Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607578 times)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #17820 on: Dec 03, 2019, 07:36 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Took my wife to her eye doctors appointment and she said that once the diabetes is corrected then her eyes will be better.  Landlords husband came and shoveled out the cars. Main driveway is still a mess because no one has sanded it. Discovered the Jeeps 4 wheel drive isn’t working. Fortunately my wife’s trax is front wheel drive and got up the driveway.

Hunts2long, Slow and easy wins the race. Are you going out tomorrow? Hopefully you see a deer.

Mr Clean, I will check to see if the town does have a list. My downstairs neighbor hopefully is on that list. Mr Dickens will not use pads. Don’t know why.

IFF, Hope you had a good day off.

Captain Jim, Hope you got your delivery today. My wife got me a quad cane shortly after I got hurt.

I hope everyone had a great day and they have a good evening. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #17821 on: Dec 04, 2019, 02:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   ;D
  29* light winds this am, high of 36 today.   Local news last evening reported that snow storm we had made the record book, believe it was the 8th biggest for December. Just under 24” in Albany, 25”here in the Hilltowns.

I-45... glad to read your wife’s blood sugar numbers are going down and her vision will be corrected, excellent news!  :clap:  Very nice of the landlord to dig out your vehicles, hopefully the 4wd is only a minor issue...best of luck with that.   :thumbsup: 
  H2...the only ski’s I use are on my Smitty sled.  ;D. Hope the hunting is better today!  :thumbsup:  How was it breaking the new trail to your spot yesterday? That white chili sounds very tasty... :thumbsup:
  Steve...the snow wasn’t to bad to snowblow, only problems I had was the sloppy stuff from the plows plugging up the shoot a few times...and some pieces of blacktop wedging in the blades and snapping shear pins, lol. All is good now!   :thumbsup:
  Capt.J...best wishes on the blood work, hope the fan motor arrived and is an easy fix!   :thumbsup:  Wish I had a tree near my mailbox!   ;D
  Wally...glad you the snow removal went well, that was another fine looking batch of cookies you made again, yum!    :clap: :thumbsup:
  Jeff...hope you had safe travels yesterday and all went well with your appointment!  :thumbsup:  Best of luck with the hunting!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...wish I could get early car appointments like that!  That’s good news on the lakes, will be looking forward to the fishing and spearing reports soon, awesome!   :clap:
  Bud...hope that warmer weather helps knocking that snow down...should help business pick up anyway!   :thumbsup:

Glad this round of the snow is over, fealt good this morning not having to deal with it. A buddy at work asked me what I disliked more...cutting grass or clearing snow? That was an easy one...cutting grass I said. He looked at me like I had 3 heads and said “ really “? I said yes, there’s no ice in the summer!!     :cookoo: :icefish:
   Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17822 on: Dec 04, 2019, 03:45 AM »
Finally got the snow/ice cleared, now ready for the next batch. 

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #17823 on: Dec 04, 2019, 05:14 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Bud, ER's,
                       It's 23* and calm here on my hill. ::)
                       Eddie...…...You guys got hammered down there, I hope your drive to work is a safe one. :thumbsup: Your buddy at work doesn't get it. :whistle:
                       Bud...……...When is the next batch coming? ???
                       I-45...……..I hope the 4 wheel drive is an easy fix. ???
                       Marv...…….That's good the lakes weren't frozen over before the storm. :clap:
                       Wally........How did your snow removal go? :blink:
                       Capt......…Good luck with the blood work! :flex:
                       I went and sat by my trail camera yesterday afternoon, a couple of Does showed up, the Bucks are in the nocturnal stage!
                       I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out doing!

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17824 on: Dec 04, 2019, 06:08 AM »
Good Morning. 25* and calm here also.

Eddie, I went out about 9am. Got to my one spot, it took awhile. Then I sat for a couple hours, the snow was really coming out of the trees. Came home had some lunch, went back out for the last two hours. Didn't go as far. No Deer. But I did find some new aches and pains. I was very sore last night. It could be the walking in the snow or the snow blowing or a little of both. Not going out this morning. Wife has a Dr.s appt in Albany so driving her down. Think I will turn the heated seat on high.

Ice-45, once the levels get back to normal things should be fine. The wife had some issues last year and was on insulin for a while and everything returned to normal.

Next Tuesday we have to go to NYC for a check-up. First one since July. Tuesday is also the Lung Transplant Christmas Party so it will be a long day. We will get to meet some of the people who are on a Website that she goes on.

Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17825 on: Dec 04, 2019, 07:00 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, my wife is feeling better. Taking her to her Doctors appointment this afternoon. Going to see if the town can help with the sanding here. If our downstairs neighbor needs help a Ambulance will never get up here. I remember dealing with places like this and it’s not fun or safe for patients or first responders.

Hunts2long, Safe travels to Albany. Prayers your wife has a good Appointment. Hope the heated seats help the aches and pains. That will be good to meet some of the people on the website.

IFF, When is your next batch coming?

Ice Wanderer, Are you going out this morning?

Mason Eddie, Thats to bad your co worker didn’t get it.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17826 on: Dec 04, 2019, 08:16 AM »
Good morning overcast sky and calm we received a dusting of snow overnight in the high twenties currently heading to forty later in the day.
Eddie good your snow blower handled the snow  and only the heaver snow plugged up the chute those loose pieces of black top are hard on the machine. I assume your coworker does not ice fish or partake of other outside Winter activities. i hope you can park in a different part of the garage your doing the block work on seen some photos of Albany streets will take some time to get all the snow cleared.
Hunts2long Glad the walking stick helps you get around in the snow what is the plan for dragging a deer back to your vehicle if you harvest one. May the weather be good next Tuesday fo the NYC trip. All the best to your wife with this check up.
Ice Wanderer any word yet from Tractor Supply store that your generator has arrived and is ready for pick up. May the bucks start getting more active during shooting hours.
IFF may the next storm not leave you with much snow to clean up after it ends. Did they clear the drift from the back of your work place.
Icefisher-45 happy to read your wife's vision problems should end once her blood sugar level is under control. May the 4WD problem on the Jeep be a simple ,easy and cheap fix. Glad your landlord's husband came and shoveled out the vehicles. Now they need to find a reliable plow service. I don't think your or any town will clear or be of much help with removal of snow unless there is some law about landlords maintaining their properties. To bad MR.Dicken's will not use the training pads. I hope your town does have some type of list with regards to people with medical conditions at least you know your street will be plowed in a timely fashion after a storm and hopefully during it.
Wallyworld may the baking be complete and not to many cookies need decorating. Does Mr.WW help with packaging them to take to the party.
Whooper Stopper how did the oil change go yesterday.

Have a good and safe Wednesday. Best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17827 on: Dec 04, 2019, 10:06 AM »
Steve, Jeff, tomorrow morning.  Steve part of it was hand shoveled
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17828 on: Dec 04, 2019, 12:55 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

35 and sun with a high of 38 before it starts trickling backwards. My slab in front of the garage was caked with ice, yesterday I got half of it scraped off and should be able to get the rest today.

I took a ride to a local lake to check out the ice/snow condition and found it wide open. It looks like it will be awhile unless I head north ???

Eddie I am with you on the mowing. I am able to blow snow 3x as fast as the mowing and the season is usually a lot shorter. Plus the snow coincides with ice a lot better :icefish:

mr.clean the oil change went fine, the filter on the Buick is at a goofy angle and I can't twist my arm like I need to. I always change every 2500 miles and it's always 19.99. The s-i-l brought her new car in and it was $50 ???

Bud keep your sanity Sir :thumbsup:

45 glad to read your wife's numbers are heading in the right direction :thumbsup: Good luck with the 4 wheel drive.

h2l hope you get over the pains and soreness. Trudging through snow sucks :%$#!:

IW it's time to get some night vision gear ;D Good luck on your next sit :thumbsup:.

Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17829 on: Dec 04, 2019, 05:15 PM »
what is the plan for dragging a deer back to your vehicle if you harvest one.

That is the easy part: Go get my brother, my nephew and his side by side. If I am REAL lucky my nephew may even dress it out for me....lol
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17830 on: Dec 04, 2019, 05:47 PM »
Evening all,

H2L.....always good to have a plan  ;)2  hope today's Albany appointment went well  ;)  and good luck with Tuesday's trip  :)

MrC....FD cookies will get the finishing touches Friday  ;)  MrWW usually jumps in and helps, I think it's just so he can "sneak" a treat or two  :woot:  hope the whistle by you wasn't sounding for anything too serious  :-\  Sorry I forgot to answer the turkey question...I buy a small 10 - 12 lb whole turkey we get a couple meals and then some sandwiches out of it; just enough to not get sick of eating leftovers  ;)2

IF45....glad Mrs 45 is feeling better  :clap:  hope this afternoon's appointment went well  :)

WS.....sounds like a couple day road trip in your future soon  :icefish:   :whistle:  hope you got the ice cleared away today  ;)

Eddie.....looks like by early next week we'll be having rain instead of snow  :blink:  at least that doesn't need plowing  :roflmao:

IFF.....guess your roller coaster is still running huh  ???  :wacko:

IW.....good luck next time you hit the woods, things do get tough this time of year  :-\

Baked a batch of chocolate mint chip cookies this morning to ship to a friend and his special needs son in FL

Enjoy the rest of your night. Stay safe.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17831 on: Dec 04, 2019, 07:26 PM »
Good evening I see signs some snow melted today the time of year to be aware of black ice on roadways especially at night and in the morning.
IFF hope there were younger store employees or a contractor shoveling and clearing the drift. May tomorrow not be to bad safe journey if you have to work.
Hunts2long good you have family to help get a deer out of the woods. while snow on the ground helps with tracking the deer does not make the dragging any easier. May you have had a good trip to Albany and your wife received  good report from the doctors.
Wallyworld my sister roasts a turkey breast only four of us now around the table.  Some one has to do product testing so long as Mr.WW does not eat to many of one type of cookie causing the need to bake more of that type of cookie.  Very nice gift for your friend sure your friend and her son will enjoy it. May we not see heavy rains in coming days they will most likely cause flooding in certain areas with high snow fall totals.
Icefisher-45 may all have gone well at wife's Doctor appointment and her body be tolerating the insulin and medications.
Whopper Stopper I think car designers never worked on the vehicles they design. Glad you can get the oil and filter change done at a reasonable price

Have a pleasant night folks.
 Steve

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17832 on: Dec 04, 2019, 07:34 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, My wifes Drs appointment went well. She’s not happy because the Dr wants her to take all kinds of tests. I told her this is what happens when you don’t go to the Drs. Her sugar has been good and she is eating better.

WallyWorld, That batch of cookies looks delicious. That is very nice of you to send those cookies to your friend and his son.

Whopper Stopper, Hopefully the lakes around you freeze soon. Taking the Jeep in tomorrow on the way to my wife’s work. She has to see employee health before she can go back to work.

Mr Clean, This weather is crazy. Hoping it gets cold again.

I hope everyone had a great day and everyone has a good evening. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #17833 on: Dec 05, 2019, 03:26 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 29* and calm out this morning, we had a dusting over night! ::)
                        Steve...……..I got an E-mail from Tractor supply on Tuesday that it was shipped and should arrive at the store soon. :thumbsup:
                        Wally...……...I try going out every afternoon for a couple of hours, the deer seem to be moving more then than in the early hours
               of the day. :blink:
                        I-45...………..It's important that your wife take the test that way they can find out if the diabetes had any other effects on her. ???
                        Marv...........The lakes that are open must be close to stating to cap over, hope there are no more storms come before you get a
               good amount of ice. :flex:
                        Eddie...........It takes me about the same amount of time to either mow or snow blow, but I'd rather snow blow for the same reason. :thumbsup:
                        Yesterday morning I finished snow removal from my back deck and front walkway. then went into the woods in the afternoon, Nadda!
               When I got home and inside 3 Does walked up my driveway, one pawed where my wife's garden was where the Brussel Sprouts were planted. :whistle:
                        I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out in the woods!

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #17834 on: Dec 05, 2019, 04:08 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Fairly calm 31* this am, high of 33 today.

I-45...that’s good news on your wife, best wishes continued for her keeping those numbers under control. Fingers crossed it’s something simple with the 4wd... :thumbsup:
  Steve...good reminder with the melting snow and black ice issues.  :thumbsup:     Like Wally mentioned, the extended forecast here showing some rain and 40* temps for Monday/Tuesday...that could create a problem for the low lying areas after all this snow. I’ve been parking in the garage this week. Heard the cost to those not moving their cars on the City streets for plowing was in the $300 range...Doh!
  Wally...another fine looking batch of cookies, I’m certain they will be very much appreciated by your friend and his son in Florida...awesome job!   :clap:
  H2...having the extra hands and a side by side to get the deer out is about as good as gets...having someone else dress it out, priceless!   Cripes, that’s like hitting the lottery!!   :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:   Best of luck today hunting and cashing in on that Winning ticket!   ;D. Hope all went well for your wife at the Dr.’s appointment.
  Marv...thanks for the reminder on the oil change, mine is almost ready for it again...every 3,000 here. Looking like it will be a little while here with some of my lakes as well now, but some good Arctic air should be coming soon!   :tipup:
  Bud...as mentioned, let the young bucks handle the snow today. Any plans for fishing some of the higher elevations?
  Jeff...glad you saw a few anyway, hope today is the day the buck shows up....best of luck!   :thumbsup:

I was pulling out of the parking garage yesterday after work and all of a sudden hear/feel this clunking noise on my passenger side front tire. At first I thought maybe I ran something over. Pulled it right over got out and checked, couldn’t see anything. Moved it forward again slowly, it sounded like the noise made when in 4wd and turning sharply, kind of surging or thumping.
  Was in a bad spot, so I very slowly drove a short distance to get to a better spot, hear some grinding...figured maybe one of the brake pads went south. Went very easy made it home ok thankfully. Jacked up the truck and noticed a bunch of play in the tire before pulling it off....wheel bearing let loose.
   NAPA not so far from here had one in stock, so that will be my project this morning. Kind of sucks missing the day from work, but I’m grateful this happened locally and not someplace else. I replaced the drivers side once already, wasn’t too bad....hopefully this one won’t be too much of a PITA either. 
  Cawfee’s on...

Morning Jeff, see you posted while I was pecking away or flipping through the posts. Maybe this milder weather will help today with the deer movement....good luck!   :thumbsup:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17835 on: Dec 05, 2019, 05:01 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone  :bow:

25 heading into the low 30's today, next week ice making weather :thumbsup:

Eddie I hear you on not liking to miss a day, but good deal being able to tackle the fix your self :thumbsup:

IW best of luck in the woods today :thumbsup: I looked at a lake yesterday and it just had a skim of ice close to shore, still open in the middle  ???   

45 Glad to read your wife's appointment went well :thumbsup:

WW good looking batch of cookies! YUM!!! :thumbsup:

I am taking my wife to the bus this morning so have to get going. Not a lot on the to do list so I will take it out on the wood stove   

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17836 on: Dec 05, 2019, 05:58 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....glad you made it home safely  :thumbsup:  hope the repair goes smoothly today  ;)

WS.....fingers crossed the snow stays away until the lakes get a good solid base of ice  :icefish: 

IW.....good luck this afternoon  :flex:

Not much going on today, my brother is coming for dinner tonight bacon wrapped venison  :)  think maybe an apple pie for dessert  ;)

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17837 on: Dec 05, 2019, 09:08 AM »
29* this morning and wind.
WW, what time are we eating? If I show up there better be apple pie.

The wife's appt went fine, but on the way her car developed a noise in the front end. Ended up at the Honda dealers where they found loose lug nuts on the left front tire. She had a tire rotation done last week at a local shop. She needed new tires so we had that done while we were there. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Linda. Glad it was yesterday and not next week on our way to NYC. Didn't get home in time to hunt in the afternoon. Went out this morning for a couple hours. Nothing. Nephew was just going in as I came out. Wish I knew, it is always better to have someone moving while I am sitting. Maybe he will get some up and moving for the afternoon. He still hunts most of the time.

Hope everyone has a good day...h2l

Eddie, nice way to spend a day off. When I first heard the noise, my thought was wheel bearings.
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17838 on: Dec 05, 2019, 10:37 AM »
Eddie not for me, saving up for when I get fishable ice down here.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17839 on: Dec 05, 2019, 12:05 PM »
H2L...
WW, what time are we eating? If I show up there better be apple pie.
Dinner's around 6:00  venison's prepped

pie's done

some brussel sprouts with bacon & onion, mashed taters and garlic bread will  round things out ;)2  oh yeah and vanilla ice cream's in the freezer  :thumbsup:

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #17840 on: Dec 05, 2019, 01:31 PM »
DARN!!! Too bad you live so far away!!!  ;)2
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17841 on: Dec 05, 2019, 02:14 PM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow! Looks excellent WW!!

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #17842 on: Dec 06, 2019, 02:41 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  26* and calm at the moment, guessers are calling for 3” of snow today mixing with rain this afternoon, high of 37.

Wally...the venison and the pie looks amazing! As an older Italian mason friend of mine would say, “ that’s a top-a notch!! “    :clap: :thumbsup:
   H2... glad your wife’s appointment went well and no problems encountered with the loose lug nuts...yikes! Better luck today with the hunting!    :thumbsup:
  Marv...the bearing hub assembly fought me good this time, it welded itself in with the rust. Didn’t have a puller, but watched a strange video of sorts on YouTube that actually did the trick. Used the power steering unit as a hydraulic ram by threading in two of the lower bolts partially connected to the socket and extensions, then slowly turning the wheel. Worked like a charm!   :thumbsup:     

Jeff...good luck with the hunting today.... :thumbsup:

Well the truck is back in operation! My right arm almost feels like it needs one after swinging a dead blow hammer for hours getting nowhere, lol.
  Running short on time, glad it’s Friday....Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #17843 on: Dec 06, 2019, 03:39 AM »

Good morning Eddie ER's,
                         It's 19* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                         Eddie...…….That's a great trick to know if ever I do a bearing change, doubtful, I'm done working outside on the ground. :whistle:
                         H2L...……….These mechanics are in too much of a hurry these days. I had a friend that had work done on his truck, drove down the
              road a 1/4 mile and the wheel feel off and ruined his front brake disc.  :%$#!:
                         Wally......…MMMMMGood looking vitils. :clap: :bow:
                         Marv......…What a nice looking lake to fish on, what kinds of fish are there? ???
                         No deer showed up yesterday, I'm really getting the idea that they want to spend the winter in the woods. I'll give it another crack
              at it this afternoon. The end for the regular firearm season is closing in!
                         I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out doing!

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17844 on: Dec 06, 2019, 05:37 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

It's 22 which will be the high for the day. Things will be getting cold around here heading into next week.

Eddie great news with the wheel bearing, handy video to file away :thumbsup: I always check out YouTube before opening a can of worms, sometimes after opening the can Lol

IW Best of luck in the woods today :thumbsup: The lake is actually a sleeper. It's right along the freeway that thousands drive by weekly. I never paid much attention to it either, but may try it this winter. I know a guy that caught a 42" Tiger Musky out of it. Most fish walleyes there, which have a very tight slot, but the numbers are pretty good. My wife and I had the boat on it 1X a few years ago and all we saw was a 6-7# dog fish ??? 

WW were there any left overs ??? The entire spread looked awesome :clap:

Today my wife has another eye appointment, we are both hoping the pressure in her eye remained in check. Time will tell, fingers crossed.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17845 on: Dec 06, 2019, 06:46 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, My wife saw employee health yesterday and she got the green light to go back to work today. Her sugars have been good. She’s really working on her diet. Headache Dr put me back on one of the first meds he gave me. He wants me to sleep where I’m waking up about 4 times a night because of the headaches. Insurance is fighting the spinal tap saying I don’t need it. Jeep is in the shop they haven’t called to let me know what’s going on.

Whopper Stopper, Prayers your wife’s appointment goes well and the pressure in her eyes remain in check.

Ice Wanderer, Good luck in the woods today.

Mason Eddie, Thats good you were able to get the truck fixed. You tube is amazing. They cover everything.

WallyWorld, How did dinner go last night? Any leftovers? Everything looked delicious.

Hunts2long, Thats good news your wifes appointment went well. Good thing you caught the cause of the front end noise before your trip to Nyc. Mechanics are in such a rush these days. Hopefully you get out in the woods today.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. God Bless.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17846 on: Dec 06, 2019, 07:04 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....fingers crossed all goes well at the eye doc today  ;)

H2L.....glad you didn't lose the wheel on the highway  :thumbsup:  think I'd be leaving a piece of my mind with the mechanic that worked on it  :%$#!:

Eddie.....sorry you had such a hard time with the wheel bearing  :(  when jobs turn out that way here I make myself scarce  :whistle: :woot:

IW....there does reach a point where paying someone else to do the work is the only sensible way to go  ;)2

IF45.....any word from your lawyer on a new settlement #  ???

Dinner went well,  the few leftovers went home with my brother   :thumbsup:  back at the cookie factory today  :flex: :woot:

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17847 on: Dec 06, 2019, 08:58 AM »
18* early this morning, now up to 24 and snowing pretty hard. Snowed most of the 2+ hours I sat this morning. No deer but lots of tracks in the area. Did hear 3 shots.

WW, sorry I missed dinner, but this way you had some leftovers for your brother.

Ice-45, glad the wife is well enough to go back to work. Hope they get the Jeep in working order soon.

Snow plow just went by the house, they are saying we may get 3 to 5 inches. I think I am glad that hunting ends on Sunday.

Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17848 on: Dec 06, 2019, 03:57 PM »

Enough for today  :whistle: :flex:

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17849 on: Dec 06, 2019, 05:03 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Was snowing a little this afternoon. The plow guy who use to plow us at the other place finally showed up today. We got a quote and my wife passed it on to the landlord. He apparently doesn’t shovel. Does Sand though. My wife’s sugar stayed good at work. Hopefully she’ll be leaving work on time at 7. Got a call about the Jeep. The transfer case linkage is broken and they can’t find a replacement. They suggested a pull apart but I can’t get down on my back to get the part.

Ice Wanderer, I hope you saw a deer today. How is your shoulder doing? How is your wife and mother in law?

WallyWorld, You certainly were busy today. Those cookies look delicious. Still no word from the lawyer. My wife sent a very nasty email to him yesterday.

Hunts2long, Hopefully you don’t get to much snow.

I hope everyone had a great day and they have a great evening. God Bless.
Take a kid ice fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.