New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: black lake ny  (Read 904 times)

Offline jiginjumbos

• Team IceShanty Regular
black lake ny
« on: Dec 03, 2009, 06:18 PM »
dose anyone out there ice fish black lake, and can tell me a little about it. ??? ??? ???
THINK COLD WEATHER AND COLD BEER.........

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: black lake ny
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2009, 06:49 PM »
                Well let me tell you about Black Lake, New York..

Better yet, ask FISHFORPIKE.....

Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2009, 08:17 PM »
dose anyone out there ice fish black lake, and can tell me a little about it. ??? ??? ???
What would you like to know about Black Lake?  I spend many many hours on, in and around that lake year after year - about 40 of them.  ;D  It would be very difficult to tell you a "little" about Black Lake.  There are quite a few guys on here that fish Black Lake.  It's a pretty big lake - 20 miles long, or so and about 3 miles wide at at the widest spot.  Access is relatively limited with only 2 or 3 public access points.  Buy a Black Lake Fishing Hotspots Map, it's the best way to learn about the lake, unless you want to fish me or know someone else to go with.

Offline deebsey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 04, 2009, 10:05 AM »
We use to fish mile arm bay for the crappie......That lake is an awesome fishery.  Access is a problem, uncle's father had a cottage sold that so the neibor let us on through there, he passed away a few years ago daugther ended up selling the place so we found a different place to fish.
;

Offline jascpa099

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • You don't win friends with salad.
« Reply #4 on: Dec 04, 2009, 10:20 AM »
It certainly hasn't been a productive crappie fishery like it was in the past...I'll tell you that...But the pike action is pretty good!
God is great; beer is good, and people are crazy!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.