Author Topic: Guides on Cascade  (Read 1058 times)

Offline eyeshaveit49

• IceShanty Rookie
Guides on Cascade
« on: Dec 21, 2017, 07:46 PM »
I will be in Idaho the first week of 2018 and would like to try ice fishing for Perch.  Anyone give me some names of guides for Cascade?  Thanks

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: Guides on Cascade
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2017, 11:29 PM »
Wish I had some suggestions for you but this January will be my 1st time fishing there. We're just winging it going off of old reports and suggestions from folks that have fished there. There's some good youtube videos for the also. Lots of Good info
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline dubob

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Life is good!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2017, 10:04 AM »
:thumbsup:
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I’m 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
“Free men don't ask permission to bear arms.” ― Glen Aldrich
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Dr. Seuss

Offline jerryfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 26, 2017, 02:52 PM »
Dubob- Have you fished with Bill before? Wife wants to fish with him this weekend. She loves catching (and eating) perch. She is very excited after seeing some of the pictures of the monsters caught up at Cascade.I am usually her fishing guide, but I never fished that lake before and have to little time to spend searching for fish, so I suggested a local guide. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Offline dubob

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Life is good!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 26, 2017, 06:38 PM »
I have never used his guide service, but I have met him face to face and he and some of his clients fished right along side our group 2 years ago.  He his a very friendly person and he goes out of his way to make sure his clients are treated right.  I highly recommend him.  I've seen him with a group of guys on one trip and a family from Minnesota on another.  They were all smiles at the end of the day and very happy with his services.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Dr. Seuss

Offline jerryfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 27, 2017, 11:21 AM »
Great! Happy wife=happy life. Thank you!

Offline PACKFAN-UT

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Retired AF,Nam Vet, VFW life member, Wis. Native
« Reply #6 on: Dec 27, 2017, 12:33 PM »
Got your gear ready to go Dubob? I have the trailer loaded and ready to go just waiting for departure day to get here @)

Offline dubob

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Life is good!
« Reply #7 on: Dec 27, 2017, 08:21 PM »
Nope.  Too busy until Saturday.  Duck hunted today, duck hunting tomorrow, and ice fish Trial Lake on Friday.  It's very hard to be me.   ;D
Bob Hicks, from Utah

Offline Crappielover89

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Dec 28, 2017, 07:44 PM »
Off of a whim my buddy and I decided to Packer I scare up Christmas night and drive to Cascade and go fish for these awesome perch we went out fish the poison Creekside no guide or anything and we were able to land about 15 fish each day in the 13 to 15 inch class the best was 15 inches long at 2.5 pounds if you have a flasher and can see these fish I would tell you you must likely don’t need to spend the money on a guide you can do it all on your own. Best ice fishing trip and experience I have ever had

Offline jerryfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Dec 29, 2017, 04:15 PM »
That sounds great Crappielover.  We already signed up with guide Bill Lavin.  Looking forward to catching some monster perch. How deep were you fishing. What lures? Baits? Any info you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.