Author Topic: clam ice sleeper  (Read 2319 times)

mooky

clam ice sleeper
« on: Sep 08, 2004, 09:47 AM »
I bought a clam ice sleeper a few weeks ago at auction for very cheep.  I called clam and they said they stopped making them 9+ years ago, it is very big 8*8 with a plastic base.  Does anyone know what these are worth if I was to go and resell it?  I'm not sure if I will but I was just wandering.

Offline Bussman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re: clam ice sleeper
« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2004, 11:59 AM »
Got a picture?

Offline Bussman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 08, 2004, 03:23 PM »
Thats why I asked for a pic so I didn't have to ask that dumb question! LOL

Thanks Cider

mooky

« Reply #3 on: Sep 08, 2004, 03:33 PM »
.I don't have a picture right now, but I'll get one out here this weekend.  And as for sleeping in it I supposed you could it is very roomy.  Here is my best description of it.  The dimensions are 8*8*7" It has a black molded plastic base that has an edge rim that goes up about 1 foot.  It is clam blue with a quick set up tent structure.  With tent collapsed you can fold the base over on its self to form a 3*2*8' plastic box.  The base has 2 hinge points to allow this the middle section is 2' this is were the doors are when the shack is set up

Offline Bussman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #4 on: Sep 10, 2004, 07:03 PM »

Offline Mr.Seaguar

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Sep 12, 2004, 01:14 PM »
If it measures 3'x2'x8' its not a 5600 thats for sure. I remember Clam making one that was actually called the Sleeper model. They are Enormous for a portable. Portables like this are designed to sleep in. Its kind of a throwback to the old way of ice fishing. Where you camp on one spot.
Every plastics manufacturer claims plastics outfish livebait. So now I use livebait just for the increased challenge.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.