Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1699958 times)

Offline DBV

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #4350 on: Dec 21, 2018, 03:56 PM »
That is an awesome deal!  Think I will stop watching this thread, as will keep buying ice fishing stuff and may never get to go ice fishing in NE Ohio.  Not a great start of weather and hopefully it changes and stays cold soon.  You guys are lucky who live in a place with guaranteed ice fishing!  :)

This is a great deal. Since I already have 2 chargers I ended up getting just the 9ah battery on the bay for $85.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4351 on: Dec 22, 2018, 08:46 AM »
FishUSA 15% reels.  Promo Code: FESTIVE

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Seamonkey84

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4352 on: Dec 23, 2018, 10:20 AM »
Fish USA 60% off quantum throttle reels 

Offline wyogator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4353 on: Dec 23, 2018, 11:34 AM »
Cabela's has their auger cover on sale for $29.99.

This thing carries really nice and is well made. They only had a few left in my local store.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Auger-Hauler-ndash-Large/1218750.uts?slotId=2
Mboss, is the auger hauler leakproof? I need this to keep gas from leaking in my sled and possibly getting on my QuickFish hub, which could be disastrous when set up with a buddy heater. I am currently using a plastic garbage bag, which works, but is a pain in the butt.

Offline wyogator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4354 on: Dec 23, 2018, 11:40 AM »
Need some help here folks.  My Mr. Buddy Portable Heater wasn't fixed despite my best attempts.  Anywhere have a good deal on a new one?  The best I've found is $70 on Amazon with free shipping (Prime membership).
Jim, that heater should be be able to be fixed. I believe you can order just about any part for it.

Offline Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4355 on: Dec 23, 2018, 06:11 PM »
Mboss, is the auger hauler leakproof? I need this to keep gas from leaking in my sled and possibly getting on my QuickFish hub, which could be disastrous when set up with a buddy heater. I am currently using a plastic garbage bag, which works, but is a pain in the butt.

Never thought about the hassle of gasoline in a shanty.  Strike one up for a benefit of using drills.
You can't get the fruit if you don't go out on the limb.

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4356 on: Dec 23, 2018, 06:35 PM »
Never thought about the hassle of gasoline in a shanty.  Strike one up for a benefit of using drills.

Why not just fix the auger's leak? Or am I missing something? Mine has never leaked any fuel, don't think I've heard any of my buddies mention theirs leaking anything either.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4357 on: Dec 23, 2018, 07:22 PM »
Fleet Farm has some great deals going Vex FL-18 359, Marcum M1 289, 24 inch heatwave by 13  12.99, Aqua Vu mini stealth 229, Glo shot buy 3 get 1 free, Eskimo Quickflip 1 189 and some shimano catana 29 and otter sleds,ion and k drill etc

Offline wyogator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4358 on: Dec 23, 2018, 09:59 PM »
Why not just fix the auger's leak? Or am I missing something? Mine has never leaked any fuel, don't think I've heard any of my buddies mention theirs leaking anything either.
I have fixed the leak. It was the o ring on the fuel cap vent valve. I replaced it and it leaked about a year later. Then I took it off and it quit leaking. Then the elbow to the fuel line leaked. I fixed that. Now, it only leaks a little bit intermittently. I can't find where this leak is coming from. So the auger hauler would be insurance for whenever it leaks again.

Offline paguy15545

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4359 on: Dec 23, 2018, 10:05 PM »
scheels  has great sale prices on alot of lures

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4360 on: Dec 23, 2018, 10:12 PM »
Need some help here folks.  My Mr. Buddy Portable Heater wasn't fixed despite my best attempts.  Anywhere have a good deal on a new one?  The best I've found is $70 on Amazon with free shipping (Prime membership).

Sent you in quote a  pm on a couple heaters..

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4361 on: Dec 24, 2018, 07:46 AM »
Milwaukee Fuel 2704 Hammer Drill kit with (2)5.0ah batteries and the hex impact driver for $239 at Home Depot.  Note that this is the 2nd Gen Fuel Hammer Drill and not the updated 2804 kit that just came out, but still has the same 1200 in/lb torque rating.  I love my 2704.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-FUEL-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Brushless-Cordless-Hammer-Drill-Impact-Driver-Combo-Kit-2-Tool-w-2-5Ah-Batteries-Case-2897-22/206211756?irgwc=1&cm_mmc=afl-ir-10451-456723-&clickid=wG6yY4wnQSwryi-33Ex7SzhuUkgWDKRN3T99zc0

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4362 on: Dec 24, 2018, 08:45 AM »
Anyone know how to get the latest(today's) code for Fish USA? I did a Google and it showed some codes but they were out of date.
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4363 on: Dec 24, 2018, 08:46 AM »
Anyone know how to get the latest(today's) code for Fish USA? I did a Google and it showed some codes but they were out of date.
Today's is 10% off ice fishing.  Code: EVE10

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4364 on: Dec 24, 2018, 08:59 AM »
Thx---that was quick!! :clap: Curious re how you found that.
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4365 on: Dec 24, 2018, 09:08 AM »
...slow day at work lol  It's on the front main page though.

Offline Dave W

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4366 on: Dec 24, 2018, 11:36 AM »
Coupon Codes for apparel items, 20% off on striker suits and hoodies plus some other items too

https://www.profishingsupply.com/flash-sale/
It's All Fun And Games Until Someone Loses An 'Eye!

Offline tbern

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4367 on: Dec 24, 2018, 12:00 PM »
.  Sign up for their emails and they send them to you everyday they have something going on

Offline mtnfisher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4368 on: Dec 24, 2018, 06:33 PM »
Kittery

https://www.kitterytradingpost.com

*TAKE 20% OFF QUALIFYING ONLINE ORDERS WITH CODE:

MERRY   

Lots of exclusions - no minimum

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #4369 on: Dec 25, 2018, 12:02 AM »
will basspro/cabelas pricematch other stores? such as gander to be specific

Offline kyl_me

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4370 on: Dec 25, 2018, 06:36 AM »

Cabela’s used to, but have not tried since the buy out. They used to pricematch their own online prices in store as well.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4371 on: Dec 25, 2018, 06:37 AM »

Matching Prices
Do you price match?

Yes, Cabela's will Price Match In-Store and Online!

In-Store:

Image   If you find a lower advertised price from a competitors local store (within 100 mile radius) we will match that price. 
Online:

Image   If you find a lower advertised price online from any of the below approved online competitors (only), we will match that price. 
Image   Approved Online Competitor List: Academy, Backcountry, Brownells, Dicks Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, Gander Outdoors, L.L. Bean, Mack's Prairie Wings, Midway USA, REI, Scheels, and Sportsman's Warehouse. 
Terms & Conditions:

Image   Must be a verifiable exact match (make/model).
Image   We reserve the right to limit quantity.
Image   Military discount does apply.
Image   Does not apply to services.
Image   Does not apply when the price includes special offers or promotions such as rebates, mail in offers, free with purchase, limited quantity offers, special financing, misprints, liquidation and bundle offers.
Image   Product must be in stock at the competitor and at Cabela's at time of request. In stock means that the item is available for sale and delivery that day.
Image   Does not apply to any products or services offered by third party vendors that may be operating within a Cabela’s store.
Image   Local Store means a competitor’s retail store within 100 miles of the respective Cabela’s retail store.
Image   Cabela’s Retail will honor Cabela’s Catalog and Internet prices.
Image   The retail store General Manager has the authority to make a judgment call on any competitive price match in their store.

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #4372 on: Dec 25, 2018, 07:31 AM »
awesome, thank you!

Offline DTro

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4373 on: Dec 26, 2018, 09:27 AM »
Geez, hopefully some of you were able to take advantage of the $25 Gander coupon that was floating around (expired on Mon)   
More free stuff for me!

I can't believe Gander keeps running these.  I mean, really, how many 25 dollar items do you think just walked out of the store in the past few days?  I know guys that used it 4 and 5 times.   Who is running their marketing show?  It can't be a winning formula can it?

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4374 on: Dec 26, 2018, 09:29 AM »
Geez, hopefully some of you were able to take advantage of the $25 Gander coupon that was floating around (expired on Mon)   
More free stuff for me!

I can't believe Gander keeps running these.  I mean, really, how many 25 dollar items do you think just walked out of the store in the past few days?  I know guys that used it 4 and 5 times.   Who is running their marketing show?  It can't be a winning formula can it?

I just wish I had one by me. It's not worth driving an hour for it. I'm hoping they run another one this week; I'll be driving right by one.

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #4375 on: Dec 26, 2018, 09:37 AM »
I just wish I had one by me. It's not worth driving an hour for it. I'm hoping they run another one this week; I'll be driving right by one.
if you see another one please share it here!

Offline Philip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4376 on: Dec 26, 2018, 09:41 AM »

Im starting to think its a laundering operation  :whistle:
Team Comfy Skunks

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4377 on: Dec 26, 2018, 03:37 PM »
More free stuff for me!

I never ended up seeing that one unfortunately. Otherwise I woulda used it!

Offline Me4labonte

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4378 on: Dec 26, 2018, 04:32 PM »
Lotta good it does  to post the 25.00 coupon talk after its over, come on man a bunch of us would have jumped all over it if we had knew about it. I thought the 10.00 one i used a few times was awesome, 25.00 would have really been sweet. How ya get these codes emailed to a person so i dont miss out next time?

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4379 on: Dec 26, 2018, 05:01 PM »
More free stuff for me!

Thaaaaaanks for the heads up.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.