Author Topic: NH UTV question  (Read 1331 times)

Offline jmedy1

• IceShanty Rookie
NH UTV question
« on: Apr 07, 2021, 10:04 PM »
Looking to see if anyone’s recently bought a new Polaris from any local dealerships.  I see MSRP’s listed on some dealers websites. Are these exactly what people are paying or is there room to haggle?

Offline swnoel

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: NH UTV question
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2021, 06:38 AM »
My guess is you can always haggle... depends on the dealership whether they want to move units or if they can even get them .

Offline cwavs1982

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: NH UTV question
« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2021, 12:21 PM »
This is supply and demand.  You can always ask them to reduce the cost.  Up to them to decide how much they want your business.  The mfg is recommending a price - up to you to decide if that works for you.  Look and see if there are last yrs models still around. 

I would recommend checking around with other dealerships in your area.  The demand could be a demand thing, but I have heard they all vary in price.  If they don't want to lower their price for the unit, see if they will throw in other things, or a reduced cost of these items - helmet, warranty, aftermarket add ons...etc. 

Don't be afraid to look around - you might be surprised what you can find. 
I do hunt, and I do fish, and I don't apologize to anybody for hunting and fishing - Norman Schwarzkopf

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.