The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: WGFD Proposed License Fee Adjustments  (Read 8349 times)

Offline wyoboypt

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: WGFD Proposed License Fee Adjustments
« Reply #90 on: Nov 28, 2012, 09:34 PM »
i think I will also be purchasing my lifetime. already got my conservation stamp. still gonna get gypd on the hunting tags tho. >:(

Offline swampdonkeyice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #91 on: Nov 30, 2012, 08:42 AM »
Off topic of sorts, hunting isn't ice fishing but an associate from WI came out to hunt elk in the area between Farson and So. Pass ( area 100) and between this and that and preference points, it cost him a thousand dollars HE SAID, could that be true?

Im on my 6th year buying preference points for an area in Wyoming for elk, Im from there, but now live in nebraska.  50 bucks for each pref point, thats 300 just for points, and then when I draw its another 500 plus, its well worth it for me, to have a chance at harvesting a nice bull, but hunting non resident in wyoming is getting to be a rich mans sport.

Offline Kinkyline

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • How sweet they are!
« Reply #92 on: Nov 30, 2012, 10:33 PM »
   The way I see it the hunters and fishermen of Wyoming are the Game and Fish Departments customers. Do you increase fees on the sportsmans love and passion and not expect to get some negative feedback. If the G&F can get funding from the general fund or from the proposed increase in fuel tax it would KEEP more hunters and fishermen in the game who are thinking about not buying licenses because of price increases. I would hope that the Dept. would take care of the residents who hunt and fish in Wyoming and not cater so much to the out of staters.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.