Michigan > Ice Fishing Michigan

Experiment

<< < (4/5) > >>

SirCranksalot:

--- Quote from: TFish57 on Jan 21, 2022, 02:10 PM ---
By the way, I added this trigger spring set-up that I saw on YouTube. I like it.

--- End quote ---

I just wrapped some elec tape around the shaft of the trigger to take out the slop

bluegillJake:

--- Quote from: Joe in T.C. on Jan 29, 2022, 10:19 PM ---With all the positive talk on the clam plate, I finally got one.

I'm using a Ryobi 750 ft-lb drill, 6 ah batteries, and an 8" StrikeMaster Lazer Auger.

Works great! should have got one a couple of years ago. 

Thanks for the input.

(Image removed from quote.)

--- End quote ---

Exactly how I started with my Clamplate 4yrs ago!  Absolutely the best, I switched drills only because I inherited 19.2V High Torque Craftsman.

3300:

--- Quote from: Doeslayer on Jan 18, 2022, 07:06 PM ---I can't lie with the clam plate with the gearbox i run it all out but the gear box slows it way down

--- End quote ---

Try speed 2 or faster speed on drill since it's an experiment

Joe in T.C.:

--- Quote from: Doeslayer on Jan 30, 2022, 05:24 AM --- did you get the one with the gearbox? It makes a heck of a difference.... If not you can always add it later

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I didn't know they made two types. I will need to add the gearbox for sure.

The guy I work with saw my setup and sent me a picture.

hardwater diehard:
Joe in T.C.  Good luck with your set up technically it meets the specifications for a cordless set up ...getting the gear reduction power drive will help things ..but slow things down as well . Check Amazon Warehouse ..they pop in there from time to time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version