Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

Bring on the ice!

(1/4) > >>

Seamonkey84:
I’m really hating this heat and humidity. I can’t wait for fall and winter to roll around. Reminds me to get the flasher battery topped off, and maybe change some line on some jig rods.

csiacd78:
You beat me to this post! Right now is skip hunting and get those ponds skimming over ha ha

Seamonkey84:
I do prefer fishing over hunting, but I don’t want to skip it all together. I mostly hunt small game, since I don’t have the patience or freezer space for deer. Though surprise surprise, since I started squirrel hunting, I’ve walked up on more deer than I’ve ever seen waiting for one. Then there some fall fishing before the freeze up. All in anticipation of putting the boat away and just walking out across the pond or lake.

Chris338378:
I'm with you in hating this heat and humidity.  I can't wait until to get out ice fishing but I don't want to rush through the hunting season.

filetandrelease:
I to am no fan of the heat , but there is lots of good fishing to be done before winter sets in , my gear is ready when it gets here 🙂 , , I do miss hunting  😔

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version