Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

look

<< < (3/3)

ship of fools:

--- Quote from: hardwatergrampa on Jul 19, 2021, 08:11 PM ---we had our share past 2 weeks and boy did we need it wells were drying up but the heat and muggy stuff has stayed with us

--- End quote ---

We've had over 7 inches this month! Hang in there because it's almost August!  We'll be on the ice before you know it!

ship of fools:

--- Quote from: skifisher on Jul 19, 2021, 01:55 PM ---I’m out west, and heat and dry,(mega-drought), the new normal! If anyone has any excess moisture, I’d be more than happy to take it off your hands! 🥵

--- End quote ---

I love your name ...... Do you spend more time skiing or fishing?   I used to ski 20-30 times a year but once I had kids and it was going to cost $400-$500 for a day I gave up and basically just fish now.

skifisher:

--- Quote from: ship of fools on Jul 20, 2021, 10:37 AM ---I love your name ...... Do you spend more time skiing or fishing?   I used to ski 20-30 times a year but once I had kids and it was going to cost $400-$500 for a day I gave up and basically just fish now.

--- End quote ---

…fishing for sure. At my age, I’ve discovered that if God wanted me to ski, I would have been born with boards on my feet!!!🤪

(“Ski” just because I’m of Slavic descent.)

hardwatergrampa:

--- Quote from: ship of fools on Jul 20, 2021, 10:35 AM ---We've had over 7 inches this month! Hang in there because it's almost August!  We'll be on the ice before you know it!

--- End quote ---
well i always say after July 4th its time to start getting ready for winter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version