Michigan > Ice Fishing Michigan

Houghton Lake

(1/2) > >>

fisher50:
Still ice?  Dachmation, has your canal opened up yet?  Haven't forgotten about those Crappie you told me about.

dachmation:
Rick:
       Just starting to lose snow today good. They are still driving on the Ice yet but I think thats about done. Gonna have 60 tomorrow. Will let you know when they get ready Rick.
Mike

fisher50:
SO........Will I need to plow my drive when I get to the cottage Friday evening?  Haven't been there in three weeks.  Was bare, when I left (the drive way was bare, not me). 

fisher50:
I've done that plank walk before.  Think I'll pass.  Plan on spending most of the weekend puttsing in the garage, making room to get the boat out of storage.  Oh ya, I'll be watching some Basketball also.  GO GREEN!  GO WHITE!

fisher50:
We bought a 'toon last year.  It's a great ride.  We took delivery May 15th, I think and will probably be later than that this year, for putting it in.  I'll have the fishing boat in several times, before Memorial Day, I hope.  Where are you looking for Pontoons?  We bought a Premier/Mercury from Spicers.  Highly recommend it.  Very nice boat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version