New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: oneida shipwrecks  (Read 4254 times)

Offline monsterwalleyefishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
oneida shipwrecks
« on: Dec 21, 2010, 12:38 PM »
if anybody has corordinates of wrecks on oneida i will exchange info on fishing black river and chaumont bay

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: oneida shipwrecks
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2010, 01:38 PM »
thats  pretty  secret  information   bud  ,  nothing  personal  but  thats  the  hiding  spots  of  the  mighty  onieda lake  white  perch  ..... i  just  can't  disclose  it   all  the  guys  would  be  mad  at  me

Offline JTA4BASS

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2010, 02:22 PM »
How about you share where the ship wreck is in three mile bay..... I have been looking for it for three years now and can't find it. I have a pretty good lowrance on my boat that has really good graphics and no luck.  :)

Offline KgBnY315

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2010, 03:37 PM »
thats  pretty  secret  information   bud  ,  nothing  personal  but  thats  the  hiding  spots  of  the  mighty  onieda lake  white  perch  ..... i  just  can't  disclose  it   all  the  guys  would  be  mad  at  me
lol thats right............loose lips sink ships ;)

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2010, 05:19 PM »
How about you share where the ship wreck is in three mile bay..... I have been looking for it for three years now and can't find it. I have a pretty good lowrance on my boat that has really good graphics and no luck.  :)

several  years  ago  ,  to  save  the  winter  safty  gorounds  of  the  mighty  oneida  lake  white  perch ,it  was  decided  that  the  DEC  and  federal  government    work  together  on  a  special  project  ..this   project  was   kept  top  secret    but  word  leaked  out  ,  seems  they  placed   sonar  deflection  units  on all  the   wrecks  in  oneida  lake  ,  the  only  people  that   know  where  they  are  is a  few  of  us  old  timers  mmmm  gamma  ...mmmm  fillet ...and  myself  ,  we  have  been   sworn  to  secrecy and  being  men  of   high  standards  and  our  word  it  would  be  expensive   to  get  this  information  out  of  us!  if  i  recall   it  was  like  joining  the  mafia we  were  lead  into  a    room  and    told  to  hold  our  hands  out   in  which  they  placed a  paper  bag!  they  told  us  if  we  ever  told  another  living person  the  same  would  happen  to our  very  souls  then  they lit  the  bags  on  fire!  to  our  amaze  ment  as  fillet  gamma  and  i  looked  in  the  bag  ...guess  what  was  in  it ?????   thats  right  BS  just  like  the  rest  of  the  story   ....go  fish  the  structure  and  stop   being  knuckleheads 

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing is what i live for-END OF STORY
« Reply #5 on: Dec 21, 2010, 05:36 PM »
Holly Crap you guys were like pirates back then WOW :blink: :blink: :blink:
"HEY FREDDIE"-FISH ON! PROUD MEMBER OF THE OLLC

Offline slabspanker

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • i sell wood and wood products
« Reply #6 on: Dec 22, 2010, 07:33 AM »
this may be a stretch but here goes...Trapper2000 you should not bury your secrets. You should share them. Think of Roberto Clemente, Jim Croce, Thurman Munson, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Alan Kulwicki. All of these talented people probably had some good secrets that they never shared with anyone...  
wood is good

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7 on: Dec 22, 2010, 07:45 AM »
What about the tugboat Thomas H that sunk in 1945. It was found in 1987 in about 50' of water by Cleveland on the north shore. I think 3 barges also went down with it... ;D ;D ;D ;D   I think thats how the story goes.... ::) ::) ::) ::)
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline bunnyasassyn

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 22, 2010, 07:52 AM »
you could always sell your soul to the devil for them coordinates, i heard that works pretty good sometimes  >:D

Offline crayfishbob

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Dec 22, 2010, 08:37 AM »
I know of 2 in sylvam beach.  :P

Retired , but still recovering ice fishing addict.

Offline monsterwalleyefishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Dec 22, 2010, 10:49 AM »
i was serious. i have some dynamite spots were you'll catch 25 3-6 lb smallies a day

Offline michianafisherman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pleasant Times At Pleasant Lake
« Reply #11 on: Dec 22, 2010, 10:54 AM »
Dynamite is illegal!
HELD HOSTAGE BY PHOTOBUCKET

Offline combsey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • take a friend fishing
« Reply #12 on: Dec 22, 2010, 11:14 AM »
who want to trade in walleye and perch spots for bass?   that doesnt sound like a good trade off ???
proud supporter of P. E. T. A.
(People Eating Tasty Animals)

Offline devo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #13 on: Dec 22, 2010, 12:48 PM »
If you want to come over to Irondequoit Bay, I'll show you the spot where my 15' MFG sunk last year.It's gonna cost ya though. :afro:
-Voted most likely to get hurt 2010
-Secret Agent Man
-2013 Icemasters "Ironman" Angler of the year
-NY State Record Drum boat Captain, 2014-2016
-"Worst crew in all of drag racing” 2003

Offline slabspanker

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • i sell wood and wood products
« Reply #14 on: Dec 22, 2010, 01:00 PM »
LMAO @ DEVO    ;D
wood is good

Offline Mr. Jitterbugger

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #15 on: Dec 22, 2010, 03:22 PM »
hahaha why dont you just make your own wreck next summer in just the right spot that you want.... then sell the info to whoever..

Offline stevoxc700

• IceShanty Rookie
  • slinging on the north shore
« Reply #16 on: Dec 22, 2010, 03:28 PM »
i also no where there are some wheelers and sleds.........  ;)

Offline Spikehorn11

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #17 on: Dec 22, 2010, 03:30 PM »

It's not there. Stop looking.   ;)

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #18 on: Dec 22, 2010, 05:17 PM »
this may be a stretch but here goes...Trapper2000 you should not bury your secrets. You should share them. Think of Roberto Clemente, Jim Croce, Thurman Munson, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Alan Kulwicki. All of these talented people probably had some good secrets that they never shared with anyone...  

ya   but  they   didn't  know  where  the  ship  wrecks   were   and   gamma  fillet  and  i  are  never  telling!!!!!!!!!!1  unless  ya  wish  to bribe  us ! 

who  cares  about  smallmouth  or  walleyes  ...  this  is  the  very  heart  of  the  mighty onieda  lake  white  perch !!!!!!i  just  can't   give  it  up  ....and  ice  fishing  we  dress  in  white  you'll  never see  us  either   

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing is what i live for-END OF STORY
« Reply #19 on: Dec 22, 2010, 06:29 PM »
  ya   but  they   didn't  know  where  the  ship  wrecks   were   and   gamma  fillet  and  i  are  never  telling!!!!!!!!!!1  unless  ya  wish  to bribe  us ! 

who  cares  about  smallmouth  or  walleyes  ...  this  is  the  very  heart  of  the  mighty onieda  lake  white  perch !!!!!!i  just  can't   give  it  up  ....and  ice  fishing  we  dress  in  white  you'll  never see  us  either   
all i can say is you will not get blood out of a  stone.  :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
"HEY FREDDIE"-FISH ON! PROUD MEMBER OF THE OLLC

Offline Spikehorn11

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #20 on: Dec 22, 2010, 08:47 PM »

One of my family members actually had a homemade white shanty so people couldn't see where he was fishing.

For some reason that made me think of the old You know when your a redneck when....

You know your a Oneida Diehard when......

- Your shanty is white so people down know where you fish.
- You set up planks to get on safe ice in March.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.