Michigan > Ice Fishing Michigan

St. Clair/St.Clair and Macomb

(1/5) > >>

mudpuppy:
Lake: St. Clair

County: St. Clair and Macomb

Area: Approx.  420 square miles
Max Depth: 30 ft.
Species: Crappie, Walleye, Bluegill, Yellow Perch, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, White Bass, Sunfish, Rock Bass, Muskie.

neversunk:
Hey John.....I saw a few guys on buckets in canals on Jefferson at about 22 Mile.  There were also 4 guys on buckets in the marina at the curve of M29 where the pedestrian bridge goes over the highway.  The water in that part of the bay is still filthy however.   My canal was running pretty clean being that it is fed from the North Channel...so maybe the bay will clear up if we can get some shore ice over the shallows to stop it from getting stirred up.  Its coming ......Glenn

lawnguy:
1/10/05 fished metro beach and caught a ton of perch.  Only setback was they were all about 4".  Ice was 5" where we were and varied throughout the area from 1" to 6".  Be safe out there!

HeavyChevy:
After this few days of rain we will be hit with a good frezze so we should be a fishing in the next few weeks with no worries.

Crappie84:
Whats going on guys just had a little free time from the bait store and thought i would seek out some information from all the local members.  I know with the warm weather conditions and all the rain that most of lake St. Claire has been recked but does anyone know if there still remains any ice in the metrobeach area?  Me and my father were planning on seeking out on monday Martin Luther King Day if the weather proceedes well!  Just thought i would see if any locals were still out and about i didnt think they would be but if they are please inform me thanks Bryan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version