Canada > Ice Fishing Nova Scotia

ICE CONDITIONS

(1/2) > >>

Jharlow:
HERE THERE WE ARE GETTING CLOSE SO I THINK WE NEED A SPOT TO REPORT ICE CONDITIONS.

Was on albro lake and penhorn yesterday,albro was iced in the back 3/4 of the lake and penhorn had a skim on the far side 1-2 inches around the back side near shore .

Stroover:
Yep! about 6 1/2" of ice at Cameron Rd. We fished for about an hour last night (in a snow storm) and didn't catch anything, but we were getting some smelt biting. We'll definitly be going on the weekend!

skitterpop:
I had 5" of good ice on the back side of Silver today, going out again tomorrow .   The bite was slow today, on the fishfinder you could see them come up to the jig and then just swim away.  Had fun anyway.

nsselects:
About 6" on Meadow Pond. Went out this morning for my first ice fishing experience...AWESOME! hooked about a dozen fish...There was a few folks down there today, couple of guys brought down 6 or 8 kids and started hookin' up right away, perfect for the kids! Somebody had dug some holes about 12" or more in diameter...mark them when you leave if they're that big!! One of the little fellas stepped in one and came close to getting wet up to his waist...

XBONESX:
4-5 inchs on penhorn today soft around the edges

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version