Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1689750 times)

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #5911 on: Nov 17, 2019, 04:30 PM »

Offline hawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5912 on: Nov 17, 2019, 06:18 PM »
I tried on a Striker hard water jacket at Fleet today. WAY to heavy and bulky for me. That Black Friday price is great, but I will keep looking. I bet it is warm.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5913 on: Nov 17, 2019, 06:35 PM »
I tried on a Striker hard water jacket at Fleet today. WAY to heavy and bulky for me. That Black Friday price is great, but I will keep looking. I bet it is warm.

You should try the Climate suit.  lol.  Would probably be good to go sitting in -20.  I’m constantly unzipping it to get cooled off.  Overkill in the nth degree for our winters.  Probably should’ve bought Predator suit instead AND would’ve saved a bunch of cash to boot!  They are great suits though.  Very high quality.

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline boder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5914 on: Nov 17, 2019, 07:01 PM »
Very happy with my predator jacket for wisconsin winters.  I wear climate bibs and zip out the liners most the time.  Knee pads and butt pads in the hardwater bib have me pondering a Black Friday purchase though.

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5915 on: Nov 17, 2019, 07:35 PM »
For those interested in the Hardwater jacket or bibs from Fleet Farm, I just checked their online ad again and they no longer have the price listed, so they may very well change it before they print the ad. Just a heads up.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5916 on: Nov 17, 2019, 08:39 PM »
For those interested in the Hardwater jacket or bibs from Fleet Farm, I just checked their online ad again and they no longer have the price listed, so they may very well change it before they print the ad. Just a heads up.

Wow, no kidding, they changed it even though they previously published it ....oh well

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5917 on: Nov 17, 2019, 08:53 PM »
I can't say for sure if they have changed or will change the sale price. I'm waiting to see the printed ad in the Sunday paper next weekend. Unless you saw something different.

Original ad:

Current ad:

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5918 on: Nov 17, 2019, 09:04 PM »
I can't say for sure if they have changed or will change the sale price. I'm waiting to see the printed ad in the Sunday paper next weekend. Unless you saw something different.

Original ad:

Current ad:

Maybe they realized it was too great of a deal, they can charge $150 and it will still be a great doorbuster

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5919 on: Nov 17, 2019, 10:23 PM »
I just emailed Fleet Farm to find out what's what. We'll see what they say.

;D

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5921 on: Nov 18, 2019, 07:35 AM »
Deal price looks to be gonzo 😡

https://weeklyad.fleetfarm.com/h/m/fleetfarm/publication/browse?auto_locate=true&auto_store=true&flyer_run_id=523045&locale=en-US&type=1

It seems to be that only the suit lost its pricing....very different.....can't imagine that they were expecting that to be the hottest seller.....?

Offline hookitNcookit

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5922 on: Nov 18, 2019, 08:24 AM »
Anyone find out if this can be bought online? Thanks
"It aint how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5923 on: Nov 18, 2019, 08:40 AM »

Right now it looks very questionable if it will even be available at all......my guess is it was a price mistake and it will price somewhere around $179 a piece, which would be more according with what they generally sell for when on sale......at $129 they would have been front page.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5924 on: Nov 18, 2019, 09:16 AM »

I believe Mills Fleet was bought out not long ago ..i know they have revamped their ice fishing selection..removed some items and added some ..lot of stuff not avsilable to ship ..they use to have some great deals ..but since the buy out not so much.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline TRT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Trout/Salmon
Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #5925 on: Nov 18, 2019, 10:50 AM »
Buying the Vex FLX 20 and best pricing including shipping is $495 with Reeds VIP, hoping for a black Friday sale.

Offline sploke

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5926 on: Nov 18, 2019, 11:24 AM »

Same...I went and tried on the predator and the climate at Cabelas over the weekend.  I couldn't believe how much the climate weighed, it's a super bulky/weighty coat.  I think most of the weight is in the poly/neoprene-line soft shell liner.

I went to Eddie Bauer and picked up the First Ascent Mountain Ops Jacket, which seems about 2lbs lighter, and with their current 40% off a little cheaper to boot.
-Matt

Offline tm37

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5927 on: Nov 18, 2019, 11:32 AM »
Buying the Vex FLX 20 and best pricing including shipping is $495 with Reeds VIP, hoping for a black Friday sale.

https://store.vexilar.com/genz-pack-flx20-w-12-degree-ice-ducer-1.html

Depending on where you are at you can just pick it up in Bloomington, mn

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5928 on: Nov 18, 2019, 11:35 AM »

Same...I went and tried on the predator and the climate at Cabelas over the weekend.  I couldn't believe how much the climate weighed, it's a super bulky/weighty coat.  I think most of the weight is in the poly/neoprene-line soft shell liner.

I went to Eddie Bauer and picked up the First Ascent Mountain Ops Jacket, which seems about 2lbs lighter, and with their current 40% off a little cheaper to boot.

Cabelas only had the predator and the climate and I agree, the climate is bulky. I tried the hardwater at fleet farm and they only had the bibs....hence why I wonder about the bf ad being pulled. I wish there was a deal on the Predator set as I believe that is the nice compromise between still flexible enough and yet warm enough to fish outside from all the suits they offer. Now if there was a deal in the $100-120 on that suit, I wouldn't wait....

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5929 on: Nov 18, 2019, 11:51 AM »
If you are looking at getting livescope here is a pretty decent deal.

If you are a member of military, police, EMT and some government agencies you can get an account with govx.com

They will send you some coupons for $ off your first order but you also get $10 for every $200 spent, which combine with their %off coupons.

Best is there is no sales tax and no shipping, so even though it is priced at $1359, you can get bunch of discounts and probably enough rewards $ for a nice set of maui jims.

Not for everyone, but a great site imo.

The livescope ships from Garmin btw.

https://www.govx.com/p/87877/panoptix-livescope

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5930 on: Nov 18, 2019, 11:52 AM »
If you are looking at getting livescope here is a pretty decent deal.

If you are a member of military, police, EMT and some government agencies you can get an account with govx.com

They will send you some coupons for $ off your first order but you also get $10 for every $200 spent, which combine with their %off coupons.

Best is there is no sales tax and no shipping, so even though it is priced at $1359, you can get bunch of discounts and probably enough rewards $ for a nice set of maui jims.

Not for everyone, but a great site imo.

The livescope ships from Garmin btw.

https://www.govx.com/p/87877/panoptix-livescope

Offline TRT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Trout/Salmon
Vex FLX 20 pro pack
« Reply #5932 on: Nov 18, 2019, 01:08 PM »
I should have clarified - looking for the pro pack an prefer a non-reconditioned unit. 
I also plan on getting an Otter cabin hub at the same time. 

Offline TRT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Trout/Salmon
15% off
« Reply #5933 on: Nov 18, 2019, 01:41 PM »
VT guy here but have had good luck buying from Reeds. VIP is always worth another 5-10% off. I notice
today on there website 5 day 15% off in store. Pricing is slightly better than VIP pricing.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5934 on: Nov 18, 2019, 03:58 PM »
Bass Pro and Cabela's will have the Echomap Plus 93sv unit for $599.99 for Black Friday!!!!

Offline GenaVorn

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5935 on: Nov 18, 2019, 05:39 PM »
Bass Pro and Cabela's will have the Echomap Plus 93sv unit for $599.99 for Black Friday!!!!

Kayl  thank you for the info .Where  did you see the add ?

Offline wyomingchad

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5936 on: Nov 18, 2019, 06:10 PM »
looking to buy an otter resort hub.  Anyone seen any on sale for black friday?

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5937 on: Nov 18, 2019, 06:36 PM »
    Kayl  thank you for the info .Where  did you see the add ?

https://www.bfads.net/stores/cabelas/ads/black-friday

Page 10  ;D

Offline JaminWI

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5938 on: Nov 18, 2019, 06:47 PM »
I see livescope is on sale for $1500 also (p28). Pair that with the head unit for total cost of $2100.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5939 on: Nov 18, 2019, 06:55 PM »
I see livescope is on sale for $1500 also (p28). Pair that with the head unit for total cost of $2100.

$1500 is regular price. You can beat it if you shop around 😉

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.