Author Topic: Any updates on ice conditions Savanna, Thomson, Fulton areas?  (Read 1190 times)

Offline riverbottoms

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Hardcore
I was just wondering if anyone has been out for a look or on the ice, fishing in these areas lately? I'm still living out east yet, but wanting to get back home real soon for some hardwater fishing. Any reples would be greatly appreciated.

Offline gillslayer 100

• IceShanty Rookie
I was just wondering if anyone has been out for a look or on the ice, fishing in these areas lately? I'm still living out east yet, but wanting to get back home real soon for some hardwater fishing. Any reples would be greatly appreciated.
I was on lake link there was a guy out he sad there was 4 inchs at michelson this weekend . :)gillslayer100

Offline riverbottoms

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Hardcore
Thanks for the reply gillslayer. Any info really helps me when planning on a 650 mile oneway trip back home.
 Mickelson's is usually good for gills and yellow perch. It's really a shame the perch hole and haybottoms down by the dam have filled in so bad over the years. I guess we can thank the Corp of Engineers for that. Give them enough time and they will have the ol' miss looking like the ohio river, just a big straight trench for barge traffic.
 I guess we should be happy for what they haven't completely silted in yet?
 It's going to be real hard for me going into work knowing you guys in the midwest are already icefishing. BUT PLEASE ENJOY IT for me, and post how your day on the ice was.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.