as I can. I have 2 girls (13&10) and they came out with me.
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                       l        
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º>                 l
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>     J

Offline cropee

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #130 on: Oct 16, 2018, 04:47 PM »
i am in

Offline Slabseek3r

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #131 on: Oct 19, 2018, 08:42 PM »
I, slabseek3r, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
"I love the freedoms we got in this country, I appreciate your freedom to burn your flag if you want to, but I really appreciate my right to bear arms so I can shoot you if you try to burn mine"
-Johnny Cash

Offline friersupplier

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Release to the grease!
« Reply #132 on: Nov 20, 2018, 05:35 PM »
I, friersupplier, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline iowapackfan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #133 on: Jan 18, 2019, 09:40 AM »

think I got it
God,Country, and the Green Bay Packers

Offline Sierra57

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #134 on: Sep 05, 2019, 03:09 PM »
I, (Sierra57), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline frozen eyelet

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #135 on: Nov 23, 2019, 07:55 PM »
I, frozen eyelet, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
Have LiveScope, will Travel.....

Offline polardog

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #136 on: Dec 02, 2019, 04:01 PM »
 I, Polardog, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
Fishing, ice fishing :tipup: , dog-sledding w/my huskies, shore fishing and any winter activity...did I mention fishing?? SKOL @)

Offline Beardcat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #137 on: Nov 04, 2020, 07:05 AM »
I, Beardcat, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline fishinfoolandiowan

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #138 on: Jan 12, 2021, 11:41 AM »
I, fishinfoolandiowan, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.