The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: Eskimo customer service  (Read 1214 times)

Offline druthrbfishn

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Waitin for the freeze!!
Eskimo customer service
« on: Jan 17, 2018, 06:17 AM »
I have a Eskimo propane with a hose that is cracked. I have called Eskimo several times the last week and have spent 3-4 hours on hold but still haven't spoken to a live person. I sent them an email 2 days ago, still no response. I found a service center 150 miles away which is the closest. They can't get a response from Eskimo . Any brilliant ideas how to contact them? I wish I had bought a Jiffy, service couldn't have been any worse!

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Eskimo customer service
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2018, 06:23 AM »
I have had success with FB messenger

https://www.facebook.com/eskimoicefishinggear/
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline druthrbfishn

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Waitin for the freeze!!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 17, 2018, 02:10 PM »
Thanks for the response, I tried FB also but haven't heard from Eskimo. My service center did locate the repair I need. No more Eskimo augers for me!

Offline Icenflies

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2018, 01:36 PM »
Had a similar issue. Never even got put on hold, was met with a busy tone every single day, didn't matter what time I called at during their operating hours. I eventually went on to solve my problem through ebay (purchasing a travel cover). They ended up finally getting back to me after 2 weeks of calling and 1 reply to an email that suggested I call in, in order to have something bought directly and shipped to Canada, because their website isn't set up for that (its 2018)...... On the set of emails they actually starting replying to they offered to give me a deal on a cover which was nice, but a little late considering my travel cover was in the mail from an ebay seller.

More than a little annoying.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #4 on: Jan 20, 2018, 02:05 AM »
thanks for the heads up!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.