Author Topic: Newfound Circus Season 2016  (Read 55640 times)

Offline JRFlatlander

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Newfound Circus Season 2016
« Reply #510 on: Dec 29, 2016, 10:17 AM »
Awesome !!!   Good luck Jiggin with your new machine, you deserve it!!! 

Tight lines to the Circus crew.  Nothing better than being able to hit the ice running on the 1st!!!
[

Mama Says happiness is from magic rays of sunshine that come down when you're feeling blue.......

Offline jimmyrig

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #511 on: Dec 29, 2016, 01:52 PM »

Way to get it going early Jiggin! Love that Argo! You are going to have a fun year with that! You deserve it.

Jason
that is thinking with your dipstick......jimmy

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
« Reply #512 on: Dec 31, 2016, 07:29 PM »
12/31/2016

Moved the bob house out first thing this morning. Sitting on 7" of ice and in 39 fow. After drilling my tie down holes, some water came up but the snow absorb it. During the day i would pack it down so the air could freeze the slush otherwise the snow would insulate it and keep the water from freezing.
I think as soon as i drill my holes in the house, it will flood the area, hoping not but thats what I'm predicting. Bringing extra jack up blocks to keep the runners out of the water.

Weather today was absolutely beautiful. Sunny in the morning with very slight winds. Clouded up in the afternoon and became chilly freezing up the slush.

Had lunch and dinner in the house today celebrating the last day of 2016. A few visitors and helped a few folks out. Towed Troutfreaks and LawnguyJack's houses out. Beerhog stopped by and hung out too.

Laker Taker lit a fire lantern (or whatever they are called). Thought it was going to either burn his house down, or mine or Mayhew Island. Eventually it went out (thank god).

This concludes this Thread "Newfound Circus Season 2016". I hope you enjoyed it and liked the videos. I really appreciated all the comments and it's awesome to see it reached so far 27,741 views and 511 posts. It's nice to also hear directly from people how much they enjoy reading the shenanigans on Newfound Lake. We really have a great bunch of folks.

So here's to the end of 2016 and a New Beginning for the Newfound Circus in 2017!!

Cheers!

Some last videos of 2016 taken today.

Bringing out the house

Some last Shenanigans.....leave it to Laker Taker

Offline mowbizz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #513 on: Dec 31, 2016, 08:17 PM »
Happy new year!

Offline Jiggedy_jig

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #514 on: Jan 24, 2017, 07:12 AM »
How's the ice?
Paul

Offline redneckfisherman5

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #515 on: Jan 24, 2017, 08:56 AM »
How's the ice?

Look for the newfound circus 2017 thread this is 2016. Will provide you a lot of answers
Trout -the real pink meat

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.