Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

look

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rebelss:
It's in my glass of iced tea. 90's all week again here. We're drier than a popcart fart. Our sweet corn is gonna pop on the stalk pretty soon. Sure glad i put in a new central AC unit in April! Got toasty as heck in May and hasn't let up since; that's normally a 70* or so month for us.  >:(

skifisher:
I’m out west, and heat and dry,(mega-drought), the new normal! If anyone has any excess moisture, I’d be more than happy to take it off your hands! 🥵

hardwatergrampa:

--- Quote from: ship of fools on Jul 19, 2021, 01:05 PM ---I'm in Upstate NY and would take some heat right now if meant we had sun to go along with it! It's rained almost every day in July and we've had maybe two days that would be considered sunny

--- End quote ---
we had our share past 2 weeks and boy did we need it wells were drying up but the heat and muggy stuff has stayed with us

meandcuznalfy:

--- Quote from: Rebelss on Jul 19, 2021, 01:11 PM ---It's in my glass of iced tea. 90's all week again here. We're drier than a popcart fart. Our sweet corn is gonna pop on the stalk pretty soon. Sure glad i put in a new central AC unit in April! Got toasty as heck in May and hasn't let up since; that's normally a 70* or so month for us.  >:(

--- End quote ---

Same here, put the ac in the window in June and has been on every day since,. Bit of rain this afternoon here and there, cooled things off, but not enough to help.

meandcuznalfy:

--- Quote from: skifisher on Jul 19, 2021, 01:55 PM ---I’m out west, and heat and dry,(mega-drought), the new normal! If anyone has any excess moisture, I’d be more than happy to take it off your hands! 🥵

--- End quote ---

You inundated with fires over there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version